Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-02-2017, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post

Here's some coffee talk. What has hurt the black community the most? Is it slavery or welfare? Talk amongst yourselves.
Considering the amount of African Americans holding degrees is now more than triple of what it was 40 years ago, it's safe to say whatever ignorant take you're trying to put out there is wrong.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-02-2017, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Considering the amount of African Americans holding degrees is now more than triple of what it was 40 years ago, it's safe to say whatever ignorant take you're trying to put out there is wrong.
It was a genuine question. No need to be butt hurt. I don't have a "take" on it and I'm not trying to ram any agenda down anyone's throats with the thought police right behind me to enforce it like liberals do.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-02-2017, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
It was a genuine question. No need to be butt hurt. I don't have a "take" on it and I'm not trying to ram any agenda down anyone's throats with the thought police right behind me to enforce it like liberals do.
Yes, all those posts on the Trump thread had no opinion or a take. You must be the biggest player of the victim card I've ever seen, only to hurl insults towards people about things they can't change LOL. Victim card Mark. There ya go.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-02-2017, 10:16 AM Reply   
Wow! Panties bunched up again over nothing. Victim? What are you talking about? Never mind. Don't answer. I don't care. I'm honestly laughing at you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-02-2017, 10:22 AM Reply   
Queue the fake outrage in 3...2...1...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-02-2017, 11:37 AM Reply   
Of corse this is just my 2c. And I'm a 2nd grader so what do I know. The biggest thing that has oppressed the black community is Truth. The Comunity refuses to take any blame for any of it.
Look at successful black's they denounce institutional racism and promote" pull yourself up tactics" . This of corse is against the Lefts agenda and story they keep feeding us, along with "white privilege". As soon as a successful black person says No to institutional racism they Loose their "Black Card" they are then looked at as a Uncle Tom and no longer looked apon as a true black person in the black community.
I also think Mark hit the NAIL right on the head. With his comments on a fatherless Community. If you leftys wanna help the blacks so much "stop lying to them" stop telling them the reason they fail is because of Whitey and not of their own actions. Tell them (pants on the ground) &. (ghetto thug "hood rattery" ) will keep you in the ghetto not raise you out of it. Tell them Air Jordan's and Bling will not put a roof over your head and food on your table. Tell them having multiple kids with multiple women while having no job will not produce anything good. Ya see none of this will never happen. You leftys keep lowering the bar and wonder why they can't jump over it when they hit the real world workplace.

Last edited by grant_west; 05-02-2017 at 11:41 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-02-2017, 12:03 PM Reply   
Not thinking that was the faux outrage Mark was expecting when he announced the countdown.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-02-2017, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Of corse this is just my 2c. And I'm a 2nd grader so what do I know. The biggest thing that has oppressed the black community is Truth. The Comunity refuses to take any blame for any of it.
Look at successful black's they denounce institutional racism and promote" pull yourself up tactics" . This of corse is against the Lefts agenda and story they keep feeding us, along with "white privilege". As soon as a successful black person says No to institutional racism they Loose their "Black Card" they are then looked at as a Uncle Tom and no longer looked apon as a true black person in the black community.
I also think Mark hit the NAIL right on the head. With his comments on a fatherless Community. If you leftys wanna help the blacks so much "stop lying to them" stop telling them the reason they fail is because of Whitey and not of their own actions. Tell them (pants on the ground) &. (ghetto thug "hood rattery" ) will keep you in the ghetto not raise you out of it. Tell them Air Jordan's and Bling will not put a roof over your head and food on your table. Tell them having multiple kids with multiple women while having no job will not produce anything good. Ya see none of this will never happen. You leftys keep lowering the bar and wonder why they can't jump over it when they hit the real world workplace.
The point your missing G is the best and brightest will always succeed against the odds, the average in the group haven't be able to overcome the odds stacked against them. Looking forward if you want things to be better you have to change the enviroment to decrease the odds of failure. Invest more in education and socal services and less on military. If these children have no parental structure the state has to provide a structure to support them or nothing will improve. That is just the reality of the situation, you can play the "they should" all you like, we have tried pull yourself up by the bootstraps and we are where we are.

