Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (csswake3)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-28-2009, 11:36 AM Reply   
Both of these rails are absolutely ridiculous, Bryan Hutton hit CWB Rail and here is a link to it. The other crazy rail was in Shawn Watson's Out of the pond section, I do not have any pics or footage, but basically he made a rail and threw it on top of a Tower of a Sea doo jet boat. Both of these are just insane! Any thoughts to the madness of these?

http://www.cwb-tv.com/index.php?mod=episodes
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-28-2009, 11:49 AM Reply   
Man, I'm kind of disappointed that he didn't just shred that thing. I skipped through some of the video but all I saw was the same trick done a buch of times. That rail had so much potential.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-28-2009, 11:54 AM Reply   
I feel like Watson's rail was harder. not only was the Sea-Doo boat riding in the trough of the wake (so he had to go bigger), but he also slid along it more so than Hutton did on the CWB rail, which he really only hit in one way very briefly. Not to take away from Hutton's rail at all though, it was very sick.
Old     (tcaz)      Join Date: Aug 2008       06-28-2009, 12:27 PM Reply   
Any clips of the sea doo rail?
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-28-2009, 9:06 PM Reply   
CWB TV pisses me off with their long, drawn out intro's.

I have a slow connection, and it's taking me forever just to get to the freakin' riding.

Nobody touches the damn thing until a minute and a half into the video.

(Message edited by dlwsrider on June 28, 2009)