Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-07-2011, 1:29 PM Reply   

1) If your board has a core with no foam, YOU MIGHT BE A CABLEBOARDER.

2) If your board flexes into deep stanky presses, YOU MIGHT BE A CABLEBOARDER.

3) If you look really awkward doing intermediate tricks off the wake, but can do an S-bend to blind on a cable corner, YOU MIGHT BE A CABLEBOARDER.

4) If you think fins are unnecessary and just get in the way, YOU MIGHT BE A CABLEBOARDER.

5) If you run around a lake wearing boats in 90 degree weather, YOU MIGHT BE A CABLEBOARDER.

So what's my point? It does NOT make sense to call riding the cable: wakeboarding. There is no wake (except the wake you make with the board)

Remember that thread I made about wakeboarding vs snowboarding? Well, from that thread I learned that it doesn't matter what surface you are on (water or snow) the name of the sport depends on the equipment. So riding a wakeboard on snow is still wakeboarding. Riding a snowboard on water is still snowboarding. Riding a cableboard on water is...CABLEBOARDING.

Cableboards are very different than the boards used for riding wake. I'm no scientist, but if a board is soft enough to make a solid press, how can it be hard enough to pop off the wake? Do you see Harley, Phil or Rusty riding flex boards? Of coarse not, cuz they are wakeboarders who ride the wake. LF hybrids are for people who can't afford a cableboard and a wakeboard. Slingshot used to make only cableboard, but this year they came up with a stiffer design for wake cuz they knew soft boards suck for boosting off the wake.

You might then ask, why don't I call them winchboards for people who use winches. Then I would say that's silly cuz winching is about as legit as getting towed by a car, and I'm not gonna coin the name towboarding either.

I know I'm not the only one who sees two different sports emerging between cable and boat. Who thinks we are ready to have a revolution that will allow cableboarding to break free and be recognized as it own sport?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-07-2011, 1:39 PM Reply   
Of course this would be started by you....
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-07-2011, 1:42 PM Reply   
Shut up. Not you Nick. Mr. Anonymous up there. Just STOP TRYING TO RAISE HELL AND START ARGUMENTS. Damn trolls. When it comes to inflammatory topics, you're about as bad as that barefoot skier guy was in the non wake section a few years ago
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-07-2011, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
I'm no scientist, but if a board is soft enough to make a solid press, how can it be hard enough to pop off the wake? Do you see Harley, Phil or Rusty riding flex boards? Of coarse not, cuz they are wakeboarders who ride the wake. LF hybrids are for people who can't afford a cableboard and a wakeboard. Slingshot used to make only cableboard, but this year they came up with a stiffer design for wake cuz they knew soft boards suck for boosting off the wake.
Yeah, Jeffs McKee and House completely sucked until this year. I'm sure I dont need to tell you that I disagree with the message of this thread. However I should tell you that for the amount of $#!+ you take from everyone on this site, I'm really impressed that you've never once changed your tune, stopped posting in a thread, or stopped making threads. While I very rarely agree with you, I very much respect the caliber of your character, so credit for that Cisco.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-07-2011, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
I very much respect the caliber of your character, so credit for that Cisco.
You respect a completely anonymous keyboard jockey? Heck cover is blown... I'm Cisco, its my other account.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-07-2011, 3:49 PM Reply   
I respect a completely anonymous but completely consistant keyboard jockey yes.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-07-2011, 4:02 PM Reply   
please let this thread die.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-07-2011, 4:07 PM Reply   
Thomas Horrell used to call wakeskating, "waterboarding". Colin Wright used call wakeboarding "water-dancing," and referred to his wakeboard as his waterstick. Sorry but your no re-inventing the wheel here. I think its time that we all quit wakeboarding, water-dancing, and waterboarding and start MONOSKIING!

Is is a board? Is it a ski, no its a mono-ski!
Attached Images

Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-07-2011, 4:45 PM Reply   
I just wanna know where he keeps getting these pics!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-07-2011, 5:34 PM Reply   
6) If you threw a Raley your first time behind a boat, YOU MIGHT BE A CABLEBOARDER.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-07-2011, 10:41 PM Reply   
words can't describe the emotions that are stirred by these threads by Cisco...

gana kick a dead horse and post.