Quite apart from the kumbaya feel good factor helping a struggling community out is not charity, it's cheaper to break the cycle and have these people succeed than it is to have them fail and deal with the cost of crime etc.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-02-2017, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Actually this would be closer....

That's pretty sweet video and some good riding. Well done
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-02-2017, 2:48 PM Reply   
More proof BLM has been the root cause of their own demographics enjoying record murder and shooting numbers across the country. Murders and violent crime are at all time highs in the areas they claim to represent. The increase goes hand and hand with the BLM movement....... the results speak for themselves


http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/ba...o-do-their-job

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/04/...un-amok-481152
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-02-2017, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The point your missing G is the best and brightest will always succeed against the odds, the average in the group haven't be able to overcome the odds stacked against them. Looking forward if you want things to be better you have to change the enviroment to decrease the odds of failure. Invest more in education and socal services and less on military. If these children have no parental structure the state has to provide a structure to support them or nothing will improve. That is just the reality of the situation, you can play the "they should" all you like, we have tried pull yourself up by the bootstraps and we are where we are.

Quite apart from the kumbaya feel good factor helping a struggling community out is not charity, it's cheaper to break the cycle and have these people succeed than it is to have them fail and deal with the cost of crime etc.
Darren

I agree with 90% of that. However the odds are not stacked against them. The odds quite frankly are in their favor for success should they choose to apply themselves. The issue is not opportunities........they are plentiful for someone seeking that path ..........the issue is the constant excuses put forth by those claiming to represent this demographic , and the severe lack of any accountability to those that choose to not accept responsibility . Those in power are afraid to to acknowledge the social aspects plaguing these areas because it isn't PC. Standing up and telling people they need to get their &&))) together will lose them votes. Losing votes , reduces their power , reducing their power reduces their wealth. Simple as that. If politicians actually cared for these communities which consistently show they are unwilling to apply themselves , they wouldn't be lighting other people's money on fire for their own political gains and wealth.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-02-2017, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
That's pretty sweet video and some good riding. Well done
Thanks swatguy
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-02-2017, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Darren

I agree with 90% of that. However the odds are not stacked against them. The odds quite frankly are in their favor for success should they choose to apply themselves. The issue is not opportunities........they are plentiful for someone seeking that path ..........the issue is the constant excuses put forth by those claiming to represent this demographic , and the severe lack of any accountability to those that choose to not accept responsibility . Those in power are afraid to to acknowledge the social aspects plaguing these areas because it isn't PC. Standing up and telling people they need to get their &&))) together will lose them votes. Losing votes , reduces their power , reducing their power reduces their wealth. Simple as that. If politicians actually cared for these communities which consistently show they are unwilling to apply themselves , they wouldn't be lighting other people's money on fire for their own political gains and wealth.
The odds are not in their favor. And this was my issue with prowake's white supremacy posts, there have been dozens of studies showing that when an African-American grow up in a privileged environment they flourish. You guys are all forgetting about one of the most racist bills ever written and it was a bill from the left, the 94 crime bill. That set minorities back 40 years, many of these kids didn't even grow up with parents and end up in the foster system, and if you guys wanna read some ****ed up **** then read about the foster system and then come back and tell me the odds aren't stacked against them.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-02-2017, 5:29 PM Reply   
You incorrect here. You're using the fact their communities make it harder on them ti flourish to try and argue the fact a black student from has it harder. Black students have more access to grants , programs, and financial aid should they choose to attempt to gain a higher education. Affirmative Action programs already give them acces to many opportunities a white student would never qualify for if that white student was at the same performance level. Schools in low income neighborhoods receive triple the funding in most cases and have double the amount of before and after school programs available to take advantage of. Their opportunities are plentiful.

