Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    masonlakerider            06-09-2003, 12:17 AM Reply   
Where could I find a good deal on a Bemini for my '03 SANTE. I'm thinking black with a fat grey racing stripe down the middle! How much am I looking at!? My dealer said $600-$800 depending on if I want straps or not! I don't mind the straps if it saves me a couple hundred! I'm also interested in seeing other peoples Beminis if you have pics...Thanks!

(Message edited by masonlakerider on June 09, 2003)
Old     (nautiair)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-09-2003, 7:32 AM Reply   
boss has the biminis with a stripe on them......look at murrays boat from last year or darins.....
Old    whitechocolate            06-09-2003, 7:40 AM Reply   
Hey Chad: Check out towerbiminis.com you can see more photos of there work on my website, I think I payed $700 for my bimini from the dealer, He buys them from Towerbiminis.com. There are several options that you can get, Like Stainless Steel Hardwear and C&C Aluminum mount clamps. I think it's a great Bimini for FTC towers. The way the sit and mount I thnik they offer great protection from the sun and mount the cleanest and stoe way better than other biminis alot of other biminis cover the tower speakers when they are rolled up. I know you can adjust most biminis to not cover the speakers when they are rolled up but then It makes it hard to get under when the Bimini is up Example: www.svtsupecharged.com

They also make tower covers
Old     (delta_glass)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-09-2003, 1:42 PM Reply   
towerbiminis for sure.

Great coverage.

-Evan
filling sacks outside of Orwood
Old    masonlakerider            06-09-2003, 10:35 PM Reply   
Thanks a lot! Those biminis look AWESOME!
Old    tclagggym            06-09-2003, 11:40 PM Reply   
My original Bimini was grey with an orange stripe.
The orange was not even close to the same color as my boat. So I got a hold of the makers of the bimini and changed just the canvas to solid grey, I think it looks alot better. Adlee Covers.

bim
Old    tclagggym            06-10-2003, 12:08 AM Reply   
Yikes! Wrong Pic. Here we go.

bim