Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       06-18-2006, 11:41 AM Reply   
Okay I want a pair, but the sizing is more for me is a question.
I am a 9.5 to 10 and right now I wear an 04 Large Parks.

Should I get the medium 8-10 or large 11-12. Do they size small or are they really what they say they are. Any feed back from people that have them or tried them on. I am going to try them on at the shop, but it is always different when your in the water with them on.
Old     (wkerat)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-18-2006, 6:30 PM Reply   
you can go either way. I am in the same boat and have both a medium and large pair sitting here. I fit well in both and the large doesn't feel too loose while the medium stretches enought to feel fine. Sizing seems pretty true, but they do feel looser than my zeus's. I think the materials just have more stretch.
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       06-19-2006, 10:11 AM Reply   
anyone else have the factions? Size fit run small, big...ect. feel, comfort ect..
Old     (nauty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-19-2006, 10:29 AM Reply   
I just picked up a pair of mediums. I wear a size 9 shoe and the mediums fit perfect. However, there is probably a good 2-3 inches of footbed left. I would think that a size 10 would easily fit in the mediums.
Old     (pickle311)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-19-2006, 6:04 PM Reply   
I wear a 10.5 or 11 and I went with the XLs. They were the first ones I tried on and they felt good. I say if it feels good, dont pull out and stick it in another one.
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-19-2006, 7:47 PM Reply   
Post on wakeboarding discussion for more replies.