You're confusing/associating this aspect with the social aspects of these communities. There is no argument here that it's tougher to stay on track with the amount of gang and drug influence in these communities. There is no doubt it's much tougher to excel when your parents are non existent and teach you nothing about values, work ethic , and the things that can be achieved when you apply yourself. This however is a completely different issue. So saying they are not afforded the same opportunities is a line a crap. They are affforded even more than an average white student. The issue is how to get them to realize and seize those opportunities as a way of life . They're currently be taught that the government will give you everything need and you don't have to do a thing. It's something that is widely accepted rather than challenged. Currently why I think the left in crazy when it comes to education in these communities. All you here is we need more programs , we need more acces, we need to lower standards ........ NOOOOOO. You need to focus your money and efforts well below that stage and start within the community. You can have all the programs you want, but if kids aren't taught or mentored to take adantage they mean nothing becauseis no one even gains the access to them due to social issues

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-02-2017 at 5:38 PM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-02-2017, 5:33 PM Reply   
America offers some of the best opportunity available to africans in the world

if we remove all accountability, should we also fix Africa? not sure there exists a single black-governed country with better opportunities than America

the countries that offer the best opportunities regardless of race just so happen to also be the countries with the lowest black population percentages

I understand the need for perhaps better schooling, but current education levels are so low only because of one demographic. without them, we would be tied with Japan for education.

good luck enabling a government program to help convince black youth that rap is wack, gangster is not cool, and school is da best

black pop culture, "the white man is evil" excuses, and zero self accountability is absolutely ruining the country

Last edited by prowake; 05-02-2017 at 5:42 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-02-2017, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You incorrect here. You're using the fact their communities make it harder on them ti flourish to try and argue the fact a black student from has it harder. Black students have more access to grants , programs, and financial aid should they choose to attempt to gain a higher education. Affirmative Action programs already give them acces to many opportunities a white student would never qualify for if that white student was at the same performance level. Schools in low income neighborhoods receive triple the funding in most cases and have double the amount of before and after school programs available to take advantage of. Their opportunities are plentiful.

You're confusing/associating this aspect with the social aspects of these communities. There is no argument here that it's tougher to stay on track with the amount of gang and drug influence in these communities. There is no doubt it's much tougher to excel when your parents are non existent and teach you nothing about values, work ethic , and the things that can be achieved when you apply yourself. This however is a completely different issue. So saying they are not afforded the same opportunities is a line a crap. They are affforded even more than an average white student. The issue is how to get them to realize and seize those opportunities as a way of life . They're currently be taught that the government will give you everything need and you don't have to do a thing. It's something that is widely accepted rather than challenged. Currently why I think the left in crazy when it comes to education in these communities. All you here is we need more programs , we need more acces, we need to lower standards ........ NOOOOOO. You need to focus your money and efforts well below that stage and start within the community. You can have all the programs you want, but if kids aren't taught or mentored to take adantage they mean nothing becauseis no one even gains the access to them due to social issues
This is actually harder to follow than Grant's stuff. Impressive.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-02-2017, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
The odds are not in their favor. And this was my issue with prowake's white supremacy posts, there have been dozens of studies showing that when an African-American grow up in a privileged environment they flourish. You guys are all forgetting about one of the most racist bills ever written and it was a bill from the left, the 94 crime bill. That set minorities back 40 years, many of these kids didn't even grow up with parents and end up in the foster system, and if you guys wanna read some ****ed up **** then read about the foster system and then come back and tell me the odds aren't stacked against them.
flourish compared to what?

my article up there already detailed the correlation between wealth and upbringing.

you know who flourishes MORE in a privileged environment? literally everyone else.


the idea that if we help them, they will do better is an oxymoron. I you helped everyone equally, there would still be the overall average loser. guess who it is?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-02-2017, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
flourish compared to what?

my article up there already detailed the correlation between wealth and upbringing.

you know who flourishes MORE in a privileged environment? literally everyone else.


the idea that if we help them, they will do better is an oxymoron. the point is if you helped everyone equally, there will still be the overall average loser
So you're agreeing with me? You're agreeing that wealth and upbringing have more to do than race?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-02-2017, 5:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
So you're agreeing with me? You're agreeing that wealth and upbringing have more to do than race?
No, I'm not agreeing with you at all.

there will always be a lowest common denominator and they will continually believe it is never their fault if given that door
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-02-2017, 10:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Darren

I agree with 90% of that. However the odds are not stacked against them. The odds quite frankly are in their favor for success should they choose to apply themselves. The issue is not opportunities........they are plentiful for someone seeking that path ..........the issue is the constant excuses put forth by those claiming to represent this demographic , and the severe lack of any accountability to those that choose to not accept responsibility
I should probably quit when we have a 90% agreement! Haha. From a purely pragmatic point of view, with the opportunities they currently have as a group they are not succeeding.

