Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (ronca)      Join Date: Aug 2008       03-24-2011, 6:50 AM Reply   
Put the boat up at a marina on Lake Tarpon. Going to be doing a lot of riding there this year. Putting in today @ 3pm for a few sets. If you want a pull, let me know.

Also, if your on the lake, or ride there quite a bit, get at me. Always good to know the local crew.
--Jay
Old     (ronca)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-01-2011, 11:27 AM Reply   
Will be on the Lake today after 3pm. Shoot me an email if you want a pull or are out on the lake. I'll get it on my phone.
--Jay
Old     (NOBODY)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-23-2011, 5:10 AM Reply   
Jay,

How's it going finding riders? We just about live on Lake Tarpon. I take 3 to 4 teenagers and sometimes a guest or two. I'm also curious where your storing your boat, I think that a great idea for the summer.

Greg
2008 Tige RZ4
Old     (smcdonnell428)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-25-2011, 8:13 AM Reply   
hey man i live in odessa and have been looking for a ride lately. was curious if you've got an extra spot on your boat. would love to come out, will pay for gas and help clean of course.
Old     (gratz)      Join Date: May 2005       04-27-2011, 6:35 AM Reply   
Hi Jay we are in Orlando till the 3rd and are looking to possibly ride some time this week thursday or friday let us know if your interested

Shawn
Old     (ronca)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-11-2011, 8:51 AM Reply   
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't gotten back to everyone sooner. Thought I had this set up to email me when someone replied, but I hadn't received any emails, so I presumed thread was dead! Just got back on today to throw up another post for good measure and here we are.

Putting the boat in @ 3pm today on Lake Tarpon and will be out until about 7 or so if anyone wants to meet up. Feel free to shoot me a text or give me a call @ (813) 245-2675

@Greg - Now that I know there are responses, it will probably go much better! HA! Keeping it at the Boat & Motor Superstore off of 19. I'm their first storage customer, but they are looking for more. Good deal, good place. Let me know when your out on the lake and we'll hook up.

@McDonnell - Absolutely. Come on out. Riding today if your available. If not, keep my number handy.

@Grats - Really sorry I missed this. Would have been down to ride for sure. If your plans have changed, or if you come back down, make sure you let me know.
Old     (smcdonnell428)      Join Date: Jun 2010       05-12-2011, 7:38 PM Reply   
Glad to hear back from you. I will take down your phone number and reach out to in the early parts of next week. I mainly work weekends/nights. Hopefully we can get together because I have been itching to ride. Thanks man.
Old     (ronca)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-16-2011, 7:37 AM Reply   
Sounds good Sean. My schedule is pretty flexible and I'm always itching to get out and ride a few sets. Let me know when you have some free time and I'll also keep you posted on other times I put in.
Old     (ronca)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-16-2011, 7:41 AM Reply   
@Greg - Is yours that super-nice black and orange Tige on the lift in the channel by Boat & Motor Superstore?
Old     (MDW2)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-26-2011, 9:14 AM Reply   
If you ever need a third I've been riding 15 years and I'm new to the area from the Midwest and would pay for gas. shoot me an email mdwickerh2f@gmail.com. Also I live on Lake Magdalene but work in Westchase.