Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old    wakeboarder4lif            08-18-2003, 8:24 PM Reply   
Any of you guys been riden much latly? What you guys been up to?

Rob Corum
Old    morribd            08-19-2003, 12:08 AM Reply   
Any riders in the AUBURN, Alabama area??
Old     (uga33)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-19-2003, 5:02 AM Reply   
I ride at Lake Martin usually every big holiday. The in laws have place up Blue creek.
Old    jcjordan            08-19-2003, 5:51 AM Reply   
i ride on lake jordan. looking for a few more people to ride with. got a place near holiday shores.
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-19-2003, 6:28 AM Reply   
What's up Josh? I met you at the waterfall this past weekend.
Old    jcjordan            08-19-2003, 6:43 AM Reply   
doing pretty good. nice to meet you. maybe we can do some riding sometime.
Old    blind5            08-19-2003, 8:01 AM Reply   
hey what's up fellas. sorry i've been gone out of the state for a little while, but back know. I fide on Lake Mitchell but go to Lake Martin just about every weekend just to chill so if any of you guys see me out there just wave me down.

Jeff did you get my e-mail?
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-19-2003, 8:55 AM Reply   
Josh, I'll be up there this weekend. However, Saturday, I'll be playing boat driver for my son's birthday party.......then gotta leave and go to BAR ball that night. If I can see straight Sunday, I'll be back up and boarding some Sunday afternoon. I ride in your area and know what you boat looks like. I'll be looking for you.

Rob, wassup? Check your e-mail. I replied. Been riding that kicker?

BTW, Rob/Brian, like the name of the post much better than wakeboarding around the gump!
Old    blind5            08-19-2003, 1:55 PM Reply   
Jeff i still haven't put a surface on that kicker yet, my dad told me that if i put it in the water and got it floating good than he would buy the surface. i guess i'm gonna have to buy it.

Thanks man
Old    morribd            08-19-2003, 7:58 PM Reply   
Hey Jeff! Why do you have to be joking my name choice for the discussion group. I thought it was creative. O well, no sleep lost here.

Rob-how is school..... Ran into Preston yesterday and got his number and found out that I know a guy that works up at the shop with you, Stephen. His older sister is pretty hot.

Old    blind5            08-19-2003, 8:20 PM Reply   
ya stephen is a pretty cool guy. what did preston have to say?
Old    karpedmm            08-19-2003, 9:26 PM Reply   
I go to the University of Alabama and would love to go out anytime. I live in Tuscaloosa so if anyone boards around here I would love to go. burge003@bama.ua.edu
Old    blind5            08-20-2003, 8:49 AM Reply   
hey jason i live about a hour and a half away from t-town. but i do know some guys that that go to bama that ride. i'd give you a pull if you make the trip.
Old    karpedmm            08-20-2003, 3:12 PM Reply   
I just started A University of Alabama wakeboard team. If you could give the guys my number I would appreciate it. 2057524263
Old    blind5            08-22-2003, 9:49 AM Reply   
my boat is still in the shop so don't know but might be up at chiminy rock sat. about 4:00 so if any of you guys are up there i've got a white and red super air, but watch out cause there's two of them up there, our will be the one with a couple of belmont dna's on it
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-22-2003, 11:04 AM Reply   
Rob, I'll be on Jordan Saturday but might be on Martin on Sunday. You going to be up there then or just Saturday?
Old    blind5            08-22-2003, 8:20 PM Reply   
don't know yet my friend preston has a place over there and we will either be riding there or at my house
Old    bamaboarder            08-23-2003, 9:14 AM Reply   
What's up guys? Sorry I've been out of the loop for so long. I moved and just got the old computer up and going again. We ended up not moving to lake jordan - long story - but we are still in Millbrook and still ride and jordan most of the time. I won't be able to ride this weekend -still unpacking - but we will be on jordan next Sunday and Monday. Got a date with the Tide next Saturday. Sorry Brian but ROLL TIDE!! Okay I feel better now, I'll try to control that as much as possible.
Old    blind5            08-25-2003, 8:20 PM Reply   
hell ya got the boat out of the shop and its runnin great i just wish my riding was the same seems like i can't learn anything so close on that batwing to blind but just can't land it. what about you guys anything new?
Old    morribd            08-26-2003, 11:30 AM Reply   
I am learning some little new things. Grabbing everything! Got my HS 180 down and now trying to hit it with a method grab. Hey Rob, tried a HS FS 3 this past weekend and was so close, but couldn't come up with the handle, but I landed them just no handle. That is the neatest feeling in the world! We need to give Preston a call. Have you figured out what that thing is on Chad's boat?? O yeah, we need to call Preston up and go ride soon.
Old    blind5            08-26-2003, 8:39 PM Reply   
brian get on the trampoline and start learning that handle pass. and yeah i found out what that thing is.
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-27-2003, 8:03 AM Reply   
Sorry, been away for a while. What are you guys doing for Labor Day weekend? Our lake house on Jordan is getting demolished this week (to make way for a new one) so we'll be lake-homeless. We're thinking of venturing up to Martin.....to see the crowds. Probably won't ride much......just hang out. Anyone going to be up there on Sunday/Monday (Going to be at Auburn/USC game on Saturday.)

Chad's 04 already here? What color is it? I talked to Josh's father in the Ski Club and he told me that Josh had bought Chad's old boat.
Old    blind5            08-27-2003, 8:38 AM Reply   
jeff i have to help my sister move this weekend but we will propably be out there on martin monday. no chad has not goten his boat yet for the colors go to correctcraft.com and his is the cover boat for the 210 ya thats right lime green and gray! watch out!
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-27-2003, 11:24 AM Reply   
Rob, hopefully I'll see you there on Monday. As far as Chad's boat.....sweet ride. Do you know when he expects to receive it? I'd like to get a look at it.
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-27-2003, 11:26 AM Reply   
I heard that the water is going to be let down on Jordan for two weeks this year. Does anyone know any definate dates?
Old    blind5            08-28-2003, 7:41 PM Reply   
Hey jeff got a change in plans, i'm gonna stay up here on mitchell for this weekend. fot some friends coming down so it should be fun.

as far as chad's boat it should come in a couple of weeks to a month. not long

they are going to let the water down on mitchell mid september i think don't hold me to it. so jordan should be right around there. I'll try to find out for you
Old    morribd            08-28-2003, 7:45 PM Reply   
Hey Rob, you gonna be up here in Auburn for the game this weekend? What are your plans for Sunday?
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-29-2003, 6:47 AM Reply   
Rob, I found out Jordan is going to be down September 10th through the 24th.

Het Brian, I'll be in Auburn on Saturday. I'm going to be there about noon. I'll be tailgating in the scholarship parking on the west side of the stadium. If you want to come by, shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you my cell number.
Old    jcjordan            08-29-2003, 6:48 AM Reply   
the water will be let down from september 10-24 about 4-6 feet is what i have been told.