IMO the education system is failing them if it is not giving them the tools AND motivation to be successful. If the previous generation is so broken that the parents are leaving the kids in a hopeless situation then the state has to redesign the education system to teach this generation life skills as well as classical knowledge so they are both enabled and motivated to live a happy productive life. There is no doubt in my mind that we can't do better in the education system, yes I agree it is the parents job and no the state shouldn't have to do it but the reality is there is no other option. Saying "you should" to a person without the skills and motivation doesn't fix anything.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-03-2017, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
No, I'm not agreeing with you at all.

there will always be a lowest common denominator and they will continually believe it is never their fault if given that door
According to you it isn't their fault, it's genetics right? They can't help they were born that way so how is it their fault? You should have stayed in school.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-03-2017, 12:40 PM Reply   
its called personal responsibility. it sure as $hit isn't anyones or anythings fault besides nature, and it should be simply accepted. Low IQ people still have a purpose and a place in society, but surely not equal.


imagine if chimpanzees suddenly learned English and wanted to be an equal part of society

would it be the rest of humanities duty to allocate large amounts of taxpayer funding just to get them all up to speed with our natural ways?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-03-2017, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
IMO the education system is failing them if it is not giving them the tools AND motivation to be successful.
well the numbers show it is working for everyone but blacks

https://www.apa.org/ed/resources/racial-disparities.pdf

perhaps if whites were put in different schools... teachers could then better focus on black and hispanic kids and give them the greater attention they need to be equal to whites!!

lol

as schools improve, everyone improves equally in comparison. but there is no ****ing way to get minorities up to par with whites without extra perks and benefits like affirmative action
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-03-2017, 1:11 PM Reply   
Since morals are relative to what society thinks, that answer could not be determined until it happens. A lot of our morality is shaped by "Might makes right". IOW, if you have the power to mold society in a particular manner involving accepting an immorality, eventually whatever was previously considered immoral becomes moral through the normative power of the actual. If you force people to change and they find that society is still stable then what they feared would destroy society no longer is a concern.

However I wonder why you think that question was relevant to this discussion. Do you think blacks wanting to be an equal part of society is somehow analogous to chimpanzees leaning to speak?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-04-2017, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
its called personal responsibility. it sure as $hit isn't anyones or anythings fault besides nature, and it should be simply accepted. Low IQ people still have a purpose and a place in society, but surely not equal.


imagine if chimpanzees suddenly learned English and wanted to be an equal part of society

would it be the rest of humanities duty to allocate large amounts of taxpayer funding just to get them all up to speed with our natural ways?
Because you and Swat pretty much rely on fallacies and hypotheticals to get your point across, I'll play. If a superior race from outer space came down and had us "fall into line" based off our IQ compared to theirs, would you just as easily fall in line? I mean it is "nature" isn't it? What is nature? Does that count? Would it be there problem to get us up to speed with them? According to you, no, and again you're scrubbing toilets, but you're fine with that right? That's your entire argument. Superior beings rule all right? Hypotheticals are fun aren't they? Talking chimps and aliens! That's where you have taken your arguments.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-04-2017, 10:23 PM Reply   
I've already addressed how Asian Americans have the highest IQs, lowest crime rates, pretty much opposite of African Americans in every statistically measurable way.

fallacies and hypotheticals like stats? ha. lol. the only fallacies here are the liberal ideologies thinking society should be going above and beyond to coddle degenerate groups responsible for highly disproportionate amounts of crime

we need to bring back natural selection
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-05-2017, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
fallacies and hypotheticals like stats? ha. lol. the only fallacies here are the liberal ideologies thinking society should be going above and beyond to coddle degenerate groups responsible for highly disproportionate amounts of crime

we need to bring back natural selection
All you have to do is move to where society doesn't exist if that's what you really want.

Unfortunately when you get into society all men were created equal. This is a matter of God's will, or if you prefer evolution. Humans don't tolerate being treated as inferiors. That's how they were created. If you want to treat a segment as unequal, it's best to exterminate them or at least expect to have to control them with prisons of some sort.

