Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       08-18-2007, 11:27 PM Reply   
finally someone decided to lift the camera after i got out of the boat and i got a good pic of me riding. photo props go out to my buddy david i believe
Upload
Old     (dnp33)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-19-2007, 12:57 AM Reply   
nice! i love tailgrabs too. with skills like that, why did it take so long to get a good pic?
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       08-19-2007, 1:33 AM Reply   
haha im basically the photographer of the boat so rarely will someone man the camera while im behind it just happened to have a set that amazed the crew today so i guess they decided to take some pics. i got back in the boat and all i hear was HOLY $H&T that tailgrab was huge i didn't find out till i was looking through the pics thats were took that they took one of me

(Message edited by wakeeater on August 19, 2007)
Old     (vin)      Join Date: May 2007       08-19-2007, 7:34 AM Reply   
nice taking it to the flats,and if you only got one thats the one to have.
Old     (wakesetter101)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-19-2007, 8:44 AM Reply   
That is pretty huge to the flats.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       08-19-2007, 10:42 PM Reply   
thanks guys
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-20-2007, 6:06 AM Reply   
Charley, way to go bro, stepping up your game, got the poke out & all. Sweet!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-20-2007, 8:21 AM Reply   
Charley ~~ Heck of a nice picture, props to your crew that picked up the camera and started shooting. Wow what's up with all the boats in the background, I thought our water ways were busy. Thanks for the post!
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       08-20-2007, 9:51 AM Reply   
its the delta on a weekend the naughtique behind me is my buddies boat but other then that its a normal day out on victoria. if we did more exploring we would kno some of the hidden sloughs but we are lazy