Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (lhlocal)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-17-2010, 10:21 AM Reply   
A friend and I are flying down 2/10-2/14 and staying at our house in Clermont. We are planning to hit OWC and McCormicks, but were also hoping to get out behind a boat. I know it's been cold, but if anyone is doing some riding, we'd be down with some boat time. Will absolutely kick in gas money and help with cleanup. I can return the kindness later, as we usually pull our boat down there from IL over the winter. Thanks
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-17-2010, 11:16 AM Reply   
If you're willing to drive to tampa there are quite a few of us with boats that go out frequently. I would just watch the Tampa third thread. I will know whether or not I will be going out the closer it gets to the date.
Old     (lhlocal)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-17-2010, 2:01 PM Reply   
I will definetly keep that in mind. We are down there just to wakeboard and hopefully get a break from the cold. It would be no problem to head to Tampa for some riding. It would be great to get a pull behind an X2. Hopefully thats what the next boat will be. I'll drop you a pm with my cell number as it gets closer. Thanks again for the info.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-17-2010, 6:22 PM Reply   
You can ride with me in Orlando
Old     (lhlocal)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-17-2010, 8:34 PM Reply   
Scott_Thanks for the offer. We will hit you up as it gets closer. I see you on here all the time, and have almost gotten in touch with you earlier. Its usually just me, the wife and kids, so I dont get to ride much. Seems like you have a pretty good crew, we'll definetly hit you up before we head down.
Old    supraguy            02-09-2010, 12:07 PM Reply   
Hey Dee will you be ridding Thursday. I am heading to Tampa for the lighting game would love to ride before that....
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-09-2010, 5:21 PM Reply   
Brian - I have family coming to town that day so unfortunately I will not be riding Thurs.
Old    supraguy            02-10-2010, 6:15 PM Reply   
Ok thanks
Old    supraguy            02-14-2010, 1:15 PM Reply   
Dee ridding at all this week ?