Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 19, 2006

Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-15-2006, 7:11 PM Reply   
I get home from work today to find PP sitting on the counter. Sweet! Then I look at the box and find that it look like the FedEx guy punted it to the front door from across the street. I took some pictures. What's up with that? I hope there is nothing broken. After my 1 month old new digital camera started acting up this weekend, I don't think I could handle it if my PP was broke upon arrival. Talk about reaching the highest level of pistivity.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-15-2006, 7:50 PM Reply   
Ant,
All to common. That is exactly I insure everything I ship out or have shipped to me. I just had a big claim against UPS for their negligence. Good luck with your PP, you will LOVE it!
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-16-2006, 8:28 AM Reply   
Ant- Did you have to reset the camera again to get these shots?

Let me know about Saturday
Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-16-2006, 10:04 AM Reply   
I was playing around with it trying to get it to "fail" again. Of course it didn't fail last night. But it did like twice on the boat. Called the manufacturer and they are trying to say it has to do with formatting the SD card. If you use the SD card in a laptop for example and delete the pictures there then put it back into the camera that you need to reformat the SD card. Instead you should delete the photos using the camera instead of the laptop. I've never heard of such a thing. Plus, if that was the case, how did I use the camera for like a month and continue to delete the photos with my laptop without any errors. Also, the camera is giving a system error not a card error. I'm going to play around with the camera some more and get it to fail mode. Probably end up returning it to the manufacturer. Opened up the PP and everything looked okay. I will probably try installing it this Friday. Still not sure about Saturday. I'll let you know.