Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 17, 2007

Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-14-2007, 10:18 AM Reply   
Has anybody used the Super Fly High?
The pull is twice as high as a tower
something like 15 feet up...you have to climb it to change ropes...

What is it like????????????
Old     (266crownlinebr)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-14-2007, 11:11 AM Reply   
I think it folds down if you want to change it, along with while you are trailering it. I am not a good enough wakeboarder yet, so I haven't tried it yet. I just went from no tower last year to a tower and that made a huge difference. I would think the Super Fly High extention would pull you even higher.
Old     (shelstad)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-14-2007, 12:59 PM Reply   
Comes with a 10ft. spectra take off so you can attach and detach rope and handle easily.

Folds down in seconds.

Also andy, talk to your Footin' friends. It was just used down in flordia in a tourny this past weekend.

P>S: "West Coast Willy" Farrell is the $hiz... I was behind his BF Malibu back in March :-)
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-14-2007, 1:17 PM Reply   
oh believe me i am drilling them for video and it looks like Lane Bowers is going to youtube some video of it in use...there is a short vid of Zane Schwenk pitching it but no actual use video it is supposed to let wakeboarders go bigger and land softer and easier all the way,
for barefooters same thing and they think we may jump over 100 feet...
Old     (shelstad)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-14-2007, 2:02 PM Reply   
I have talked to lane a few times about his footage of Zane. He said that he still needs to compress/edit but he will eventually have it up. it should be good.. and bf jump 100ft !! wha!! it's going to be real.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-14-2007, 4:10 PM Reply   
uh oh looks like my buddy is going to make us one but we do not have a tower so we are modifying our flyhigh...i'll let you know and post some pics as it comes together and gets tested...he ordered some 3" alum tube with 1/4 wall...we'll have it in a couple days...

I heard hes skiing again after having shoulder surgery, his wife likes to wake with my boat...she smoked at Worlds...our secret spot is full of water hyacinth, completely choked with it...

(Message edited by bftskir on June 14, 2007)
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-14-2007, 5:52 PM Reply   
My old boat with the Stiffy Tower... Now the tower is just sitting in my garage. It was fun... just some of the straps are seeing the effects of use and uv... have to replace some parts...

Upload