Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    Chaserwaser            04-13-2010, 6:39 AM Reply   
7:30 in the morning im wearing short sleeve and I would be wearing shorts but I have to work Im really considering taking my floating holiday and taking the day off to go board its soooo nice out right now!!!
Old    Chaserwaser            04-13-2010, 6:54 AM Reply   
All i want to know is whos coming with me man....huh? Whos coming with me
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       04-13-2010, 9:08 AM Reply   
count me in!!!! I wore shorts to work today. It was 78 in my damn building yesterday it was so warm outside. Just saw this on Horsetooth's website.

The reservoir's water levels are fluctuating. The current surface water temperature is approximately 40 degrees Fahrenheit.

It has gone up 8 degrees since last week. If we can get it up to 50 soon we are going to be in great shape for this season!
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-13-2010, 10:04 AM Reply   
I'd be down in a heart beat, but can't. I'm hoping that the next 2 weeks of upper 60 and low 70's will drive standleys water temp up for the first of may. I just got my boat tagged for that, so it gets no water time till then .

Cherry Creek was about 48 on Sun. I was in a heater shirt and boardshorts when I was behind the boat.
Old    Chaserwaser            04-13-2010, 10:27 AM Reply   
Chris take me out I need a pull hahaha
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-13-2010, 10:31 AM Reply   
You're more than wlecome once my lake opens up
Old    Chaserwaser            04-13-2010, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh1669 View Post
You're more than wlecome once my lake opens up
Sent you a PM
Old     (ColoRadDude)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-13-2010, 5:33 PM Reply   
Just had my first set yesterday on Sloan's, the boat said the water temp was 60. It probably wasn't quite 60, but with a spring suit it really wasn't that bad. I guess when there is only 4 feet of water to warm up it doesn't take nearly as long.
Old    Chaserwaser            04-14-2010, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoRadDude View Post
Just had my first set yesterday on Sloan's, the boat said the water temp was 60. It probably wasn't quite 60, but with a spring suit it really wasn't that bad. I guess when there is only 4 feet of water to warm up it doesn't take nearly as long.
hah thats what I love about sloans .. Let me know if you ever need a third I would love a pull up there!
Old     (burn229)      Join Date: Nov 2007       04-13-2010, 9:47 PM Reply   
To bad the winds were like 70 mph today.
Old    Chaserwaser            04-14-2010, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by burn229 View Post
To bad the winds were like 70 mph today.
This is very true, the morning was awesome though, hopefully this weekend and today are little more non windy its been pretty windy all week
Old     (blondesrule)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-14-2010, 1:58 PM Reply   
Have any of you boarded on the McPhee near Dolores? I was wondering what the water temps get to in the summer. I was just there getting a buddy moved up there and the lake had no boats on it and was like glass.