Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (onthewatermo)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-09-2010, 8:29 AM Reply   
(adjusting bunny ears on computer to send the signal to northern Arkansas)...
Has the internets made it to that section of Bull Shoals and could someone keep those of us who are attending in spirit only updated as to the goings on (pics wouldn't hurt)? Anyone know if there's going to be any short term Fuel TV coverage?
It's going to be tough enjoying Lake Ozark this weekend knowing y'all are down there but I'll try...
Old     (john211)      Join Date: Aug 2008       07-09-2010, 9:07 AM Reply   
I have just returned (~10:30 am) from the cove on Little Sister where it is supposed to be held and there is nothing there except one fisherman and one other wake boat.

Then I went aroud to BSLBD and saw little in evidence there of anything special about to happen. For example, the only houseboats I've seen on the lake are at anchor in the NW zone and have 'rent me' painted on them. There is no houseboat which stands out from the rest as the apparent flagship for the event.

Only things maybe out of the ordinary were a blue-white X-star, say 05-07, but not going anywhere special, and then a really elaborate wake boat on trailer too far away for me to identify for sure. I was wondering if it was the Supra for the event. All I could see for sure was, it was towed behind a white Jeep.

It hasn't been very nice here. There was a toroado on Tuesday and five inches of rain in some places nearby since then. Crazy for mid-July.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-09-2010, 9:35 AM Reply   
There is the BLOG to BROstock on alliancewake.com