if a name change were ever to be made (which there would not) that would work for both (which probably would not), i vote "hydroboarding"
"waterboarding", as we know is a form of torture for interrogation
Old    BenjTrogdon            06-08-2011, 5:41 AM Reply   
Alot of wakeboarders who ride cable use regualar boards without flex, Tom Fooshee for example...
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-08-2011, 8:18 AM Reply   
CTRL is a park specific board that is not a noodle
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-08-2011, 8:51 AM Reply   
7) If you didn't know wakeboarders use wakeboards on the cable, YOU MIGHT BE A MUSHROOM.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-08-2011, 9:11 AM Reply   
If you constantly come up with stupid threads that nobody cares about and continually get bashed for them. YOU WOULD BE A CISCO!
Old     (joshwrighttexas)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-08-2011, 10:01 AM Reply   
but they are still called Wakeboards
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-08-2011, 10:38 AM Reply   
If you think Gabe Lucas doesn't get boosted off a wake riding a Vibe, YOU MIGHT BE A CISCO.
Old     (drewproses)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-08-2011, 1:50 PM Reply   
I agree that they are two totally different disciplines. I know 14 year old cable rats who will school 90% of the top "wakeboarding" pro's out there on the cable. As far as what to call it, maybe its wakeboarding thats the wrong term. If you want to call it cableboarding thats cool, but then wouldnt it make more sense to call wakeboarding boatboarding? Or if you want to stick with wakeboarding, maybe cableboarding should be called kickerboarding when hitting kickers, railboarding when hitting rails, or offtheflatwaterboarding when doing airtricks. I dunno seems kinda dumb to me, ill stick with wakeboarding as a blanket term.

Oh and about your "you might be a cableboarder" points, pretty much all I ride is cable and...
1) Right now my board has a core with foam.
2) My board doesn't really flex.
3) I had an easier time learning raleys on the boat than cable.
4) My board has molded fins.
5) My boots stay on the board.
Old     (ntkamper)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-08-2011, 4:18 PM Reply   
I learned everything I know behind the cable, but now i can do most all of it behind the boat and I do not believe it looks that awkward check it http://www.wakeworld.com/news/videos/nick-kamper-5.html

its all the same ****..if your truly good at wakeboarding then cable translates to boat very easily and vice versa
Old     (d4m0)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-08-2011, 4:49 PM Reply   
if you start threads like this, YOU MIGHT BE CALLED A KOOK...
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-08-2011, 6:09 PM Reply   
i only (well pretty much only) ride cable and

1) i do not ride a flex board and my board has molded fins
2) my bindings stay with my board
2) jeff foxworthy parodies aren't funny

thanks for playing!
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-08-2011, 8:37 PM Reply   
you should be spending the time and energy it takes to construct this thread into getting better at wakeboarding
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-08-2011, 8:49 PM Reply   
haha man, why do you care what its called? hows the name gonna change anything?

its a board, go ride it, have fun on it, what more do you need.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-08-2011, 9:34 PM Reply   
stupid stupid stupid thread.

Cisco you're entertaining but as always you're wrong.

Nick, nice video and perfect demonstration, wakeboarding is wakeboarding. If you're good, you can rip behind boat and behind cable.
Old     (razorjaw)      Join Date: Jan 2003 Location: Australia       06-08-2011, 10:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4m0 View Post
if you start threads like this, YOU MIGHT BE CALLED A KOOK...
Call of the thread!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-09-2011, 7:18 AM Reply   
"wouldnt it make more sense to call wakeboarding boatboarding?"
This is the part you don't understand- THE BOAT PUTS OUT A WAKE- cabble doesn't throw a wake, so its cableboarding(no wake) When pulled behind the boat, the boat produces a wake, you hit the wake, thus its called wakeboarding. If the boat doesn't put out a wake, then it really wouldn't be wakeboarding.
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-09-2011, 8:07 AM Reply   
*** THANKS BEN WILCOX! It was really nice of you to say that after I've been such a douche to you. You are a good guy.

Its true that Fooshee rides a non-flex board. Not sure if a stiffer board lets him go bigger on air tricks or not. Either way, he can't lean into a mean press and style it out as much as Nico, cuz Nico has a hybrid flex board.

CTRL boards are designed to be flexier than wakeboards. Just so ya know.

wake77: Gabe Lucas is going super small in the video below (01:54 - 02:31). His TS Roll180 at 02:04 is incredibly tiny.

Andrew Proses: "offtheflatwaterboarding " LOL. Your board doesnt really flex cuz its has a core with foam. Your molded fins should eventually get worn down to the foam, and your board will get waterlogged. Unless a person can afford to keep replacing boards, a completely finless board would be cheaper in the long run. Besides, you can't press as hard with fins getting in the way.

