Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (tl7)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-12-2007, 3:52 PM Reply   
I normally ride at the SBR every weekend, but I'm on the shelf for the next 2 months due to a tantrum gone bad. Cased the wake, tore all my cartilage, and splintered my tibia. Go big or go home, and now I'm home!

Just wanted to see who else rode out here.
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-12-2007, 5:52 PM Reply   
Head over to http://gcwa.com/ for the Houston crowd.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       09-12-2007, 6:52 PM Reply   
I live out on lake houston (about 10-12 houses south of skier's cove), ride in the lake and up on the river

(Message edited by acurtis_ttu on September 12, 2007)
Old     (merge360)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-12-2007, 8:54 PM Reply   
Hey Adam.... I'm on the Duessen Park side of Lake Houston (Summerwood)... Duessen is where I usually put in then head up to the "river side" in Kingwood... I'll keep my eye's posted for you on the water.... Your in the Supra, right?
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       09-13-2007, 6:02 AM Reply   
I can see the Duessen ramp from my backyard across the lake. Red and black Supra. I keep it on the lift most of the time.
Old     (merge360)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-13-2007, 7:46 AM Reply   
Adam...I know where your at... I have seen your boat on the lift.... Me and the wife were out in your area looking at lakefront property about 6 weeks ago.... I remember seeing your boat then... Again, I'll keep my eyes open for you...
Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-13-2007, 9:56 AM Reply   
Sheezy - I think I have seen your boat too. I am north of skiers cove in Indian Shores.
Old     (merge360)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-13-2007, 1:53 PM Reply   
Andrew... If that's your X2 in your profile pic, I've seen you out... I'm familiar with the Indian Shores area.... Usually if we're out, we pull there at the "Boat Show" just south of Indian Shores after a session and chill. Need to make it a point to get together sometime....
Old     (deadger)      Join Date: May 2007       09-14-2007, 5:41 AM Reply   
2003 blue / black Malibu XTi.......for the most part we ride down near the dam at Lake Houston, or up on the trinity. Conroe usually does not make our list for riding purposes (only drinking).

Adam...i think i met you at the start of the season on conroe around end of March / early april. Your Supra was about 1 week old at the time....your bro's with David right? I had the old 85 Blk/Grey Stars MC stars and stripes at the time and were parked next to you guys at the Island.

Up graded about 1 month ago to the Malibu.....will look out for you on Lake Houston and give you call when were down near the dam..... Send me your #

-edgar
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       09-14-2007, 7:36 AM Reply   
edgar-I rememebr that boat...nice upgrade. Yep David and I are good friends.

We're ( andrew and I ) are soemtimes over on that beach in the afternoons ( just south of Indian Shores)
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       09-14-2007, 7:37 AM Reply   
Andrew nice profile pic, but you cut out your neighbors back yard
Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-14-2007, 10:18 AM Reply   
You've seen the show Sanford and Son, right?
Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-14-2007, 10:22 AM Reply   
Yeah i usually cruise over by the beach late Saturday's to see if anyone is there. Lots of times our group has park further north on the beach - dont need competing stereos. I'll look for your all's boats. There are about 6 different boats that Adam and I would be in these days.... We also surf a lot in the afternoon's in front of Indian Shores.