Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       09-04-2015, 2:17 PM Reply   
Doesn't look like a G. Doesn't pull tail like a G. Doesn't get 1500 likes on instagram like a G
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-04-2015, 2:22 PM Reply   
Besides the fact if this is just a first round model they have plenty of time to touch up interior panels and refine before it goes to market.

It's a shame how a site that I have loved for so many years has just gone to crap with the constant my boat is better than yours and out right bashing of anything and everything.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       09-04-2015, 2:24 PM Reply   
Gotta see more of this, but it definitely is odd looking so far.
Old     (the_bum)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-04-2015, 2:41 PM Reply   
It looks like the drawing that Mastercraft had 10+ years ago when they first talked about making the csx. It could def be a pretty cool boat for a small crew of riders. Show us the wake!
Old    Paxdad            09-04-2015, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrider View Post
Besides the fact if this is just a first round model they have plenty of time to touch up interior panels and refine before it goes to market.

It's a shame how a site that I have loved for so many years has just gone to crap with the constant my boat is better than yours and out right bashing of anything and everything.
What do you mean gone to crap?? I am an admitted Troll and dont care about who has what and or how much it cost. If you want to get all serious and stuff just stick with one of the other sites like PlanetNautique, BUCrew, CCfan, Supra Forum. Plenty of dullness over on those!!! This site still pulls in everyone which always keeps things interesting.
Old     (gwnkids)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-04-2015, 4:53 PM Reply   
Bryant with tower and forward drive
Old     (gwnkids)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-04-2015, 4:54 PM Reply   
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...233X-102535341
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...233X-102512002
Old     (That_Guy)      Join Date: Aug 2015 Location: Central Ohio       09-04-2015, 7:30 PM Reply   
Ehhh. I'm in my 20s and usually go with less than 5 people and I still wouldn't even consider buying it. Personally give me an A20 for $10k more new.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-05-2015, 6:55 AM Reply   
What the advantage of an I/O if the prop gets lower when you trim it?
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-05-2015, 8:36 AM Reply   
I think most on here are jumping to conclusions. Wait to see the final product and what it produces. It is nice to see a new competitor in the wake class and the quality of Bryant boats will be reflected in this boat. Till I see it in action and better pictures of it, I am not going to comment on it. The WT means Wake Tractor.
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-06-2015, 5:46 AM Reply   
The name needs work, especially for a budget boat.

Isn't WT a pretty commonly used abbreviation for White Trash? lol
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-06-2015, 7:06 AM Reply   
Idk. I am all for this thing.

Looks like it could be nimble and great for small crews that want a new function over form type boat.

No judgement here until we see the wakes
Old     (onetogofast)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-06-2015, 7:18 AM Reply   
The 233 jumped to $80k real fast from the original conversation of the $40k boat...
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       09-06-2015, 7:31 AM Reply   
Several years ago there was a small wakeboard boat on the market. I thought it was by Centurion.
It was one of the first Wake Specific boats on the market, but I cant remember the name and cant find any info on the web. Anyone remember what it was?
I remember that it had a huge integrated platform on the back...

Last edited by kirk; 09-06-2015 at 7:33 AM.
Old     (phillywakeboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-06-2015, 7:39 AM Reply   
A few thoughts:

1. I think it's great that someone is attempting to build and sell a boat for $40K that can produce a legit wakeboard wake.

2. When the guy who ran Mastercraft when it produced one of the greatest wakeboard hulls of all time (the 2003 to 2012 x star) says the boat will have a legit wakeboard wake, I'm inclined to believe him.

3. Using a tablet to replace boat electronics/gauges is brilliant. I'd take a well-integrated Ipad system over a low volume, high cost digitized marine display any day.

4. I hope they put armrests on the driver's seat.

5. If it does sell for $40K and does produce a legit wakeboard wake, I don't care what it looks like.
Old     (alexair)      Join Date: Oct 2008       09-06-2015, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk View Post
I remember that it had a huge integrated platform on the back...
maybe this one ?
Old     (kendallb)      Join Date: Aug 2013       09-06-2015, 11:15 AM Reply   
It was the 1997 Centurion wave, then it became the Gekko Bazooka in 99.
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       09-06-2015, 11:17 AM Reply   
Nope... thats not the one...
I think the one I am talking about didnt have a windshield and was laid ou much like the Bryant..
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-06-2015, 11:17 AM Reply   
The Centurion Wave, I think 1996-98 or so.
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       09-06-2015, 11:24 AM Reply   
Yes! Thats the boat. I little outside the box... kinda like the Bryant.

Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-06-2015, 10:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetogofast View Post
The 233 jumped to $80k real fast from the original conversation of the $40k boat...
The 233 isnt what we are talking about here...
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       09-07-2015, 4:52 PM Reply   
There is a reason why that guy in the above picture is alone. That boat is ugly. lol
Old     (slax303)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Portland to Boston       09-07-2015, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorlan View Post
Doesn't look like a G. Doesn't pull tail like a G. Doesn't get 1500 likes on instagram like a G
If you need a boat to pull tail, and you're worried about what boat gets more Instagram likes, you're doing life wrong
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-07-2015, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk View Post
Yes! Thats the boat. I little outside the box... kinda like the Bryant.

Boy did they ever nail it on the design of this one lol
Old    Paxdad            09-08-2015, 6:42 AM Reply   
I bet a stripper pole on the platform of that thing would be an instant chick magnet..... You could probably have a few folding chairs and a Yeti 110 mounted and have square footage to boot!!!
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-08-2015, 7:18 AM Reply   
Surely that's a boat for parasailing.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       09-09-2015, 10:10 PM Reply   
It's appears the wave is actually a kind of cool boat....surfs like a mofo, dd, ice chest and a huge platform...looks can be deceiving.....still a wonky ass looking boat though. http://www.centurioncrew.com/index.p...ereally/page-2.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-10-2015, 7:05 AM Reply   
It was the Gekko Bazooka, our local show ski team had one .... just a terrible boat.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-10-2015, 1:38 PM Reply   
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-10-2015, 1:40 PM Reply   
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-10-2015, 1:42 PM Reply   
Considering wakeboarding is a dying sport, Bryant jumped straight to a surfing machine specifically designed to surf. I can't wait to surf behind one.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       09-10-2015, 7:32 PM Reply   
Price?
Old     (phillywakeboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-10-2015, 7:56 PM Reply   
I wouldn't want to arm wrestle a guy who has driven that thing all season! It's great to see someone bring something so different to the market though.
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-10-2015, 8:53 PM Reply   
Looks like a jetboat.

Don't care about how perfect or amazing the wake on that ****spreader could be, when I spend 30k on something I expect it to look good and have functionality. Those seats are not comfortable, I would be pissed as the driver (where's your mirror?), and you couldn't even bring a full crew out (4 full sized guys and gear in that thing?).
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-10-2015, 8:54 PM Reply   
Would be better off taking an 18' boat and making it 'closed bow' and have real seating than a center console bayliner type interior.
Old     (Cam3sc)      Join Date: Aug 2015       09-10-2015, 9:08 PM Reply   
Ugly
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       09-10-2015, 9:54 PM Reply   
I spent a brief moment looking at it at in person at Surf Expo today, all I have to say is
After spending 5 minutes looking on onlyinboards.com at whats available for used wakeboats at a 35-45k price point, I would have a very, very hard time buying this boat.
Old     (MuskokaCanada)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-11-2015, 5:03 AM Reply   
Fugly!
Old     (sppeders)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-11-2015, 5:29 AM Reply   
WT-1 needs to change to WTF
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-11-2015, 6:35 AM Reply   
The next time I read a post complaining there needs to be a sub 50k tow boat, or a post claiming someone wants a good wake and doesn't care about the fluff, or a post bitching about how the boat manufacturers just copy each other and no one tries to think outside the box, I'm going to reference this thread.
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       09-11-2015, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
The next time I read a post complaining there needs to be a sub 50k tow boat, or a post claiming someone wants a good wake and doesn't care about the fluff, or a post bitching about how the boat manufacturers just copy each other and no one tries to think outside the box, I'm going to reference this thread.
I agree.
They have to start somewhere...
Old     (canucked)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-11-2015, 8:05 AM Reply   
I also agree. I want to support the boat and vision, I just can't see how the seating layout is functional...maybe with some marketing/explanation i'll be able to get my head around why this layout is better.

Kind of like when the ipad came out. My first reaction was "why do I need this?" but now I use one everyday.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-11-2015, 8:09 AM Reply   
Well I think the layout is goofy but it's still a solid concept. Practical displacement of a larger boat is what the pickle fork should've brought to the game, but didn't.
The only thing I really don't like is that there is no traditional observers seat.

I want to see the wake first.
How much ballast does it have? What's the hole shot like? Does it swamp easy?
If this boat has a mackin wake for 40k it makes the weirdness easier to ignore.

