Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2008, 8:50 AM Reply   
For all that didn't make it you missed out on a great weekend of fun. Thanks to the Twelkers for putting so much time and effort into these events. I have a few not so good quality pics so if anyone has better ones post them up.

Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload

Upload
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2008, 8:55 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2008, 8:57 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (hcal)      Join Date: May 2008       09-29-2008, 11:52 AM Reply   
Nice photos Ben!

Anyone have results?
Old    walt            09-29-2008, 2:53 PM Reply   
Nice work Ben.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-29-2008, 6:03 PM Reply   
Deffinately a great weekend. Last event of the year so everyone was throwin down. Chris dykmans started his run by stompin a 720. Jake Weaver got really close to landing his h/s 720. There was some great wakeskatin goin on too, I think it was ollieshuvits that landed a w2w frontside big spin. I'm personally a big fan of the 4 pass 3 fall criteria. Overall, good people, good riding, good time thanks to the twelkers.

Oh yea, and thanks for lettin me talk all day long.
Old     (kevin_m)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-29-2008, 7:22 PM Reply   
yeah me and Trevor threw down in the announcers booth!!!! that was pretty sick to dj and announce. Great Riding this weekend tons of fun. 80's night was a blast, no injuries, hanging with everyone as a last bang. Next year is gonna only be better.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-29-2008, 9:22 PM Reply   
Great time, thanks to Peter & Patty Twelker and all their support staff for all your hard work so the rest of us could play. Congrats to Tony Carroll for back to back wins, you rode lights out bro. I will get some more pic's up in a couple of days.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-29-2008, 9:43 PM Reply   
Thank You to everyone who came out to the event! We had a great season. Thanks especially to Eric Cassano from shastalake.com, The Payton family, The Dinatale family, the Aikins family, the Hutchek family, Jake Weaver, and everyone else who helped us with all of the work that has to be done.

To those who say that the quality of riding at grassroots events isn't that hot, I give you the top three runs on Sunday:

1) Tony Carroll
Nuke Batwing to revert
Whirlybird
Tootsie Roll
HS Roll to Blind
Pete Rose Melan Grab
TS off 540 w/ double grab
HS Nuke Glide
Melan Crow Mobe 540
HS off axis 360 with double grab
Batwing

2) Josh Twelker
Melan Scarecrow
HS Roll to Blind
Tootsie Roll
Whirlybird
Switch HS 540
Batwing
Moby Dick
TS off axis 540
KGB
Dum Dum

3) Alex Scagliotti
Moby Dick Melan Grab
Nuke Batwing
Whirlybird
Dum Dum
Slim Chance
TS Raley to revert
HS Hoochie Krypt
TS Off Axis 540
HS BS 360
Tootsie Roll

The quality of riding was astounding!

On Saturday, the Open Division was:
1) Tony Carroll
2) Alex Scagliotti
3) Danny Weisenberg
4) Josh Twelker
5) Dan Bright

On Sunday, the Open Division was:
1) Tony Carroll
2) Josh Twelker
3) Alex Scagliotti
4) Danny Weisenberg
5) Trever Maur

Overall for the weekend:
1) Tony
2) Alex
3) Josh

Complete results will be posted on our website in about a week. Off to INT US Championships tomorrow.

Here are some pics:Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       09-29-2008, 9:59 PM Reply   
Some of the pic's I got,

Alex
Upload
Upload

Trevor Maur,

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Justin Payton'

Upload
Upload

Josh Twelker,

Upload
Upload
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       09-29-2008, 10:05 PM Reply   
Dan Bright,
Upload
Upload
Upload

Danny W'
Upload
Upload
Upload

Tony Carroll,
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Chris Dykmans,
Upload
Upload

Some others,
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

And never fall asleep first.
Upload
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-29-2008, 10:35 PM Reply   
Gary, very nice shots!!! I knew you had wake skills, didn't know about your camera stills. When you get time can you e-mail be the shot of Alex's Bat wing. Thanks
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       09-29-2008, 11:53 PM Reply   
sick pictures everyone, such great riding that weekend
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       09-30-2008, 7:43 AM Reply   
Randy,

I snapped almost 700 over the weekend; I would say there is probably 50 to 60 that are good. I will put some of the ones of Alex on a disk and send you the full res versions. Shoot me your address.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-30-2008, 11:08 AM Reply   
Great shots Gary. Everyone is still talking about how great the comp was. I think this is a pretty tuff Nor Cal team bring on So Cal.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-30-2008, 8:16 PM Reply   
Where is the wakeskate love?