Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-29-2012, 9:45 AM Reply   
anybody having problem with their login credentials on tapatalk wigging out sporadically? Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-29-2012, 11:30 AM Reply   
On Tapatalk you need to use your user name, NOT your email address to log in. That's different from the regular forums where you use your email address. I will say that the new Tapatalk 2 is amazing!! I love how well it works and I'm using it every day now and getting notifications when people post to my threads!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-29-2012, 11:41 AM Reply   
yes, I know how tapatalk works. I've been using tapatalk for a long time. It has started wigging recently where it won't accept my username (not email) and password. Usually my credentials are saved in tapatalk, but now when I try to log in I get this:

then I type in my credentials and it gives me the same message except it says I've used 2 of 5.... and so on.
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       08-29-2012, 12:34 PM Reply   
Mines working perfect. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2