Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (wakeadict)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-17-2007, 1:13 PM Reply   
Looking for a responsible lakefront enthusiast to fill a clean 3bed 2 bath home on a 90 acre ski lake in Odessa, FL. House sits on 2 acres of land and house great open water views. Only 20 minutes from downtown Tampa, 10 minutes from Citrus Park Mall, major movie theater, great restaurants, etc. $600 per month includes utilities, cable, internet. You would be living in this house by yourself for 6 months to a year, as I am still in the midst of selling my current residence on www.FLLakehouse.com/Lake-Keystone. You won't find a better deal than this! To see pictures and more detail information about this lake, check out www.FLLakehouse.com/Lake-Island-Ford. Email Chris at cj@cjnow.com or call 813.817.5747
Old     (drive139)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-18-2007, 8:43 AM Reply   
what is the catch
Old     (wakeadict)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-18-2007, 12:36 PM Reply   
Here is a link to some pictures of the House On Lake Island Ford For Rent. The house is not as nice as what I live in now (My Current House On Lake Keystone ), but the view is much better.

The reason that I am moving is because I am paying out the wazzo to live in this house on Lake Keystone by myself, mean while, the market value of my home continues to drop in this depreciating real estate market that we are experiencing. It doesn't make sense for me to carry this load anymore. I'm actually really looking forward the financial relief this move will give me, while still maintaining what’s most important to me, and that’s Lakefront Living :-)

You'll have two options:
1. Move into My Current House On Lake Keystone while it's up for sale, then move over into the Lake Island Ford House once my Keystone house sells.
2. Move into the Lake Island Ford House immediately and occupy the house by yourself, then once the Keystone House sells, I'd be moving into the Lake Island Ford house also.

Essentially, you’d have a roommate at some point. I am sure my previous two roommates would be more than happy to be a reference if needed. You can always check out my myspace account ( http://www.myspace.com/cjnow ) to learn more about me. My previous two roommates are ranked 2 and 3 on my myspace list of friends, one just got married, the other relocated to Denver for work. In short, I consider myself easy going and easy to get along with. I am very motivated in my career as a real estate professional, but I make time for have fun too. Things I usually do in my free time are: racquetball, work out, hockey games ( I get free tickets all the time through a friend ), wakeboarding ( I can throw down a handle full of tricks, can’t do any mobes though ), snowboarding, the beach, movies, South Tampa night life, etc. I’m a pretty normal guy, I work hard and play hard. If you think this situation may be a fit for you, please contact me and lets go from there. Email cj@cjnow.com or call 813.817.5747
Old     (michaelvincz)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-18-2007, 1:14 PM Reply   
I'm very interested in your add. Are you looking for more than one roommate to occupy the house? Odd that two people from Indiana inquired about your add! Feel free to eamil me with details @ mikel_v03@hotmail.com
Old     (wakeadict)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-18-2007, 5:12 PM Reply   
Nicholas & Michael, if you are serious about moving to Florida and getting onto a ski lake in Tampa, call me, I left my number on the previous post, we can discuss situations and options then, Thanks for your interest!!!
Old     (jgrunow)      Join Date: May 2004       10-18-2007, 5:48 PM Reply   
so are you selling the house also? How much?
Old     (wakeadict)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-18-2007, 6:40 PM Reply   
No, that house is not for sale. If your looking for a steal on a lakefront property, check out these two properties. They are both short sale situations and require bank of approval of offers. If there are any wakeboard enthusiast out there looking for a killer deal on a ski size lake, check these two properties out.
$599k - 4/2/2 on Lake Keystone (431 acre ski lake)in Tampa/Odessa, FL and $449k - 4/2/2 on Lake Island Ford (90 acre ski lake) in Tampa/Odessa, FL
Old     (drive139)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-19-2007, 5:37 AM Reply   
Michael you and I know each other. we have competed in several tournaments. i ride with matt crowe and guys from geist and my dad is chris walker.
Old     (sjohnson)      Join Date: May 2007       10-19-2007, 7:43 AM Reply   
Thats funny. I think Matt and I are going to ride this afternoon here in AZ! He's ussually puttin a good plug in for IN.
Old     (wakeadict)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-20-2007, 1:00 AM Reply   
Come on now, I know someone out there wants to live in Florida and wakeboard year round.
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-22-2007, 10:05 AM Reply   
Island Ford Lake is awesome. What a deal this is.
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-25-2007, 2:45 PM Reply   
I still may be interested it just may be another month or so..