Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    jake_mi            02-06-2004, 5:22 PM Reply   
I am trying to decide between a subject and a parks, i am an intermediate rider, I wont be hitting any sliders, can u give me some advise? thanks
Old     (hobag)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-06-2004, 7:17 PM Reply   
Well I can say I've never ridden a Subject but the specs are similar. Having ridden the parks, it holds an edge extremely well because the fins are longer in length. It also lands pretty soft because of the center beam, I'm not sure if the subject has something like that.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-06-2004, 7:46 PM Reply   
DEMO
Old    shane            02-10-2004, 4:24 PM Reply   
the subject is a lot looser than the parks. i agree, demo them both
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       02-10-2004, 4:48 PM Reply   
Not too similar. The subjekt feels a lot lighter than the Parks. The Parks always felt like a huge brick on my feet. However, it is completely a subjective decision, so follow everyone else's advice.
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-10-2004, 5:35 PM Reply   
the subjekt is alittle faster than the parks on the cut into the wake... if u notice that on the subjekt that the middle of the board is thick but it gets thiner closer to the nose/tail that gives it that speed and also the swallow tail. I personally like the subjekt better and with this board u can get booted into the flats alittle more than the parks
Old     (mvda)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-10-2004, 11:57 PM Reply   
Go demo some boards. Both the Subjekt and the Parks have very agressive 3-stage rockers, which I tend to believe is a bit much for intermediate riders, and a lot of very advanced riders too. Try both those boards, but also try the LF Balance and Litmus and the Hyperlite Premier and Era. These boards all have a subtle 3-stage rocker, which will still provide good pop, but also a consistent feel. If weight is an issue, you will usually find Liquid Force to be lighter.