So yeah people who recognize this fact and try to use data like you've presented are trying to find ways to either improve those numbers (those tests don't strictly measure intellectual capacity) and ways to provide meaningful employment for those of all abilities. Those who would prefer to take the prison approach might interpret that as coddling. Seeing as how it probably cost about $50K per year to coddle people in jail, it might be more cost efficient and just better with society overall if we could look for alternative ways to coddle them.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-05-2017, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
I've already addressed how Asian Americans have the highest IQs, lowest crime rates, pretty much opposite of African Americans in every statistically measurable way.

fallacies and hypotheticals like stats? ha. lol. the only fallacies here are the liberal ideologies thinking society should be going above and beyond to coddle degenerate groups responsible for highly disproportionate amounts of crime

we need to bring back natural selection
Did you even read that study you just posted? Mainly the discussion? They're pretty much disagreeing with everything you're laying down.

And you clearly don't know what a fallacy is, so far in this thread, you have brought up how much money you make, past accomplishments, and arguments that relate nothing to our actual topic at hand. Study up on those fallacies!
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-05-2017, 9:55 AM Reply   
you guys are incorrigible

"all men are created equal" is a liberal and religious fallacy. science knows genetics determine mental and physical ability/capacity, where environment determines how much of that capacity is used.

People who grow up poor become successful all the time in America, and stats show when IQ is a constant across large groups, racial disparities including income and incarceration rates completely disappear. This supports the idea that on average, your intelligence determines your success in an equal opportunity environment

Liberals often confuse equal opportunity with equal outcome


prison is coddling? lol no. prison is punishment for stupidity. as less intelligent/degenerate populations grow with higher birth rates, a direct correlation to increased crime rates are observed. These degenerate people have difficulty adapting to our evolved societal structure, comparable (but not as extreme) to a chimp trying to pull off being a member of society. Anyone who falls far below the national IQ average will experience these chimp-like struggles, regardless of race. Racial variances in IQ just help us to understand, measure, and predict who is below that national average and who will continue to be.

perhaps incarcerated prisoners should be forced into labor to help balance the burden they cause. If it were up to conservatives, we would happily euthanize most of them to efficiently solve the problem. It would also improve humanities gene pool by preventing procreation, as natural selection intends.

Last edited by prowake; 05-05-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-05-2017, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
If it were up to conservatives, we would happily euthanize most of them to efficiently solve the problem. It would also improve humanities gene pool by preventing procreation, as natural selection intends.
Now is a good time to remind everyone that conservatives like to call themselves "Pro-Life"
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-05-2017, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
you guys are incorrigible

"all men are created equal" is a liberal and religious fallacy. science knows genetics determine mental and physical ability/capacity, where environment determines how much of that capacity is used.
Oh the irony of calling us incorrigible when you ignorantly interpret the "all men created equal" as claiming it has anything to do with mental and physical ability. The meaning of that statement was laid out as clear as a bell, but you instead decided in your incorrigible willful ignorance to dismiss that and throw out a strawman.

How do even expect us to take seriously that you have a high IQ when you demonstrate an extreme inability to understand a simple statement? Humans are equal in the sense that society cannot function with stability when you treat them unequal. Humans do not tolerate in a social environment being treated as unequals. That's how they evolved.

Last edited by fly135; 05-05-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-05-2017, 11:55 AM Reply   
every single society already treats their people unequally based on their decisions, achievements, intelligence, class, wealth, EVERYTHING you retard

can you really not see that? lolol

"all men are created equal" just feels good to dumb people saying it and dumber people hearing it when in reality it is rarely observed

Last edited by prowake; 05-05-2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-05-2017, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Now is a good time to remind everyone that conservatives like to call themselves "Pro-Life"
im not pro life at all. and I'm not religious at all.

but in their slight defense, idiots doing idiot **** that lands them in prison for 20+ years is in no way compatible to an innocent infant
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-05-2017, 11:58 AM Reply   
Still too stupid to understand what I'm saying. LOL
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-05-2017, 12:13 PM Reply   
tell me. what do you call a phrase or saying that has no literal significance
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-09-2017, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
perhaps incarcerated prisoners should be forced into labor to help balance the burden they cause. If it were up to conservatives, we would happily euthanize most of them to efficiently solve the problem. It would also improve humanities gene pool by preventing procreation, as natural selection intends.
This is going on right now in the Philippines, Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte says if you know a drug dealer, kill him. So, you can walk the walk if you really think this would help, move to the Philippines because I hear the weather is very nice there, all year round, you'd be in utopia, knowing you could kill a person just for being a suspected criminal, don't even have to be convicted!
Or, because you don't have the balls to back up your speech, just stay safe in America!
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-09-2017, 9:48 AM Reply   
lol, triggered much? how tf does murdering suspected criminals compare to euthanizing convicted serious criminals in your thick head?

