Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (deltajake)      Join Date: May 2003       12-14-2003, 10:31 PM Reply   
We took advantage of the sunshine today and had a great day. A few of the fishermen did not seem happy about it. The water is a little cold but after the first run I was OK in a shorty suit. We never saw another tow boat all day.
Old     (owaved)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-14-2003, 11:41 PM Reply   
Shorty suit. Where did you board? I'll bet it was a little cold.
Old     (deltajake)      Join Date: May 2003       12-15-2003, 10:45 PM Reply   
I keep my boat on Bethel Island. I worked my way over past Bull Frogs and stayed around the Railroad Tracks. Both sides were calm & no traffic. I think that will be my last run for the winter.
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-15-2003, 11:54 PM Reply   
Mike,

How long does it take you to get from Bethel to the tracks?
Old    whitechocolate            12-16-2003, 8:22 AM Reply   
Levi; I like your profile photo. Makes me laugh. where did ya go

Dave : You launch out of Paradise??
Old     (owaved)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-16-2003, 9:43 AM Reply   
Grant,
Yep, Paradise. I'm pretty sure I've met you a few times through Helen Paul. You have the Red Air Nautique. How have you been?
Old    jetgofish            12-16-2003, 10:11 AM Reply   
Mike, I was out on Sunday, we were in Victorias all day and mind you it was perfect butta. We were the only boat out, we headin in about 3 and this was the first time ever that even in a dry suit I said it's bleepitybleepbleep cold! Holy bleep it was cold. We are headed back out agian this weekend and looking for riders.....We leave from my house in Disco!
Old    whitechocolate            12-16-2003, 12:55 PM Reply   
Dave Do you have the White and dark Blue or Black Super with the Loud Liqued box on the tower?

I have been good, Ive been busy working on projects related to the boat. I haven't been to Paradise in quite some time. How is everyone in the 209
Old     (owaved)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-16-2003, 6:33 PM Reply   
Yep. That's me. 209 crowd is good. Didn't get out much this summer, due to the arrival of our son. But I am anticipating next summer he'll be sturdy enough to spend some time on the Island (Stockton Water Ski Club), giving me more opportunities. Are you doing any winter riding?
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-16-2003, 9:54 PM Reply   
Grant,

I was talking to the fishes. :-)
Old    whitechocolate            12-17-2003, 8:14 AM Reply   
Levi: My friends and I have this running Joke about the fishes in the delta especially the ones near Paradise, Every and there mothere has droped somthing in the water up there and we think all the fishes have collected our Items and are using them, My friend lost his Rolex and another her diamond earings, Cell phone ect. you get the point. Its funny to think about thoes Delta carp rocking a Rolex and wearing Diamond studs and calling other fishes with there cell phones, Listning to our Hip Hop and eating all the food that gets tosed over the side, They have it pretty good up there, Except for all the chemicals and pee Ha Ha

Dave: Congrats on your new son, That must be exciting, Yes we all look forward to Next summer. I haven't been out in like 3-4 weeks but loking forward to hitting it soon. you should come out with us some time.
Old     (deltajake)      Join Date: May 2003       12-17-2003, 8:28 AM Reply   
Levi, it takes us about 15 minutes counting the time to get through the no wake zone. You may save a couple of minutes if you wanted to risk cutting across Franks Track. Not worth the risk to me.

Teri, you are fortunate to live on the water. We are headed to Vegas for a couple of weeks hope to get down to Havasu and visit friends while there. Have fun this weekend.
Old     (owaved)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-17-2003, 9:17 AM Reply   
Thanks, with him, life has a different spin on it and it is a good one.
That's funny. I've been wondering where all my anytime minutes have been going.
Definitely, we should plan something after the New Year.
Old    buttacup            12-17-2003, 10:03 AM Reply   
Teri- stop being a wuss! LOL.
Old    jetgofish            12-17-2003, 10:05 AM Reply   
I don't see your happy arse up here wakeboarding!! So, now, who's the wuss!?
Old    buttacup            12-17-2003, 11:00 AM Reply   
I'm job hunting and hopefully will be up there next week wussy!
Old    jetgofish            12-17-2003, 11:03 AM Reply   
So you will be around for New Year's? There's a big ride NY Day...
Old    buttacup            12-17-2003, 5:04 PM Reply   
NO, I'm working my valet job and making $20/hr that night plus tips, saving for the trip in Feb or maybe I'll be able to go Jan 10th?