Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 25, 2007

Old     (merge360)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-19-2007, 4:18 PM Reply   
WakeWorlders....

If anyone knows, someone on here will know.... Need some help....

Got a buddy that has a 06 SANTE 220.... It won't start....

Keyless ignition.... Have to punch a code in... Once the code is in, it will give him the first "Light" but will not give him the second "Light".... Blower won't start, no bilge pump, won't even turn over... Nothing....

All of the obvious has been checked he said.... Battery, kill switch, etc...

I'm not familiar with the boat, so I don't know what other advice I could give him.... But I told him I knew several people who might be familiar with the boat, and that they may have some answers...

Any information anyone can pass on would be greatly appreciated...Thanks...
Old     (abhoe157)      Join Date: Feb 2007       05-19-2007, 4:34 PM Reply   
check planetnautique.com
Old    bocephus            05-19-2007, 7:16 PM Reply   
Yup!

www.planetnautique.com
Old     (fletch_tx)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-19-2007, 11:17 PM Reply   
sounds like the lanyard is loose...or off....
Old     (merge360)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-19-2007, 11:38 PM Reply   
Mark,

I thought the same thing but they said they had checked that.... I don't know.... I know someone on planetnautique.com could probably help me, but let's see.... I frequent the "WakeWorld" boards... I just thought someone here come help me out....
Old     (jmv)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-20-2007, 10:15 AM Reply   
Check the fuse. My fuse would loosen up a little bit on a bumpy trip, so I would have to push it in. Because of that little fuse nothing would work.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-20-2007, 12:55 PM Reply   
pull the lanyard and check the wiring...make sure it is connected..
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-21-2007, 10:15 AM Reply   
Thats the trouble with everything on one panel. When it works its pretty cool when its broke nothing works. I had a buddy that had the blower switch in the panel go bad and it killed the entire panel no ignition and bilge as well.
Old     (super_air)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-21-2007, 10:26 AM Reply   
Have him get the master code from his dealer, each of the Nautique's with keyless ignition has two codes that will start the boat, one that you give it and one that is embedded from the factory and can't be lost. If it starts with the factory code than he just needs to re set his code.
Old    dabigkahuna            05-21-2007, 11:58 AM Reply   
If he is getting the first light on the dash then that is correct, the code worked and you have power. If you tap the start button again the second light will come on and that is in the "run" position, similar to a car. The bilge pumps are totally independent from the keypad ignition system and should run as long as the helm toggle switch is on the "on" position or the "bilge only" positon. Call the dealer and get it looked at under warranty. Hopefully it's something simple.