Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-07-2006, 11:23 PM Reply   
Does anyone know where to find Ronix board specs? I would like to preorder a ronix board, but I haven't found any info on the boards such as rocker type/size, etc.
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       10-07-2006, 11:49 PM Reply   
I also couldn't find the numbers anywhere, but I have quite often found in my past that it works a lot better if you actually ride the board, rather than just look at some numbers. Nonetheless, hope you are satisfied.
Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-08-2006, 8:34 AM Reply   
Aden,

I am with you. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere. The nearest board shop is 3 hours away. If the Texas Ski Ranch starts carrying Ronix, then I can go down there and ride it cable I guess. But I would still like to see the numbers, so I will know which ones I will be interested in.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-08-2006, 9:45 AM Reply   
Guys, The Ronix crew will be at our shop next Monday. I will get all of the specs. Are there any other things you would like to know? Anything specific? www.centurionofkingsport.com
Old     (jsimpson7)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-08-2006, 9:46 AM Reply   
you can see the products on the Orlando Watersports Complex (OWC) website
Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-08-2006, 8:35 PM Reply   
I am really looking at rocker specs. I like a abrupt/aggressive 3 stage rocker board and would like to demo the boards from Ronix that have big straight up pop rocker lines. To give you an idea, the last two boards I have owned (and loved) are the Watson and Substance. Both boards were 138cm boards and would like to have a really aggressive popping board.

I also like boards that have molded fins that hold tight when on edge, but release easily. If you have any suggestions after talking with those guys, shoot some my way please.

One more thing, with all the hype of the Ronix boards being really light, I would also like to know the weight of the models.
Old     (chill720)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-09-2006, 7:05 AM Reply   
If you like the Substance and Watson, go with Danny's board the "one" it comes in a 137. It has the molded fins and a 3-stage rocker. I rode a Watson and Substance for the past 4 years and this is the board I am going to ride. I rode it about 6 weeks ago at Radar Lake, it is unreal. Also, the hype about the weight is true. The One board/binding combo is 5lbs. lighter that Danny's Premier board/binding combo.
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-27-2006, 4:04 PM Reply   
I've just updated our site to include ALL the Ronix Board Specs. heres a link.

Bill @ Performance

http://www.perfski.com/index.cfm?cart_action=category_detail&category_gui d=c019dc6b-aa28-4c5e-82f0-ae29c10b271f&manufacturer_guid=13825ac0-65bf-d230-464c-540a4846aa59