Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       12-15-2011, 3:31 PM Reply   
One of my great friends has been dedicating the last few years of his life to becoming a professional snowboarder. He has spent countless hours in the gym and on the snow to push his riding to the top level. Justin has been doing it on his own dime, and without training aids such as air bags and foam pits. Most importantly he has forever stayed humble. As one of the most appreciative and hardworking persons i know, it's hard to believe that this is the first season he has gained sponsorship help. Remember the name Justin Morgan because you can be sure you will see him on TV at Dew Tour, and possibly X Games. This kid is what snowboarding needs, someone who is humble, motivated, and kind.

Justin is one of my main riding partners during his off season. He is no Mark McMorris ( on a wakeboard) by any means but, he can ride pretty well for just playing around.

Help support a fellow wakeboarder/ true underdog as he has been nominated for the Paul Mitchell Breakthrough Athlete of the Year via Paul Mitchell. Justin would give the shirt off his back to help a stranger, so please follow suit and cast your vote! It takes 2 seconds and no info or questions needed to vote...

Vote @ http://www.allisports.com/winter-dew.../paul-mitchell

Last edited by wakerpunk; 12-15-2011 at 3:33 PM. Reason: embeding video
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-17-2011, 2:23 PM Reply   
you can tell this kid is CLEARLY dope as hell on rails on a snowboard
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       01-21-2012, 4:45 PM Reply   
BOOM! Justin placed 3rd a Dew Tour today for slopestyle!!

http://espn.go.com/action/snowboardi...our-killington
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       01-23-2012, 7:44 AM Reply   
That's awesome! Was pissed when I got home and discovered my dvr didn't record that yesterday. Was looking forward to watching it.