Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (slmracer9)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-02-2007, 9:53 PM Reply   
I live in so cal near rancho cucamonga and work in North Hollywood. I have a CWB Ride and its ok but it tends to nose in pretty hard. I would like to get another board but I wanna ride some other stuff. My whole crew has wakeboarded for a while but we are having fun surfing. Where can I demo boards in so cal? I am interested in XBC's, Walkers, and Walzers. Does anyone have any info where I can demo these things? Any help is appreciated!
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       04-03-2007, 6:37 AM Reply   
Hey James,
I feel your pain having that commute. Left Ontario 17 years ago to get away from it. Not sure where you are riding down there. Sean Ward could help with the Walzer he is in San Diego. Come up to Nor Cal I can hook you up on Walker Boards and XBC is up here also.
Old     (slmracer9)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-03-2007, 8:10 AM Reply   
I almost always ride the colorado river in needles.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-03-2007, 11:03 PM Reply   
james,

let me know if you are willing to come to down to san diego for a demo on the walzers if your goofy footed
Old     (oaf)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-04-2007, 6:21 AM Reply   
James we do all of our riding just north of Park Moabi (where we normally stay). Look for my boat one of these day out there and I can hook you up with a ride on my Inland Surfer Red Tide. I am just learning but from many on the boards around here they told me the red tide would be a good board to start with.