Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-22-2017, 12:21 PM Reply   
Hey guys, I'm selling my 2015 A22. I threw it on the market high yesterday just to see what would happen. But I'd like to dial in the price so that it sells in the next 30 days.

What are you opinions on good listing price and the price you think it will sell for?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/6054224499.html
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       03-22-2017, 3:17 PM Reply   
I cant tell you what a fair price is but the ad looks good to me . Do you frequent Berryessa ? The boat looks familiar .
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-22-2017, 5:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIV210 View Post
I cant tell you what a fair price is but the ad looks good to me . Do you frequent Berryessa ? The boat looks familiar .
Not in a long time. I learned to ride there but it's been years. We're in the Delta area.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-22-2017, 6:01 PM Reply   
Pretty base boat right?
Seems about right- you may take a bit of a hit for the 350 now that they only come 409

GLWS.
What are you getting next?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-22-2017, 6:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Pretty base boat right?
Seems about right- you may take a bit of a hit for the 350 now that they only come 409

GLWS.
What are you getting next?
Correct. Standard equipment.

We're getting another A22. A 2016. Pretty much the same boat in different colors with the updated dash.
Old     (Onebadssv)      Join Date: Feb 2016       03-22-2017, 7:32 PM Reply   
I think your at a pretty good price point personally. I think it will sell for 55+
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       03-23-2017, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
Not in a long time. I learned to ride there but it's been years. We're in the Delta area.
OK then that's where I probably seen it . I'm on the delta a lot during the summer as well. Good luck with the sale its a nice boat shouldnt take long once the sun comes out .
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-23-2017, 2:50 PM Reply   
I'd remove the stickers. Your potential customer base of tube pulling wallies is much broader than the bro-sticker crowd.

I'd also add some more detail about the boat. More pics, obviously, but also a narrative description of options. cover? Wedge? bimini? speed control (malibu-cruise or zero off)? wake view seating? extra tracking fins? surfpipe? heater? what flooring? sub? plug-n-play ballast? docking lights? underwater lights? 300 hours is time to do spark plugs/cap/rotor IIRC... have those been done? does the trailer have a spare?
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-23-2017, 6:23 PM Reply   
Cap and rotor? What is this 1957?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-23-2017, 9:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Cap and rotor? What is this 1957?
uh, it gots a 350 in it... which as a matter of fact does date back to the 50s... and has a distributor... which has a cap, and a rotor.

(no points tho. THAT would be old skool)
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-24-2017, 4:17 AM Reply   
Come onnnnnn


You have to step up to the 6.0 to get individual coils?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-24-2017, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Come onnnnnn


You have to step up to the 6.0 to get individual coils?
correct.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-24-2017, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I'd remove the stickers. Your potential customer base of tube pulling wallies is much broader than the bro-sticker crowd.

I'd also add some more detail about the boat. More pics, obviously, but also a narrative description of options. cover? Wedge? bimini? speed control (malibu-cruise or zero off)? wake view seating? extra tracking fins? surfpipe? heater? what flooring? sub? plug-n-play ballast? docking lights? underwater lights? 300 hours is time to do spark plugs/cap/rotor IIRC... have those been done? does the trailer have a spare?
Good ideas. Thank you. We threw it on the market fast, but the stickers should come off. I have a guy coming to look at it Sunday.

What is a Surfpipe?
Old     (getssum)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-24-2017, 10:37 AM Reply   
Surf pipe is the extension of the exhaust, that takes it from the back of the transom to down below the water line.

Mainly for surfing, getting the exhaust fumes into the water vs blowing right back into your face.

Looks kind of like this.

http://i0.wp.com/www.freshairexhaust...?fit=545%2C391

I'd go 100-1 odds that your boat doesn't have it, based on your opinion of surfers :-)
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-24-2017, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by getssum View Post
Mainly for surfing, getting the exhaust fumes into the water vs blowing right back into your face.
Yep. This be a surfpipe:



I will say that it's also a worthy investment if you like to hear the stereo with a wakeboard handle in your hand. The stereo doesn't have to fight the exhaust to be heard, and it's effectively a big bump in volume, basically like adding a second set of tower speakers (IME, YMMV etc etc).
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-24-2017, 12:32 PM Reply   
Got it. Thank you. I definitely don't have one of those. And I talk to myself when I ride so it doesn't matter how loud the stereo is. haha!
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-24-2017, 6:07 PM Reply   
With the pcm's rheyre not that loud to begin with

Can't imagine with the pipe
Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-24-2017, 9:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
Correct. Standard equipment.

We're getting another A22. A 2016. Pretty much the same boat in different colors with the updated dash.
Jarrod, they updated the dash again in 17 and the standard motor is the 409 with the new gearing. Any reason you guys are going with a 16 vs 17?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-26-2017, 6:03 PM Reply   
Yes. Awesome deal on the 16. I don't need anything more. The 15 was an awesome wakeboard boat for us.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:55 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us