Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-14-2013, 3:58 AM Reply   
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/03/1...american-life/

I didn't know it was this bad here in America, I hope it gets better, cause the snow is ending for most of the country and the birds are flying away, which makes me real hungry.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-14-2013, 9:45 AM Reply   
It looks like they went to the rural regions of North Korea to film this. Either that or the hobo camp under the bridge, I guess that part is accurate although those tents are pretty bad ass.

Its fun to see China getting sick of their crap.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-14-2013, 2:50 PM Reply   
aaaannnnnd its Gone
youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKH-UnOvIso
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-15-2013, 7:29 AM Reply   
"Relax, it's North Korea, the nation-state equivalent of the short bus." - Archer.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-15-2013, 9:01 AM Reply   
If you drank every time they said coffee made of snow you'd be drunk by the end.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-15-2013, 9:04 AM Reply   
That was great. You can tell how awesome America is because we can teach the few remaining birds we do have to stick around until Tuesday. Suckas!
Old     (TerryR)      Join Date: Aug 2010       03-23-2013, 6:17 PM Reply   
It reminds me of Jeremy posting about Republicans. "Oh yeah, post the link that shows it isnt true."
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-24-2013, 1:44 PM Reply