Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-03-2003, 2:55 PM Reply   
I'm considering upgrading from Adobe Premiere 6.5 to Premiere Pro (the new version of Premiere) and was wondering if anyone had upgraded. The upgrade is $199 so I would like to hear from other users before purchasing the upgrade.

Thanks!
Old     (cramey)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-03-2003, 4:11 PM Reply   
I haven't played with it yet, once i do, i'll let you know how i like it. 6.5 is pretty kickass tho
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-13-2003, 1:24 PM Reply   
Anyone else?
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       11-06-2003, 9:37 PM Reply   
hey bill, did you get this yet? and when did dave make this forum??
Old     (phil_deez)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-07-2003, 6:04 PM Reply   
Yeah, I have been playing around with Premiere Pro and Avid. I'm a beginner at this so I haven't quite figured everything out. They are both high end programs with so many freaking features and options. I imported a video into Premiere and the quality was great. I've had problems with the quality of my video when importing with other software. Personally, if you want to get serious about video editing I wouldn't waste my time learning anything else other than Premiere or Avid.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-09-2003, 11:09 PM Reply   
Nope, I haven't picked it up yet but would like to. Dave created a couple of new forums about a week ago.
Old                11-21-2003, 10:16 PM Reply   
i hhave used the demo, im not sure if it has everything the real versian has, i checked it out on the web site, and it had some preety sick filters, like neo green , and film filters check it out
Old                11-29-2003, 7:47 PM Reply   
I've used premiere 6.5 for a while, and really like it. I just recently downloaded the 30 day trial of premiere pro from adobe's website, and it just blows 6.5 away. The controls are so much easier to use. I perfer it over final cut pro too.