Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (mastercraf)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-06-2012, 12:32 PM Reply   
Anyone every put a wrap around on their Axis....I get the current is for cost reduction and or ease of communication with a downed rider. I would like to see it as an option as this could be a deal breaker for me, and maybe why mastercraft has done this with the x-14 currently...
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       01-06-2012, 1:02 PM Reply   
As an Axis owner I've never seen or heard of one. Doubt anyone would go through the trouble and expense of custom glass and/or engineering the frame
Old     (elc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-06-2012, 2:03 PM Reply   
i don't think a wrap around window would fit because of the tower placement (it would be in the way). The tower hing point is below the windshield.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-06-2012, 2:32 PM Reply   
the axis and malibus share the front 3 windows. if it fits, you could order the 2 side malibu windows and have them installed on the axis, but like ed said, not sure the side glass will fit with the tower. go to a dealer with both boats and take a look.
Old     (mastercraf)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-06-2012, 4:18 PM Reply   
I see your point with the tower being so forward. It looks like if someone took the time they could mold the window into the windshield and tie it into the tower. Wonder what new can of problems that may open?