Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-03-2014, 7:45 AM Reply   
Hey guys wanted to share some shots from my stereo build I have going. Just got the gear in the boat last Friday and I cant wait to get it all tuned and hear it ! Jason at KingPin car and marine did a great job again he has done all of my boats and cars and does great work .
Attached Images

Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       02-03-2014, 7:58 AM Reply   
Looks great and I'm sure it sounds amazing. Just curious though, were they able to make it so the new tower speakers swivel like the stock ones?
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-03-2014, 8:22 AM Reply   
Looks good! Post some more pics of the sub box/front panel. Looks like you did something custom with that.
Old     (nelson)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-03-2014, 8:34 AM Reply   
Looks good! Can't wait to hear it. Need to get to work on mine now.
Old     (brianinpdx)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-03-2014, 9:12 AM Reply   
Shane - sorry I didn't get down there for the wake the world auction event. Wife was flying in from Texas and I was sacked with three kids..

Love the "storm trooper" look of the SXT9's. Jason mentioned to me that you wanted to LED them up customize them. Looks really nice. I think you are going to be in love with the sound compared to your last setup

Did you even power them up yet?

-Brian / Exile
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-03-2014, 9:26 AM Reply   
Looks great Shane. I got to see the boat at the Wake the World Charity Auction over the weekend. Kingpin looks like they did a great job. They do some cool stuff there. If you are local to Portland you should check them out.
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-03-2014, 10:33 AM Reply   
Thanks Brian , We got them powered up but still need to do some tuning with the Bit Ten. And yes they do sound better than my last set up ! They have a great sound to them and are exactly what I wanted on this build, the clarity is phenomenal and look great on the boat.

(Time41) Yes they will still swivel like the stock ones. They have a screw on that back that needs to be loosened to rotate them which is a great design to keep them in place while hitting some rough water. My factory ones wanted to move a little .

(Timmyb) Nothing too crazy with the sub box front Jason built that in about 15 min to get the box covered prior to an event. He's building me something different for the summer the box loaded with two Hertz 12inch subs.
Old     (brianinpdx)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-03-2014, 10:45 PM Reply   
I heard Matt put LED's in his XM7's too? You guys going to be the showtime brothers on the river
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-04-2014, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinpdx View Post
I heard Matt put LED's in his XM7's too? You guys going to be the showtime brothers on the river
Matts XM7s look really cool with the green LEDs ! Showtime brothers huh .... Just trying to keep up with all the rest of the insane Exile systems here in the NW . Gonna be a fun summer , rumor has it you guys have some fun builds that will be hitting the water this summer . Can't wait to see them !