Joey C: I agree that its all about having fun, but language shapes our understanding. I've talked to dudes at the cable who don't know much about the boat scene and don't really care. Some riders slay the cable and have never even ridden behind the boat.

Wakeboarding is going (or has gone) mainstream and the name seems to work for riding behind the boat. Too late to change that now cuz it took forever for our sport to get the recognition it has now.

But just as wakeboarders didn't want to be called waterskiers, and wakeskaters didn't want to be called wakeboarders, I don't think we should get riding a boat's wake confused with riding the cable. Riding cable needs its own name if its gonna be recognized as its own distinct sport with its own athletes (Nico, Daniel Grant, Lior), its own equipment (CTRL, Slingshot before this year), its own tricks (Hinterburger to S-Bend),

its own competitions, and its own lifestyle (hanging out at the cable instead of chillin on a boat).

Look at it this way. If that rumor about the 1440 landed off a kicker on the cable is true, does it count as wakeboarding's first 1440 to people who mostly ride boat?

mmm... not really.
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-09-2011, 1:20 PM Reply   
Solid point about the 1440, I honestly would not think it counts for "behind the boat" wakeboarding just because it really is different than riding in a cable park. If you have been lucky enough to ride both behind a boat and cable park, you can instantly make the distinction that they are vastly different on how tricks are performed and how one should ride. BUT the transition from cable to boat or vice versa is not that much of an obstacle to climb over like the transition from wakeboarding to wakeskating would be.

All in all I would consider it to be the same sport just a different way of doing it.. I guess as another example you could think of it as two different style of offenses in football. You got your run first offenses and your pass heavy offenses. They are performed differently but accomplish the same goal, much like wakeboarding, which is to have fun.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-09-2011, 1:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Look at it this way. If that rumor about the 1440 landed off a kicker on the cable is true, does it count as wakeboarding's first 1440 to people who mostly ride boat?
Good point but its still wakeboarding... snowboarding has different types - halfpipe, slopestyle, etc etc but its all still snowboarding. With skateboarding you see the different types of riders - street, park, pipe, etc etc but its all still skateboarding.

If you're using a wakeboard, being pulled on top of water (in liquid form) in some fashion.... then you're wakeboarding.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-09-2011, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
If that rumor about the 1440 landed off a kicker on the cable is true, does it count as wakeboarding's first 1440 to people who mostly ride boat?
What if you throw a 1440 off a kicker being towed by a boat?
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-09-2011, 7:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
What if you throw a 1440 off a kicker being towed by a boat?
Exactly!
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-09-2011, 2:29 PM Reply   
would that triple cork be looked at as the same if torstein horgmo landed it on a pipe instead of a massive kicker?
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-09-2011, 8:59 PM Reply   
A 1440 off a kicker pulled by winch/system2/ERC/full size cable/boat/wild horses doesn't count as a 'true' 1440 because kickers allow people to cheat. The unforgiving wake (or d-up) does not allow a person to cheat a spin before they get airborne, that's why it is so legit.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-10-2011, 5:31 AM Reply   
" . . (Cisco) Join Date: Apr 2010 Yesterday, 10:59 PM"

Hey, what happened to the GQ???
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-10-2011, 2:51 PM Reply   
I changed to ".." cuz G Q are not my real initials. I don't want to be anonymous here, but I also dont want to disclose my true identity. I still have people to offend, pots to stir, $!*# to disturb, and I don't want to suffer the social consequences of saying what I truly think. A buddy of mine doesn't like what I say here, so I don't want him to know this is really me.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-10-2011, 5:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
I changed to ".." cuz G Q are not my real initials. I don't want to be anonymous here, but I also dont want to disclose my true identity. I still have people to offend, pots to stir, $!*# to disturb, and I don't want to suffer the social consequences of saying what I truly think. A buddy of mine doesn't like what I say here, so I don't want him to know this is really me.

and the bizarreness continues...
Old     (iRIDEWAKES)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-11-2011, 4:22 AM Reply   
Wake=Wakeboarding, Kite=Kiteboarding so why wouldn't the term Cableboarding come along sooner or later? Cisco your somethin else dude

Besides it sounds a he// of alot better than Hydroboarding:/

"If you ride cable..You might be a cableboarder" , "If you get joy outta frustrating simpleminded people.. You might be a Cisco"

Last edited by iRIDEWAKES; 06-11-2011 at 4:27 AM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-11-2011, 8:05 AM Reply   
"I don't want to be anonymous here, but I also dont want to disclose my true identity."

