Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                11-20-2003, 10:31 AM Reply   
Is there anyone wanting to give lessons in Oklahoma?
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       11-20-2003, 10:57 PM Reply   
If you come to Fresno Cali I will give you some free pulls and lessons :-)
Old                11-21-2003, 6:15 AM Reply   
yeah i live in oklahoma and as sad as it is to say this i don't know anyone better than me. i am not that good either, actually i think "i suck" does a better job of describing my skill level.
but i would love to take a few lessons. behind a good boat would be nice too.

o and what part of oklahoma are you from derick?
Old                11-21-2003, 9:55 AM Reply   
I suck too I was needing the lessons. I am also from Locust Grove.
Old                11-21-2003, 3:06 PM Reply   
i am from muskogee
Old                11-28-2003, 8:13 PM Reply   
guess that means nobody gives lessons in oklahoma?
Old                12-17-2003, 5:10 PM Reply   
I live in Tx.....
If you go to a place calles Texas Ski Ranch you can have great lesson and a really fun time. I dont know where Locus Grove is but its probably at least an 7-8 hr. drive so take a weekend off next summer and check it out. and oh ya its near New Branfuls.....Check da site> http://texasskiranch.com
Old     (nosebleed)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-21-2004, 4:11 PM Reply   
Does anyone know of any good/cheap ski schools preferably nearby UT?
Old                04-21-2004, 6:50 PM Reply   
If you have a boat, I live about an hour outside ok and have a friend going to Southwestern Oklahoma college that is really good
Old     (wetrooster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-22-2004, 10:21 AM Reply   
Hey Guy's I'll be coming through your area this summer. Get in touch with your local Supra/Moomba dealer and they can book time in your area through their rep. or watch my web site to know when I'll be near you. www.thewakeboardcoach.com
See ya soon,
Briscoe
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       04-22-2004, 3:52 PM Reply   
Dave Briscoe is no joke fellas. I spent a couple afternoon sets with him one day a couple weeks ago and he was awesome. Great explanations and patient as hell...
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-23-2004, 8:23 AM Reply   
Hey I am heading out that way in the summer, around the end of July. Maybe we can hook up and I can help you out. I am going to Madill, which is in Southern Oklahoma. About an 1-1/2 hours south of Oklahoma City.
Old                07-14-2004, 12:44 PM Reply   
I live in OKC and have a good boat (1998 Supra Comp) close by (30 mins on a private lake). If anyone is interested in giving me and a friend some pointers I can get you the boat and gas all day.