Last edited by simplej; 09-11-2015 at 8:11 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-11-2015, 2:25 PM Reply   
This thing is awful. I don't care if the wake is bigger and better than a G I wouldn't spend 20k on it. It's missing the most important thing if any towboat cockpit,,,,,,the throttle armrest. The mirror being a close second. The seating is inviting people to get drenched and tossed over. Almost no rear facing backrests whatsoever . Let's not even get into the drivers chair. I love driving almost as much as I love riding. It's one of the most comfortable places to sit and it better be because as the boat owner you will spend a good chunk of your time there. This looks like they drove a jet ski straight into the boat and built a shell around it.

I could think of multiple top deck configurations that would hit a home run. The overall exterior I think is pretty decent. The tower also pretty decent. Interior could've been designed better by monkeys.

Prototypes?

Old     (Paul_42186)      Join Date: May 2013       09-11-2015, 2:34 PM Reply   
The center console design seems like a poor choice for a wake boat, it would be difficult to see the rider when picking them up after a fall, also makes coaching from the boat difficult, have to get up out of seat to talk to rider in water. It could not possibly be a wakeboarder who designed that boat.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-11-2015, 3:54 PM Reply   
^ really! The boat isn't that wide. I pick up people on my Port side all the time. I've never been worried about not seeing them. Same thing with coaching. I fail to see how any of the above statement is that much of a deal breaker. The overall design and other elements yes.

With the boat having perfect pass built in why are all of you whining about the throttle. Most of the time you are going to set a speed and hammer it down anyway. There are lots of ocean style boats that have a throttle out in the open like this.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-11-2015, 6:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
^ really! The boat isn't that wide. I pick up people on my Port side all the time. I've never been worried about not seeing them. Same thing with coaching. I fail to see how any of the above statement is that much of a deal breaker. The overall design and other elements yes.

With the boat having perfect pass built in why are all of you whining about the throttle. Most of the time you are going to set a speed and hammer it down anyway. There are lots of ocean style boats that have a throttle out in the open like this.
Apparently you don't drive double ups, newbs, or kids very often . Cruise control is great for long straight line runs , but add the above 3 often on a 300 or less Acre lake (which is what this size boat is geared for) and your throttle arm will fall off by day's end with no arm rest. Feathering the throttle would be at minimal a challenge.
Old     (Gotmods)      Join Date: Nov 2012       09-11-2015, 7:32 PM Reply   
Some people buy DD's for a first boat due to budget. I pat them on the back and commend them for choosing a inboard. If you have $40k and are looking to get into watersports with your first boat and buy that botched abortion I would advise you to turn in your man card. Ffs, there's a reason inboards dominate the tow game from a drive ability aspect, but that is the worst interior layout I've ever seen for a open bow towboat, it looks like a bass boat humped a ski-do!
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-11-2015, 8:26 PM Reply   
Quote:

If you can't maintain eye contact with the person in the water as you pick them up you're not doing it right. As a driver you need to also be evaluating the person you're pulling especially after a fall to make sure they're ok. Driver side pickups unless the rider is too close to shore or an obstacle that prevents it.
Old     (lashburn1)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-11-2015, 9:22 PM Reply   
Blah...just put the Boat in the water and end this already
pretty useless if the Wave is the Goal
Old     (alexair)      Join Date: Oct 2008       09-11-2015, 10:47 PM Reply   
My five cents. All of these opinions about good or no good design of this vessel were produced looking only on this boat inside the room. How many absolutely new board we buying look on page of journal only? Yes this boat not ordinary and have to be put on the water for better understanding what this device is. Many criticism can disappear or instead appear. Who know? But as for me is very nice that somebody do make something new in this fleet of conserve. In 1990 (only 25 years before) someone had can imagine how will looks twin tip wakeboard? But now you have smile look at Skurfer
Old     (RideGull)      Join Date: Apr 2012       09-12-2015, 6:08 AM Reply   
1,600 lbs of ballast.
Inboard, cant remember what brand engine.
I believe i heard the hull was designed by an ex-mastercraft employee.
Rep stated wake/wave is similar to that of an A20.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-12-2015, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideGull View Post
1,600 lbs of ballast.
Inboard, cant remember what brand engine.
I believe i heard the hull was designed by an ex-mastercraft employee.
Rep stated wake/wave is similar to that of an A20.
I have heard the wave is great and the wake is good but not big. Itakes me think x20.
Old     (RideaNeversummer)      Join Date: Feb 2014       02-13-2016, 7:07 PM Reply   

I just saw the WT-1 in the new Wakeboarding magazine. When I headed to the web for more info I found this old thread. Figured I would revive it and see what everyone is thinking about this. I'll go first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardjnky4 View Post
A boat that size isn't the best option for everyone...
Captain obvious says "of course a boat this size isn't the best option for everyone", but it could be a great option for some people. Like those who have length restrictions on their lake, if you ride with a small crew, if you don't have $120K in the bank and/or don't want to buy a used boat. That's the great thing about buying your own boat, you get to pick out what works best for you.