Is this how your brain operates?
Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       06-11-2011, 3:59 PM Reply   
In my mind I try to relate this topic to skateboarding. There have been vert, street, etc versions of skateboarding and everyone still refers to all aspects of it as skateboarding. For years now there has never been any distinct dilineation between "vert" skating or street skating. Its all skateboarding!!! In the same manner all wakeboarding is wakeboarding!! I can understand the other side of this arguement but I don't think in the future that there will be any name change.
Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-12-2011, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy1173 View Post
In my mind I try to relate this topic to skateboarding. There have been vert, street, etc versions of skateboarding and everyone still refers to all aspects of it as skateboarding. For years now there has never been any distinct dilineation between "vert" skating or street skating. Its all skateboarding!!! In the same manner all wakeboarding is wakeboarding!! I can understand the other side of this arguement but I don't think in the future that there will be any name change.
just playing devils advocate, but I think supports Cisco's point because they are all using regular skateboards. For instance, when people use longboards its often called "longboarding". They may be hitting different ramps, but they are riding diff. equipment hence the separate name.
FWIW I think it should all be called wakeboarding b/c its better for the sport which isnt established on the scale as skateboarding. Kinda like nobody called it longboarding while skateboarding was in its infant stages but now the sport is so big it can afford to call a sub-genre a new name without diminishing the growth of the sport. Wakeboarding simply isnt established enough to identify cable as a separate discipline IMO
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-11-2011, 10:54 PM Reply   
cisco is stoned guys
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-12-2011, 7:59 AM Reply   
"I try to relate this topic to skateboarding"
ok, so you design this machine that you hull around that make a great "ramp" and everybody thinks you're cool because you invented this new sport of rampboarding. Then, the local skate rink gets a great idea of installing a cable around the rink but they cannot call it cableboarding because that would not be cool, so they call it rampboarding and everyone at the rink thinks they are rampboarding because they use the same board the actual rampboarders are using for their special ramp machine. Most people cannot afford the special ramp machine so they buy an inferior product that they dress up to look like the original but in no way performs like the special machine and you cannot longboard behind the cheaper version. Also, their are limited places where you are allowed to use your special machine or the cheaper knocked off version, so eveyone is content to ride around the skating rink "rampboarding"and all the rampboarders who ride with the special ramp don't even care that the rinkadinkers call themselves rampboarders because they are having fun and honing their skills.
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-12-2011, 8:40 AM Reply   
lol
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-13-2011, 6:35 AM Reply   
^^^I agree that wakeboarding is not established enough for us to start calling riding cable a different name. We should keep it simple for the spectators/noobies that will bring new money to our sport.

Just like snoopy1173 said
Quote:
Its all skateboarding!!! In the same manner all wakeboarding is wakeboarding!! I can understand the other side of this arguement but I don't think in the future that there will be any name change.
However, in the video below, Keith even talks about helping Slingshot make a "big-wake-riding-board", which implies that other Slingshot boards were not designed just for riding a wake. He talks about making a board that "can land real far into the flats". But I only see Keith going wake to wake in this video and that's not like him. Must be the CABLEBOARD he's riding.

Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-13-2011, 9:17 AM Reply   
"Wakeboarding is going (or has gone) mainstream and the name seems to work for riding behind the boat. Too late to change that now cuz it took forever for our sport to get the recognition it has now."

Wakeboarding is not mainstream and has little recognition. It's barely ever found on TV and it got booted from the x-games, a majority of people will never try the sport let alone obtain any proficiency. The only reason for the aforementioned statement is that it big in "your" world. If you step outside your world you will find wakeboarding is insignificant.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-13-2011, 10:48 AM Reply   
Cisco you're a jackass. If keith wanted to go to the flats he could, no matter what the board. he is taking it easy on this set cause as he mentioned, he doesn't need to get hurt.
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-13-2011, 11:10 AM Reply   
haha, cisco as usual doesn't know what he's talking about. Keith is riding wake to wake so he doesn't get hurt. Cisco is far to stupid to understand this. I doubt he's ever seen lyman ride before anyways.
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-13-2011, 3:44 PM Reply   
I suppose it depends on your definition of mainstream, but I'm seeing wakeboarding in more and more random places outside "my" world.

K, stevo8290, so one jump out into the flats is too risky for Keith? Cheese and rice, I didn't know riding into the flats was sooooo dangerous! I must be a stuntman.

