Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Buzz1538)      Join Date: Jul 2013       07-13-2013, 4:31 PM Reply   
Turned 30 years old this year just getting back into wakeboarding, very amateur but really want to improve and I can think of no better way than spending a week at camp with guys who know what's going on. So what do you guys think is 30 to old for camp? Are there any camps in Cali that have an adult session, or should I head to Florida!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-13-2013, 5:36 PM Reply   
I went to the Wakeboard camp when I was 48 to learn how to wakeboard. Go to camp,you won't regret it.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-13-2013, 6:23 PM Reply   
West Coast Camps mostly does youth camps but they run three weeks a year that are all ages camps. WCC is based at Lake McClure and Mike Schwenne has a fantastic operation going on. Mike and his crew are all great coaches, quality individuals and can rip when its their turn. I will always recommend WCC because of the atmosphere they create and the quality instruction for all levels!
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-14-2013, 10:37 PM Reply   
Hit me up anytime and I cna answer any questions you may have. 916 532 9253
WWW.LAUNCHWAKEBOARDING.COM
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-14-2013, 10:54 PM Reply   
Hit me up anytime and I cna answer any questions you may have. 916 532 9253
WWW.LAUNCHWAKEBOARDING.COM
Old     (burn229)      Join Date: Nov 2007       07-15-2013, 8:14 AM Reply   
Go to the wakeboard camping in Clermont. Kyle, Bob, Clayton, Billy, Kurt and Brandon are great coaches. Kyle is the best in the biz but I think he has been at the camp on a limited schedule with starting up Huminoid. The boarding school is not bad either but Shuan is not part of it anymore. I've been to booth and I prefer the wakeboard camp.
Old     (slidin_out)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-16-2013, 2:00 PM Reply   
Never too old!!!! I'm 32 and going first chance I get to the Boarding School for a week. You are never too old to learn something new! I see no reason I can't ride as hard as I want until I'm at least 45.
Old     (Buzz1538)      Join Date: Jul 2013       07-16-2013, 6:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_out View Post
Never too old!!!! I'm 32 and going first chance I get to the Boarding School for a week. You are never too old to learn something new! I see no reason I can't ride as hard as I want until I'm at least 45.
Love that attitude!!! I'm actually heading up to lake McClure next weekend so west coast camps is very doable for me. I looks like its only youth sessions for the rest of the season but I'm going next year for sure!