Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-20-2006, 12:34 PM Reply   
My family and a few other familes are going camping to New Melones this weekend. Basically, I am wondering if that lake's campsites allow 50's (little dirtbikes). My friend and I want to bring ours, but it would suck to bring them all the way up there and end up being unable to ride them anywhere. Thanks
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-20-2006, 12:47 PM Reply   
No bikes allowed. They patrol continiously. Are going to camp at glory hole or tuttletown?

The water level is high and warm, launch ramps start getting busy around 10:00 am. Its supposed to be in the 100's this weekend.

We are there almost every weekend. you will have a good time.
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-20-2006, 5:05 PM Reply   
AAAGGGHHHHH :-( Then I dunno if I want to go anymore... I just want to get some use out of this lil thing. hmmmmm. I don't know which campsite we are going to, my family is coordinating all that. It does sound like a beautiful lake at least.
Old     (deltardr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-20-2006, 9:10 PM Reply   
New Melones is HUGE however, the campsites are a pretty good ways from the boat launch and shore. But you should have tons of fun, i'll be at Tulloch/Don Pedro with the fam. this weekend.
Old     (phideltcraiger)      Join Date: May 2006       06-20-2006, 10:24 PM Reply   
I was at New Melones two weeks ago and the water was up to the camp grounds. It is really high this year.
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-21-2006, 2:01 PM Reply   
Right on... We are staying at Glory Hole. I think I am just gonna bring them regardless, and hope to figure out something :-)

G- are you going to be there this wknd?

Craig- where were you a phi delt?
Old     (phideltcraiger)      Join Date: May 2006       06-21-2006, 2:53 PM Reply   
Yes
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-21-2006, 6:19 PM Reply   
Kevin: yeah we will be boarding this weekend, launching out of tuttletown.
We will be in a yellow/black VLX, let me know if you wanna hook up.
Old    kire_65            06-22-2006, 1:15 PM Reply   
G ....

Will be at MELONES on Sat too with a red and white X STAR, will look for ya.
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-23-2006, 2:37 AM Reply   
Great! That would be awesome to link up. I'll keep an eye out... is there cell phone reception? If so, 510-282-4122