Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       05-01-2009, 7:30 AM Reply   
A friend of mine picked up a boat last weekend and needs to get a system put in. He lives in Flagstaff but travels to Phoenix an Havasu on a regular basis. Anyone know of a reputable shop in the area that is good with boats, maybe a Wetsounds dealer?
Old     (bryce)      Join Date: May 2009       05-01-2009, 12:44 PM Reply   
I have a shop in chandler. we do a lot of boats, actually mostly boats. If he wants to bring it down let me know.
Old     (havasu4life)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-01-2009, 2:03 PM Reply   
My dad and i used a place in Havasu called Car toys. This was about 2 years ago but they offered great work and service. They do work for a lot of boats in Havasu. But i don't know if they are a wetsounds dealer. Now they have expanded but i assume the service is still good. Check them out..
Old     (surfside_az)      Join Date: Apr 2009       05-01-2009, 3:44 PM Reply   
Newty,
What kind of boat did your friend pick up? Give me a call and I can make sure he gets a great deal and great service. We install stereo systems at our shop and service all brands of boats. We also have a test tank that we can put the boat in to really check everything and make sure it's good to go!
Thanks,
Jeff Brandon
Surfside Marine Service
150 S. Dobson Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85202
480-969-5006
Old     (freshtracks)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-01-2009, 4:53 PM Reply   
CAR TOYZ in HAVASU! They are true pro's. I got into town once and found out I had a problem with my stereo. Without an appointment, they had a guy jump right on it and I was out of there within an hour. I have also heard of them going out to the lake and helping their customers on the water.
BTW, If your friend is in Havasu alot, it would make sense to use a shop in town.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       05-01-2009, 5:20 PM Reply   
Thanks guys.
Jeff he just bought a 2002 Tige 22i from his buddy with 8 hours on it. His buddy had a full service done before he sold it to make sure everything checked out.
I will pass on your number and let him know. I don't think there are any decent shops in Flag so he may use you for service work.
I'll forward him the link to this page.
Old     (ridealready)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-01-2009, 6:22 PM Reply   
Soundwerks in Scottsdale has done two of my boats. Phenomenal work. Call Don. 480.303.0033.
Old     (tomfish)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-02-2009, 9:16 AM Reply   
Brian Kline in phx does really good work. He is really fast, very professional and good on price. When you see all the over the top hot rods in his shop you will know what you are working with. He just put a new sub box/sub and amp in my LSV and I could not be happier. He is a great fabricator too if you want some over the top sub enclosure built.
Brian 602-363-2709
Old     (azwakekid)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-02-2009, 12:40 PM Reply   
Difinitive audio in phoenix is a good shop. The guy Steve that runs it is very cool and is a fellow wakeboarder. He did a Malibu for the sema show for Sony. Top quality work.