I need to say, I love the idea. A true budget boat that has everything a wakboarder/surfer would need and puts out a legit wake. Unfortunately I think the execution was a bit poor. I personally don't think I would buy a boat that ugly and with that configuration for that price. I wish they could have gotten more out of the interior space and gotten the price down closer to $35K (I'm sure they would have if they could, did I mention that it's ugly. Personally I would head to the used market to see what I could get for $40K before buying this boat, but I fully support the idea and I truly hope the boat is a success. The company claims this is the first in a line of boats, so lets hope that they come out with another model that I can see putting in my driveway.

Last edited by RideaNeversummer; 02-13-2016 at 7:09 PM. Reason: Add picture
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-16-2016, 4:59 AM Reply   
After seeing this rendering on the mastercraft forum, I wish that he had stuck with this design.
But I am guessing that would have ended in a lawsuit from mastercraft.
Attached Images

Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-16-2016, 6:51 AM Reply   
I've had a boat change my mind on the water. Originally I disliked the pickle-fork boats. They didn't look appealing and I believed that no one sits in the bow unless they have to. One session out in my MXZ changed my mind. People sat up front because they could comfortably sit a facing backward and still see the action.

I'm a Malibu guy, but I can appreciate what the Wake Tractor and similar boats are trying to do. Small boat, small price tag and big wake. Not everyone is into stereos and tow-rigs and fighting online about tourqe/weight ratios of the 450 vs the 450 supercharged. Some people just like to wakeboard. I think the WT is a great entry boat. You don't need anything big to tow it, It isn't fancy, but it is something that someone just out of college, in their prime wakeboard years, can afford and enjoy. They will probably upgrade down the line.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-16-2016, 8:01 AM Reply   
so is this or isn't it a true Vdrive?

If this has this engine listed above I wouldn't even consider it, theres got to be issues with that drive being in the water stream under the boat and effecting wake cleanliness and shape?

also for surfers safer im sure but still?

im not on board with anything but true Direct/Drives for watersports..
im always open tp new ideas like people said a g23 wake for 50k, im exploring that but not if they are completely changing the boat no windshield, center console and this tractor drive? im sure this will be great for the 3 event family weekenders but count me out.. Ill get a used 210 , MB22, or Wakesetter VLX for similar/ less money..
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-16-2016, 8:21 AM Reply   
hell id buy the old ski nauty 2001 from the late 80-90s fpor less than 8k before id but that, dump 5k or so in it to make it like new again(stereo, towers,vinyl, engine and tranny maintenance etc) and be done with it..the wakes nice and while small it would be better than this, ive ridden behind them and they can provide all this boat can sans the surfing but im not much of a surfer, so just keep wakeboarding in mind, theres other alternatives. Strictly from surfing and hanging with a few friends I guess this offers a choice..
Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-16-2016, 8:23 AM Reply   
Just to throw 2cents out there, this is a much needed platform in this absurd 100k+ market but why, in name of all that's holy, would you make it that ugly? Just make a simple boat with a nice wake. Seems like a simple concept. There are so many "Why" and "Why not"s on this thing that half of its potential buyers will bail out from an overdose of "Why?" well before they ever sign. Why is the steering wheel in the middle? Why are the rest of the seats so weird? Why is the front of the boat look like it's upside down? Why is there no armrest for the driver? Why didn't they just build a simple, full width sun pad? Why didn't they put a mirror on it? Why would you look at this concept drawing and say, "Yup, thats the boat I want to bring to market."

I sincerely hope they sell one. It will certainly never be to me though.
Old     (RideaNeversummer)      Join Date: Feb 2014       02-16-2016, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill View Post
so is this or isn't it a true Vdrive?
Lets get this straight. The WT-1 has a PCM Challenger engine with a V-Drive. NOT the Volvo Penta forward drive that someone speculated earlier in this thread. So it is a true inboard.