Ps. I have seen Keith ride and he went huge, unlike the video above. Sorry to all the Lyman fanboyz out there. I don't mean to offend.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-13-2011, 4:38 PM Reply   
You are so right Cisco, Keith took everything wake to wake cause he couldn't go any bigger. Gosh I bet he was casing everything cause that dang cable board wasn't giving him any "pop".

I have real experience with flexboards unlike you, who has only been on the roam as you said in another thread. I was on a slingshot response for a whole season, boat and cable. Then i went to the ronix one. I hated the "one" initially but once i got used to it i liked it. The other day I tried my buddies kine cause im interested in flex with features. Initially, like the first time i switched between flex and foam core, it was hard to get used to again. But after 30 minutes in the water i really liked it. It doesnt take away any "pop" and i took everything about the same. I'm not sure what my next board is going to be, but since i ride both boat and cable, the kine would nice. One board for BOTH disciplines of wakeboarding.

Anyways Cisco, you are a troll, because you choose to remain anonymous and stir sh## up. Your opinions hold no water because you wont even put your name on them to back them up. Your profile picture is completely retarded. One day, wakeboarding = snowboarding, the next, riding cable isn't even wakeboarding. I dont really get why your so worried about the names. Did you have a bad time at the cable park ??? Could you not get off the dock cisco???
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-13-2011, 5:27 PM Reply   
I love wakeboarding, I also like riding a wakeboard on a cable. I don't care what you call it or where you ride it, it's still fun

Point is...I'd embarrass Cisco behind a boat and on a cable...as would many others in this thread
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-13-2011, 5:33 PM Reply   
^^^^hahahaha
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-13-2011, 5:33 PM Reply   
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

2. troll
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

- I create threads that are controversial and worth discussing, but not arguments "which attack others on [this] forum". Haven't seen Dylan on this forum, so that doesn't count. I did see him in person at OWC a couple months ago, and let me tell you, that was very awkward! I felt bad, too

- I listen "to the arguments proposed by [my] peers" on this forum. I value the opinions that everyone shares in my threads, as long as they are mature enuf to stick to the topic instead of taking shots at my one of my alternate identities

- I guess I should stop using the term "fanboy" lol. my bad

- I totally have "substance and relevence" to back myself up. c'mon!

Gee, all this attacking people is really amusing me as I sit in my parent's basement eating pickles while my mom gets me Star Wars movies from the library. I should probably start looking for a job soon otherwise Ill have to borrow money again to renew my Bangbros membership. But remember this, .. Cisco doesnt draw first blood. And anybody who rides pro is open game for criticism IMO. Dont put videos of your riding online if your fragile emotions cant take a few attacks. I didnt make it up. Law of the jungle, b*tch
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-14-2011, 1:05 AM Reply   
unfortunately Cisco is one of those characters who is never gona back down

unfortunately if no one responds to these posts to challenge the ideas, some people may get the wrong idea/ information

unfortunately these threads are perpetuated due to the previous a fore mentioned unfortunate things.

I am only an intermediate rider, not advanced. ive been riding slingshot since they released and don't feel any loss of pop (i ride 99% boat). i actually changed my style to become more aggressive since riding flex. i have NO problem jumping far into the flats even behind an IO boat, no ballast, riding at 75 ft rope.
like it or not, it takes more effort to go big on any board, and more effort puts you at risk. if Lyman said he was taking it easy, he was taking it easy.

i did not recall that slingshot marketed boards to cableboarders or winchers. this is something that has developed with time and i would say it is not even their main focus either. cableriders and winchers kind of came to slingshot and not the other way around IMO

The ROAM??? do you even see the roam on the market anymore!?
slingshot may not have made the first "flex board" in some eyes. BUT slingshot was the first to make it successful and more effective. Just like Closed toe boots, LF was not first, fulltilt was, but LF did it right and made it successful. LF was also not first in the velcro boot market, but they were first to do it right.

there was another video of Gabe Lucas going HUGE on the vibe when first released, check the mid section of the video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpWroeTggrM

Also Randall Harris is known for going big into the flats. still went large on the Company recruit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pSWW...eature=related

Fortunately we all have different tastes and styles and opinions to add variety and choices and invention and innovation to the world
then Why are we arguing over flavors of ice-cream?!
because unfortunately there are people who insist you cant have a milkshake or Neapolitan or sherbert because it aint a straight up flavor of ice-cream and that should not be allowed in an "ice-cream" shop.

Last edited by wakerider111; 06-14-2011 at 1:09 AM.