Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-07-2007, 4:37 PM Reply   
Anyone one from Central Pennsylvania/Maryland area coming to the show??? January 24-28. Our local Tige dealer will be there and a bunch of us from the Tige Owners Group will be there as well promoting the new boats and the INT series our local marina is sponsoring this year.......shoot me an email if you are planning on coming up! Cheers!!!!!!
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       01-07-2007, 6:08 PM Reply   
Not going to the boat show, but is there an INT series tourament in PA this year?

There's a bunch of us that ride together here in NJ, maybe some of us would be interested in that INT stop. Give us some more details.
Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2007, 4:39 AM Reply   
Good morning Dave!!!! Yeah the boat show would bea a hike for you I guess...... But as for the INT alot of my info is limited @ this time b/c I have not gotten the most recent update from our Marina. I know that the first INT will be @ Lake Wallenpaupack and I am not sure of a date yet. We are a Tige dealership and we are teaming up with I believe a Supra/Moomba dealer, Nautique dealer, Malibu dealer.........so we are not sure what boat will be running the INT yet. My dealer is hoping to get an RZ2 for the event. We are going to try and do "possibly" 3 INT in Pennsylvania this coming spring-summer....... I will post in here and also on www.tigeowners.com website under events!!!! Stay tuned or send me an email for more info. Also visit www.wallenpaupack.com
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       01-08-2007, 5:41 AM Reply   
Brandon,

I checked the INT website, no schedule for PA as of yet. We have several riders that would be interested in the Lake Wally stop, that's about 2 hours from here. I'll shoot you my e-mail and you let me know when it will be.

Have you contacted the MC dealer on the lake? (Sterling marina) I would guess they might want to get involved as well. Also my good friend Lou owns www.offshoremarinenj.com out of Sussex Co. NJ. (Nautique dealer) He may also be able to help.

Either way, sounds like a great event. It will be nice to have the INT league in our area.
Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2007, 5:51 AM Reply   
Dave,

I am going to call the marina here in about 15 minutes and get more info. Once I get your email that you are sending me I will forward you more info and also post it on this site as well. Now that you mention it the MC dealer sounds familiar. I think that Tige dealer in the area is not playing well so not sure what is up with that....... But yeah it sounds awesome and I will pass the word along to our Marina guys and get back with you!!!! We are all pretty excited about this as well and hope it grows more and more each year!!!!! Talk to you soon
Old     (holiday13)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-08-2007, 6:35 AM Reply   
Brandon, I have my 24v docked on Wallenpaupack, glad to hear of more Tige owners in the north east and am looking forward to there being a comp this year on the lake! Have you contacted 1st Klas Marina yet? They are a Tige dealer on the lake as well and are always looking to help grow the sport.
Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2007, 7:47 AM Reply   
Gavin,

Saw your pic of that boat and that is sweet!!! So do you have a vacation home up there or something??????? Sweet! I just got off the phone with our Marina and they are sending someone out to Seattle next week to meet about all of the INT stuff and by the end of THIS month we should have more info on dates and boats!!!! I know that our Marina knows of the Tige dealer up there they are just waiting to get more info before making offical contacts. Keep checking this post or the tigeowners.com website under events. Do you have a tigeowners account??????? Keep in touch and spread the word!!!!!
Old     (holiday13)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-08-2007, 8:08 AM Reply   
Yeah I have a vacation home up there, I am there most weekends of the summer and fall. I do have a tigeowners account but honestly have not been there as much lately. I will be checking it out though.
Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2007, 8:19 AM Reply   
Gavin,

Sounds cool! Man you're only 2 years older then me and you have a vacation home!!! Pretty cool!!! We have a fifth wheel camper and wanted to know if there are nice places up there to camp????? We are interested in checking into finding some other places to go. Let me know..... thanks! My email address is in my profile if you want to shoot me something in email. Thanks! I am logged into the Tigeowners website as well.........I want to try posting more East Coast stuff in there.......Talk to you later!
Old     (holiday13)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-08-2007, 9:23 AM Reply   
Sent you an email but got hit with the blocker, hopefully you get it, the blocker kicked me out as well.

(Message edited by holiday13 on January 08, 2007)
Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2007, 9:32 AM Reply   
Gavin,

I got it! And I added you to my address book.....So it "should" let you through now.... I replied back to your email!!! keep in touch! Cheers, Brandon
Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2007, 8:35 AM Reply   
Tige Owners Group Appreciation weekend @ Raystown Lake in Entriken, Pennsylvania will be June 15-17th!!!!! Any Tige owners out there are more then welcome to come on up and check it out!!!! PM me for more info!!! Cheers, Brandon