It's also worth noting that according to their website the capacity is 9 people, which is different from the speculated capacity of 6 earlier than this thread.

The more I think about this, the less I hate it. Thinking from the standpoint of a millennial which is who they are marketing this to, it makes sense. If I didn't have a family and just wanted to ride with some friends, and if I wanted to tow my boat everywhere with a medium size SUV then this boat would make sense. I'm hoping this boat sells well with that demographic so the company can produce another model that is a bit bigger and would work better for my situation. More budget options is better than less in my opinion so I'm cheering for these guys.
Old     (adam4x4)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-16-2016, 12:53 PM Reply   
Found this one for sale

http://www.austinboats.com/pre_owned...sp?veh=4510106

Also the are calling it a HEYDAY

http://heydayinboards.com/about/

Last edited by adam4x4; 02-16-2016 at 1:02 PM.
Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-17-2016, 7:58 AM Reply   
Why do they list the length as under 20ft? Why don't they just list what it actually is? Chalk up another "why?".
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       02-17-2016, 8:23 AM Reply   
So much for the $40k MSRP some people on here were bragging about. According to that first link, the MSRP was almost $56K. I have to say this boat gets uglier and uglier every time I see pictures. The seating layout seems incredibly useless and impractical. I am not sure where your going to put 9 people on this boat. Even the original capacity of 6 looked like a stretch.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-17-2016, 9:38 AM Reply   
Heyday has reset the bar for inboard performance. In the past decade, inboard boats have grown larger and more sluggish, losing their reputable sportster-style turning and acceleration. Not only is the WT-1 compact, but its unique hull design renders a sporty performance that's been all but forgotten in the wake industry. At under 20 feet in lengh docking, trailering, and storing the WT1 is ultra simple. Heyday’s 117 degree angled transom creates a natural curl as water is pulled off of each rounded corner at separate times, creating a massive surf wake that can be easily transferred side-to-side. At speed, the hull also throws a perfect wake for wakeboarding. Hull design is everything. After spending countless hours in R&D with top wake hull engineer "Cotton" Welshan (a 30-year veteran in the watersports industry), Heyday crafted a hull that works perfectly for both wakesurfing and wakeboarding. The tablet-based dash pairs with your engine...and your life. The WT-1 comes equipped with a dash mount for a 10” Android Tablet that has the power to connect directly to your boat in a couple of different ways*: • Heyday App: Wirelessly communicate engine data to your tablet including Gallons Per Hour, RPM, Percent Fuel, Volts, GPS Speed, Engine Hours, Oil PSI, Engine Temp • Bluetooth Pairing: Sync music, GoPro App, Social Media connection & music streaming services (requires carrier subscription) * Purchase of tablet is optional with purchase of boat, and is not required to operate the boat.

hmm android tablet only? really with all the apple based products out there they created an android only tablet hookup?
Old     (dhill)      Join Date: Aug 2010       02-17-2016, 9:49 AM Reply   
Am I the only one that is still bothered the driver does not appear to have a mirror????

Not only do I want to watch the rider, but at the boat owner/driver, I am ultimately responsible for the safety of everyone in the boat and the rider (and for other boaters on the body of water). The boat was not made for me, but it bugs me that some 20 year old will be driving this without a mirror with friends in the boat.
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-17-2016, 10:29 AM Reply   
Wonder if Bryant purchased the intellectual property of that company that had the fully automated ballast / trim / etc control system. I know they stated they had the patent for using a tablet as a boat gauge.
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       02-17-2016, 7:07 PM Reply   
It's great that there is zero storage. Huge selling point.
Old     (JJwake)      Join Date: May 2014       02-18-2016, 10:58 AM Reply   
There's actually a lot of storage in front of the driver. From what I saw, you could easily fit all of your stuff into the front there. Plus they have a large bin that can go over the engine that would fit a few jackets and ropes and handles. Also, from what I saw and asked about, you can get into one of these for $40k with the trailer and everything you would need to wakeboard or surf. If you wanted every option they offer, you would still be under $50k.

The salesman for the dealer or company (I cant remember) informed me that they went with center console to allow for more versatility with bow seating. If they made it more traditional, they would loose the extra seat upfront. I can see how this boat is versatile with the movable back rest and what not. I think getting out on the water with one would be awesome in order to see how functional this thing really is.
Old     (team210)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-23-2016, 3:27 PM Reply   
Yeah it's definitely non traditional but you will see it in the water at some point!