really love exploiting the intense stupid that is liberalism
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-09-2017, 9:55 AM Reply   
If there's one thing you can say about Prowake, other than being a racist and a moron, he's always keeping irony alive.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-09-2017, 12:08 PM Reply   
Ok Pw, I will slow it down for you, you stated that the United States should kill( euthanize) convicted criminals in the US, as a solution to making the US a peaceful place to live. You, being a conservative(the party of pro life), believe if you kill all the convicted criminals, then America will be a better place to live. Now, here is the tricky part, stay with me, do not get sidetracked by the pretty colors on the fox news channel. The president of the Philippines, who are friends with the United States, is Rodrigo Duterte, Rodrigo stated to his country to go out and kill drug dealers because it would be easier for you to kill your neighbors drug dealer than to have their family do it. So, it's not a stretch to see the similarity between what you want to do in the US and what they are doing in the Philippines. In the Philippines they have expedited the process by eliminating the arrest and conviction process and just kill the criminals. Since they have declared a war on drug dealers our president Trump has invited president Rodrigo to the white house. You Might be rich, but you sure are dumb.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-09-2017, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
lol, triggered much? how tf does murdering suspected criminals compare to euthanizing convicted serious criminals in your thick head?

really love exploiting the intense stupid that is liberalism
It's ****ing classic how quickly you back away from your ideas. You flopped on your segregation by IQ, now you're flopping on your Neo-Nazi take.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-09-2017, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Ok Pw, I will slow it down for you, you stated that the United States should kill( euthanize) convicted criminals in the US, as a solution to making the US a peaceful place to live. You, being a conservative(the party of pro life), believe if you kill all the convicted criminals, then America will be a better place to live. Now, here is the tricky part, stay with me, do not get sidetracked by the pretty colors on the fox news channel. The president of the Philippines, who are friends with the United States, is Rodrigo Duterte, Rodrigo stated to his country to go out and kill drug dealers because it would be easier for you to kill your neighbors drug dealer than to have their family do it. So, it's not a stretch to see the similarity between what you want to do in the US and what they are doing in the Philippines. In the Philippines they have expedited the process by eliminating the arrest and conviction process and just kill the criminals. Since they have declared a war on drug dealers our president Trump has invited president Rodrigo to the white house. You Might be rich, but you sure are dumb.
He can't be dumb, he was in some special program and dropped out of engineering school.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-09-2017, 1:00 PM Reply   
Im seeing a bunch of sub-average intelligence, sub-average income, crybaby beta-male bitches
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-09-2017, 1:04 PM Reply   
Your liberal minds can't be that deranged to see the difference between an innocent unborn child , a suspected criminal , a convicted criminal , and murdering **** bag who doesn't deserve another breath . I know you all aren't that stupid. However if you are. Since you're all liberal. You guys should be on the front lines begging to kill all these ****bags if you subscribe to the links you are trying to make here.

Using a pro life argument against the death penalty is about the most retarded comparison anyone can make. If you think being pro life means you can't want convicted violent offenders punished by death you minds truly don't function. Furthermore comparing the Philippines (allowing citizens to take justice into their own hands) to the justice system /death penalty and claiming them to be similar is even further nonsense. None of these items are even remotely the same to have them all linked

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-09-2017 at 1:11 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-09-2017, 5:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Your liberal minds can't be that deranged to see the difference between an innocent unborn child , a suspected criminal , a convicted criminal , and murdering **** bag who doesn't deserve another breath . I know you all aren't that stupid. However if you are. Since you're all liberal. You guys should be on the front lines begging to kill all these ****bags if you subscribe to the links you are trying to make here.

