Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (08wakesetter)      Join Date: May 2008       05-25-2008, 8:00 PM Reply   
HI,

Newb to this surfin thing. I do wakeskate a bit and snowboard also.

Im looking for a board that will fit in the Titan wakeboard racks and will be ok to use for newbies and good enough to keep the intermediates happy.

I would guess tricks wouldnt be high on the list, but shredding would probably be fun with an occasional 360 as time goes on.

What boards fit these specs?

I have to order sight unseen, as soon as I can.

Thx
Old     (08wakesetter)      Join Date: May 2008       05-26-2008, 8:03 AM Reply   
How about the Ronix Stage?

Would that be a good beginner intermediate board that is more hybrid style?

SInce I dont have a style yet, maybe a hybrid style would be best/
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       05-26-2008, 8:25 AM Reply   
Inland blue. Check out profile. But I have a titan wakesurf rack. Every one that tries or use the Inland blue is very happy with it. even the experts.
Old     (08wakesetter)      Join Date: May 2008       05-27-2008, 9:22 AM Reply   
Anyone? I have to order ASAP.....

I def want one thin enough to fit in a wakeboard rack.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-27-2008, 9:34 AM Reply   
Contact http://www.trickboardz.com/
They fit wakeboard racks.

http://phase5boards.com/
They're really light.

Most of the skim style boards can fit. You might need longer bungees but maybe not.
Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-27-2008, 9:44 AM Reply   
My HL Broadcast 4.9 skim style beginner board fits in my stock WB racks that came with my Centurion.
It's thin enough, the board is a beginner to intermediate that you can do 360's on. I got up on the board on my first try. I got mine used but looks maybe ridden 3 times if that for $150 shipped. New, they are reasonable. This winter I'll probably ebay it to somebody else and pick up a more advanced board listed above and much more money. GL