Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 22, 2005

Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-11-2005, 9:57 PM Reply   
Not too many pics this time. Between filming going on (thanks Eagle Jackson for coming out), Cliff having too much wine the night before, Jeff needing his caddy to find extra rope links, DJ wired, and me talking to everyone....pics were few and far between, but here are a couple.

9:30am Fog was still burning off

NWHC Represented (the only other boat), we saw them once and I didn't get the camera out quick enough, so no shots of riding.

Cliff's Co-Pilot, he is in training. Cliff actually thought he should drive instead of the rest of us at one point.

Cliff

The many faces of Jeff

Jeff

The riding was just the fix we all needed. I still have my w2w down, Jeff was having a blast out there and Cliff learned a new trick that Jeff was talking about one 'up'ing next weekend.

Thanks Cliff for bring the boat out and great time hanging with NWHC.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-12-2005, 8:36 AM Reply   
Nice Hat! I'll be in town the 23rd - 27th. We need to get together for a beer! New Cell number, 480-544-4865. By the way, if Cliff hasn't already spilled the beans, I found out two weeks ago that I'm gonna be a father! Just what we need, another wakeboarder in the family.

(Message edited by solo on December 12, 2005)
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       12-12-2005, 11:06 AM Reply   
It sure was a great day on the water! Don’t let the ice and fog fool you…. We ended up getting butta and sunshine. No it was not warm out… but we can pretend that it’s summer.

Don’t laugh… the silly looking hat makes a big difference… and it’s very versatile. No ice cream headache for me.(Thanks Brad)

Yes Hahn… we did get the scoop… congrats man! Being a dad is great. You should join us on the boat for out annual X-mas eve day on the lake. Keep us posted on your schedule when you are up this way. What about hitting the slopes while you are here??

I think we got some vid also… but Cliff is still in training for editing skills with his new camera and software.

For the record… I was asking for my sandwedge… not a longer rope.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-12-2005, 11:09 AM Reply   
Jeff - I thought you were asking for some more lead to be loaded in the boat too.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-12-2005, 3:22 PM Reply   
NUTS! What a bunch of NUTS.

Congrats Steve! Being a Dad is the best job I ever had. Good Luck.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-12-2005, 3:46 PM Reply   
Ok,

Here's my first shot at this. Any suggestions will gladly be considered.
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php/NWHC-first-video_image-photo-picture-video.html?medid=17947
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-12-2005, 4:03 PM Reply   
Here's another,

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php/NWHC--2_image-photo-picture-video.html?medid=17948
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-12-2005, 4:41 PM Reply   
Good job on the vids Cliff. Nice pics Laci. Did some riding saturday and had the same conditions down here. I tried to post a few pics but dont know how so I gave up. If you guys know how to post em I'll send em to ya! Cant wait for X-mas Eve.....do you guys know what time you're hittin it? I dont mind early if you guys are doin dawn patrol.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-12-2005, 4:44 PM Reply   
John - Can you email (tcluv85@hotmail.com) the pics to me and I will post for you? I can't really explain how I do it because it looks like you are using Netscape and maybe an Apple and I am a PC/XP and Internet Explorer user.

-Laci
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-12-2005, 4:49 PM Reply   
Doin it right now!
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-15-2005, 8:30 AM Reply   
You guys are crazy. Man I don't miss those cold mornings at all.

Cliff = Next Joe Umali video editor!
Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       12-15-2005, 9:23 AM Reply   
The air temp when I pulled up to Lake Samm was 31F. When the sun came out it warmed up to low 40's and felt great!
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-15-2005, 9:29 AM Reply   
If it felt so great, then why do you feel the need to take off for Cabo this weekend? j/k
Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       12-15-2005, 11:49 AM Reply   
Sometimes great is all relative! Compared to 31F and fog, 43F and sun felt great. Compared to the 81F it's gonna be in Cabo this weekend, maybe not so great :-)

I'll send you some pics of us on the beach with a nice tropical drink in our hands. That'll warm you up.

Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       12-15-2005, 12:10 PM Reply   
Don't get sun burned.
Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       12-15-2005, 2:56 PM Reply   
With my bald head, I gotta be careful about getting sunburned. I don't think I'll get a lot of sympathy if I come back all burned.
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-15-2005, 5:59 PM Reply   
Looks like King5 is forecasting rain for X-mas Eve.....are you guys still down?