Using a pro life argument against the death penalty is about the most retarded comparison anyone can make. If you think being pro life means you can't want convicted violent offenders punished by death you minds truly don't function. Furthermore comparing the Philippines (allowing citizens to take justice into their own hands) to the justice system /death penalty and claiming them to be similar is even further nonsense. None of these items are even remotely the same to have them all linked
No, I believe saying you're pro-life and then saying we should gas every convicted violent prisoner is about as dumb as it gets.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-09-2017, 5:27 PM Reply   
He didn't say anything about "violent" prisoners. Just most of them in general. Pro-life is a totally BS title. There is no such thing among most people who claim to be pro-life. There were plenty of pro-lifers ready to murder people in Iraq. You can't convince me that those so called "pro-lifers" were actually afraid that Saddam was coming to to do them harm. They needed little reason to start dropping bombs and creating carnage. I doubt that Prowake identifies as pro-life, but nothing would surprise me anymore.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-09-2017, 5:27 PM Reply   
this just further proves liberalism is a severe mental disorder


unborn baby VS violent convicted criminal



unfathomably nuts. THIS is a PERFECT example of the left's disability. Fundamental flaw in logic.

THIS is why nobody takes you guys seriously

even though I'm not pro-life (pre 1st trimester), at least I can understand the logic. You guys have none. Your moral compass is ****ed and bound to a flawed ideology. You know what I call that? Occult. A religion. You libs are as bad as the Bible thumpers in regards to failing to address logic even when it slaps you square in the face.

Last edited by prowake; 05-09-2017 at 5:31 PM.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-09-2017, 6:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
Im seeing a bunch of sub-average intelligence, sub-average income, crybaby beta-male bitches
You just described All of the conservatives!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-09-2017, 6:33 PM Reply   
You dumbasses realize the term "pro life " was made popular due to abortion rights. I'lll give a little leeway to link it to euthanasia ( which is mercy killing related to disease and health not criminal records ).


It's pure lunacy to even attempt to tie this to views on wars, battlefields, self preservation, and the death penalty . You all make this stuff too easy to slap you in the face with your own psychotic views.

Last edited by xstarrider; 05-09-2017 at 6:35 PM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-10-2017, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You dumbasses realize the term "pro life " was made popular due to abortion rights. I'lll give a little leeway to link it to euthanasia ( which is mercy killing related to disease and health not criminal records ).


It's pure lunacy to even attempt to tie this to views on wars, battlefields, self preservation, and the death penalty . You all make this stuff too easy to slap you in the face with your own psychotic views.
No, you fail to overlook your and other conservative's "pure lunacy". You pro-lifers (that is, pro-life when it comes to a fetus) want to end abortion and protect the kids out of one side of your mouth and then out of the other side, you want to reduce welfare. So let's get rid of abortion and then take away the means to provide food and shelter for kids. Now, that's "psychotic".

And you do understand that when bombs are dropped, it's not only the enemy soldiers that are killed? There are plenty of innocent kids that die. Now slap yourself in the face with that.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-10-2017, 4:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
this just further proves liberalism is a severe mental disorder


unborn baby VS violent convicted criminal



unfathomably nuts. THIS is a PERFECT example of the left's disability. Fundamental flaw in logic.

THIS is why nobody takes you guys seriously

even though I'm not pro-life (pre 1st trimester), at least I can understand the logic. You guys have none. Your moral compass is ****ed and bound to a flawed ideology. You know what I call that? Occult. A religion. You libs are as bad as the Bible thumpers in regards to failing to address logic even when it slaps you square in the face.
And you think you are taken seriously? You seemed like a guy that read too much conservative dogma and you haven't quite figured out how to connect all of the dots.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-10-2017, 8:37 AM Reply   
Swatguy arguing "it's pure lunacy" to use your mind to think. LOL, no surprise there.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-10-2017, 8:56 AM Reply   
Ok Pw, I'm sure everyone, right and left, understands this but you. I guess I used too many words and it threw you off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
I will slow it down for you, you stated that the United States should kill( euthanize) convicted criminals in the US, as a solution to making the US a peaceful place to live. You, being a conservative, believe if you kill all the convicted criminals, then America will be a better place to live. Now, here is the tricky part, stay with me. The president of the Philippines, who are friends with the United States, is Rodrigo Duterte, Rodrigo stated to his country to go out and kill drug dealers because it would be easier for you to kill your neighbors drug dealer than to have their family do it. So, it's not a stretch to see the similarity between what you want to do in the US and what they are doing in the Philippines. In the Philippines they have expedited the process by eliminating the arrest and conviction process and just have the neighbors kill the criminals. Since they have declared a war on drug dealers our president Trump has invited president Rodrigo to the white house.
To reiterate,This paragraph is not comparing unborn babies to killing criminals, it is comparing your idea(and all conservatives) that we euthanize the criminals in the United States to what is actually happening in the Philippines today, where the good people of the Philippines are to go out and kill the drug dealers in their Filipino community.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-10-2017, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
No, you fail to overlook your and other conservative's "pure lunacy". You pro-lifers (that is, pro-life when it comes to a fetus) want to end abortion and protect the kids out of one side of your mouth and then out of the other side, you want to reduce welfare. So let's get rid of abortion and then take away the means to provide food and shelter for kids. Now, that's "psychotic".

