Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (xtremebordgurl)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-16-2007, 4:37 AM Reply   
Anyone have any experience with the Canon 5D? Also if I were to go that route I'd want to get the extra Vert. Grip, do you think its worth the extra 300 bucks? Also where does everyone buy their camera gear? I know about B&H but there has got to be a Grizzly Sports of camera gear out there somewhere, right?
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-16-2007, 7:36 AM Reply   
I have a 5D, what would you like to know? As far as the grip goes I had one and sold it. Unfortunately using a 1D spoiled me, I found the 5D grip to be clunky.
Old     (xtremebordgurl)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-16-2007, 11:48 AM Reply   
How do you like it? How large of a print have you been able to make? I'd like to be able to do 40 x 60 prints with it, do you think the quality will hold up? Do you have any complaints about it? Is it worth the $$$?
Old    kc700            01-16-2007, 4:35 PM Reply   
Grizzly sports of Camera...hahaha we all wish. Plain and simple the only way you may get cheaper prices and not get a lame product is by knowing an ebay or craigslist deal when you see one.Ocassionally youll come across some great deals here and there, but you need to know the products enough to identify them. So do your homework and get scouring.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-16-2007, 5:51 PM Reply   
It's a great size body that handles very nicely. At 13mp of course large prints hold up well and with it's huge sensor photosites it really capturs detail and has great dynamic range. Strength is wide angle and weakness is telephoto because of the full frame sensor. also not a fast framerate at 3 fps.