Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       10-24-2005, 8:23 PM Reply   
how would you want it to be? music, certain shots, certain tricks?

I would want mine to start out slo-mo, me standing on the dock, putting my board on, song playing is Bang Bang, by Young Buck. All the shots are fast, right until the trick, then it's slow-mo, and when I grab a trick, it's freeze framed for a quarter or half a second. Then it ends, as I throw the handle after sticking something good, and just sink into the water staring at the camera.
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-24-2005, 8:26 PM Reply   
Everything of mine would be huge and slow-mo'd out big time. Think Necrason in Relentless and there you go.
Old     (trojanman)      Join Date: May 2002       10-25-2005, 10:58 AM Reply   
thane - hope your doing well bro. i talked to erica the other day while we were riding and she said your gonna be out till next season. Im sure youll be back with a fury though.

I invited Erica to come ride in the tourney on Nov. 6, and told her that your were more then welcome to come and hang out. In fact, i requested it. (miss you) But anyway, if you want, ill give you something fun to do, like drive a boat, or judge, or maybe even put little stick on tattoos on some girls..

Josh
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-25-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
the music would be Paul Simon "50 ways to leave your lover" hahahahaa that song rocks!

I like Watsons take on video parts in [R E L E N T L E S S] and in Butter Effect! Hell I just like watching Watson ride!
Old     (uppledup17)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2005, 1:16 PM Reply   
Cast another vote for Watson especially Relentless. Paul Simon has nothing on Neil Young
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-25-2005, 1:26 PM Reply   
i am making it right now.

http://www.wakepics.com/img/17518
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-25-2005, 1:43 PM Reply   
What is this Thane? Are you day-dreaming out loud?

Old    pate            10-25-2005, 1:47 PM Reply   
Andy,
Nice job with the video...
Old     (jzd)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-25-2005, 2:16 PM Reply   
BAD A$$$$ Video Andy. Little long on the intro ; the footage rocks
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       10-25-2005, 3:00 PM Reply   
J-rod - yeah, I'm bored. I haven't ridden in 2 months.

Josh - I'm down.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-25-2005, 4:14 PM Reply   
Thane why are you not riding? I lost my knee and rode up till the one week before serg. Acl mcl and no miscus in my knee. DR. told me I would never ride again. Ya right!! I still ride just not like I used to. Your body is a rental turn that sucker in spittering and coughing and all dented up when your done with it.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       10-25-2005, 4:31 PM Reply   
I tried to ride, and it didn't work. One minor case and it was like a blew it out all over again.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-25-2005, 4:35 PM Reply   
oh try to ride switch and just put around out there.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       10-25-2005, 4:46 PM Reply   
couldn't justify that, with the price of gas these days. I would just want to go big, and it would piss me off. I know I'm a pessimist.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-25-2005, 6:18 PM Reply   
haha, thane its just not all about going big. To me its about sharing the stoke and just being out on the water with friends. I am just as happy doing a power slid as I am a 540, but you should know by know I have a few screws loose. If you were in nor cal with my crew I would be knocking on your door and pulling your ass around no charge but thats just squid. I would spend my last dollar to ride and all my close friends know that.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       10-25-2005, 6:28 PM Reply   
is there a room in your house for rent?
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-25-2005, 6:40 PM Reply   
.....I just got 3DS bindings just cause it was cheap and I love them (weird cause I ride Ultras). I was super excited and figured Thane wouldn't mind too much me expressing my happiness here.

Two months not riding though!?!! That is Rough!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-25-2005, 6:49 PM Reply   
Thane, just get out there and soak up the atmos, even if your not riding your ballast for your buddies. Have you tried skating or surfing? I'm with squid, if you were my bud, in my area, I would be banging on your door.