Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (dkwake34)      Join Date: May 2007       05-15-2007, 2:28 PM Reply   
ok, so i recently ordered a ronix one 137 and now im kind of worried because ive been hearing lots of things about it cracking easily. id really like some input so i can exchange it if its gonna be crap.

thanks
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-15-2007, 2:38 PM Reply   
you will not be refunded, you can't exchange if it cracks, dont ride it if you think its gonna crack, if you heard lots of things about it cracking wtf did you buy one for?

All these people rippin on RONIX, you took your chances when you bought it

Like LF, CWB, and Hype never had warranty issues. They all do!

If it cracks then go get a new board, its really a simple concept. Some people just prefer to lash out and want people to feel sorry for them.

(Message edited by slipknot on May 15, 2007)
Old     (dkwake34)      Join Date: May 2007       05-15-2007, 2:42 PM Reply   
at first all i heard was good about it, but after i ordered it i read more in depth and read about it cracking on rough spills. damn man whats up your ass
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-15-2007, 2:43 PM Reply   
wtf...
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-15-2007, 2:57 PM Reply   
Where's the picture with the popcorn cause here it comes.
Old     (dkwake34)      Join Date: May 2007       05-15-2007, 3:01 PM Reply   
ha im just trying to ask a simple question and get some feedback
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-15-2007, 3:07 PM Reply   
You bought it.
Use it.
If you see a problem, warranty it.

It's that simple. The problem is there has been talk about this and this is regurgitation. See: http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/439254.html?1177961858
Old     (fuller313)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-15-2007, 3:07 PM Reply   
A couple of people have gotten cracks but I haven't yet. I have been told that it was only on the early versions of the board. Don't worry, your board will be fine and if it gets cracks they give you a new board anyway.
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-15-2007, 4:17 PM Reply   
i have taken some of the worst falls of my wakeboarding career and i theres nothing wrong with mine.

and seriously, ronix bashers, stop, your becoming annoying to other bashers even. we get the point, and like LF, CWB, Hyperlite, and Obrien didnt have any problems at all their FIRST YEAR of production
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-15-2007, 4:32 PM Reply   
warrantees are for one purpose to use them, Enjoy your board, blah blah blah
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-15-2007, 4:39 PM Reply   
You will see 90% of the posts about them being failures, but that is not to say that 90% of them are failing. People don't come to a forum to say well I went out and rode today and nothing broke. No they will come and talk when something breaks. In general I would like to think most board companies come out with a good product, if there is a known flaw, they will warranty it.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-15-2007, 8:12 PM Reply   
HAH!! I win!!!! at first i posted about that exact thing, no one said it!! that C-Dubb, Hpye, and LF had problems, and they were like, you werent alive then!

BTW I have taken crashes were when I was surfacing out of the water I was almost certain it had cracked, and yet, nothing, smooth, no spider cracks.
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-15-2007, 8:38 PM Reply   
um trevor, dude, chill out.

they worked out the kinks, and are all industry leaders with some FANTASTIC products.

Ronix still has yet to prove it can work out its kinks, and we wont know for quite a few years...

and if memory serves me correctly, you were swearing up and down that CURRENT CWB boards sucked. flat out.

i love CWB, Liquid, and Hype's stuff that they have made, im just saying they didnt get it perfect the first try.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-15-2007, 8:51 PM Reply   
"and they were like, you werent alive then! "

Dude, that was SO damn hilarious.
Old    dabigkahuna            05-15-2007, 8:57 PM Reply   
RONIX has a limited LIFETIME warranty, so no worries, use the board.

The first production run boards tended to get spider cracks in the UV laminate which was put on too thick, but they have since solved this problem. I and 3 other friends have the One, none of us have had any issues at all. The One rocks, you will love it!
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-15-2007, 8:59 PM Reply   
ahh ya gotta love internet forums. All it takes is a couple of guys to say a whole bunch of stuff about some product in either direction and then all of a sudden BAM, you got either an epidemic or a cult following.