Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Medium)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-15-2012, 2:32 PM Reply   
I was interested in picking up a pair of 2012 RAD bindings, but I noticed that it looks like Slingshot is going with regular laces and lace locks in the pics of the 2013 RAD bindings.

http://www.wake-line.com/wordpress/w...nge-2013-4.jpg

I know they improved the quick lace setup for the 2012s, but has anyone had issues with them breaking?

Also how is sizing for the 2012s? Do they run big like the 2011s did?
Old     (Prestoooooo)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-15-2012, 6:12 PM Reply   
2012 RAD binding laces are great, but the lace locks could be better which it seems like they improved. They hold up well atthe beginning but I used my boots heavily all through may until now and my locks are worn out. They dont lock the laces anymore because the tiny teeth got worn out. SS is sending me new locks no biggie but its just kind of annoying. Overall, the lacelocks havent really beeen a big enough hassle in my opinion to not buy them but if you can get a deal on 2013s why not.
Old     (Prestoooooo)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-15-2012, 6:13 PM Reply   
they also run slightly bigger im assuming the exact same as 2011