And you do understand that when bombs are dropped, it's not only the enemy soldiers that are killed? There are plenty of innocent kids that die. Now slap yourself in the face with that.
Unfortunately I am not of the pro life camp. I also disagree with any leader on the right thinking abortion is a major social issue with negative effects that the government needs to regulate. I also think it's a conflict to push pro life agenda and yet preach you need ton limit welfare in this instance.

Let's get one thing straight. I believe welfare should be greatly reduced. I also believe anyone on welfare/ government aid should be mandated to take birth control and mandated to take drug test Should you fail any one apsect , the pregnancy should be terminated as should their aid. There's some neo nazi views for you to discuss


So I guess that means I can say kill everyone since I am not pro life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-10-2017, 2:52 PM Reply   
We don't necessarily disagree except perhaps on what does/doesn't qualify as welfare.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-12-2017, 12:48 AM Reply   
Would you consider this wasted welfare/tax dollars? Only in California will they institute a program provide free cars to public housing residents. Guess public transportation isn't good enough.


Does the waste ever cease ?


http://www.dailywire.com/news/16158/...ing-john-nolte
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-12-2017, 1:06 AM Reply   
LOL you (and that ridiculous blogger) are whining about the one-time annual cost of a car program that will serve three low-income communities (limited to 3 weekly trips of 3 hours a week for important ****e - OH WOE IS ME WHY DO I WORK FOR A LIVING) but you've been curiously silent on the Trump thread regarding the fact that he spends TRIPLE that EACH and EVERY time he goes down to Mar A Lago and lines his pockets with money he charges to the secret service (not to mention the millions being spent due to the fact that his wife can't stand to be in the same city as him). Seems odd to flip out over $1.3 mil actually helping people in the community when the golfer in chief has already spent (in less than half a year) a third of what Obama spent over 8 years.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-13-2017, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The point your missing G is the best and brightest will always succeed against the odds, the average in the group haven't be able to overcome the odds stacked against them. Looking forward if you want things to be better you have to change the enviroment to decrease the odds of failure. Invest more in education and socal services and less on military. If these children have no parental structure the state has to provide a structure to support them or nothing will improve. That is just the reality of the situation, you can play the "they should" all you like, we have tried pull yourself up by the bootstraps and we are where we are.

Quite apart from the kumbaya feel good factor helping a struggling community out is not charity, it's cheaper to break the cycle and have these people succeed than it is to have them fail and deal with the cost of crime etc.
There are two types of Liberals Evil and Ignorant. This is the usual liberal response . As standards trend down[ liberals] spend more. There is another option and that is to make individuals and groups more responsable by removing funds and through legislative action.

Last edited by deneng; 05-13-2017 at 7:11 AM. Reason: America has hope again.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
Wow, only two types of liberals? I thought there were way more. I can tell your a very smart person.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-13-2017, 3:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Wow, only two types of liberals? I thought there were way more. I can tell your a very smart person.
If you oppose any Republican view or if you disagree with anything Trump does, you are a liberal. Didn't you know that?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2017, 10:40 AM Reply   
So... Does this life matter?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sex-offen...201200937.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-14-2017, 2:42 PM Reply   
Straight talk from Pops


Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:38 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us