Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (07launch22ssv)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-22-2007, 1:54 PM Reply   
just saying whats up and love the forum....

anyone on here from Michigan more specifically South East Michigan....
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-22-2007, 3:21 PM Reply   
Allendale, MI. 15 miles from Grand Rapids.
Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-22-2007, 3:21 PM Reply   
i'm by Grand rapids...
Old     (chrzanowski5)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-22-2007, 4:02 PM Reply   
Northville. Usually ride north of Grand Rapids on the weekends / Brighton area during the week.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-22-2007, 4:08 PM Reply   
Live in Bloomfield Hills, do most of our riding in the summer up north on Lake Charlevoix, but get out in the late summer/fall on Orchard quite a bit.
Old     (ifinallygota21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-22-2007, 4:12 PM Reply   
anyone go to gun lake? my parents just bought a house there and ill be up there some starting this year
Old     (07launch22ssv)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-22-2007, 4:24 PM Reply   
we are on middle straits.....ive never tried to ride on orchard but it doesnt seem like you could get much calm water.....
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-23-2007, 3:45 AM Reply   
What's up ganders? I am in Howell. Good rides around Brighton and Howell. Going to start up every week in April on Lake Chemung. Weekends, I have a place on a wonderful lake in Calhoun county southwest of Lansing. It is one of the many Duck Lakes in Michigan. Closet village is Springport if you want to map it. But it is 630 acres, no water hazards and always a place to ride. If it's windy, you hang to the south end to avoid chop. But it is great. Maybe I'll see you there or on Chemung.
Old     (aoblak)      Join Date: Jan 2002       02-23-2007, 5:20 AM Reply   
I'm in West Bloomfield on Upper Straits
Old    d_fresh            02-23-2007, 7:13 AM Reply   
I'm on Walled Lake. I'm throwing a tournament this summer. Check out the web sight. www.wlwake.com
Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-23-2007, 7:19 AM Reply   
Battle Creek here ride mostly on Beadle Lake it's private but on the smaller side.

Scott I spent my summers on Duck our cottage was on the south end. Huge lake lots of good talent.
Let me know when you are going to be there we copuld bring the Vride we have friends all over the lake.
ITCH
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-23-2007, 8:31 AM Reply   
Doug thanks for the tip on the tournament. I'll start working my style and maybe see you there.

ITCH..yhea lets work out plans to meet at the Duck and rip. I have a place on the westside. A log cabin just down a short distance from the dnr launch. I spend a lot of time there in the Summer. This year I am going to commute from my job a week or two to get even more time spent there. Itch...mail me on my personal. Start a dialogue and maybe a team of boarders. Give Michigan wakeboarding a boost.
Old     (brettazopha)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-23-2007, 8:40 AM Reply   
Auburn Hills..... Ride the lakes region (Cass, Orchard, Union) Where ever the butter is...
Old     (wink_vlx)      Join Date: Jun 2006       02-23-2007, 1:28 PM Reply   
Waterford, Elizabeth Lk.
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-23-2007, 1:33 PM Reply   
reeds lake and gull lake. A better question would be who's not in Michigan.
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-24-2007, 6:32 AM Reply   
I ride on Gun Lake occasionally. Look for an '05 red X-9 or I may be getting the new X-14. I am the INT MI coordinator. www.intleague.com

The Walled Lake touny sounds like a blast. If off work, count me in.