Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-15-2004, 3:07 PM Reply   
As a result of requests made in our Suggestion Box, we've established a new topic that is primarily for women, called 'Girls That Ride.' Enjoy.
Old     (sbboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-15-2004, 8:41 PM Reply   
Thanks Dave!!
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-15-2004, 9:25 PM Reply   
awesome! thanks dave! that will be well used!
Old    shanday            10-16-2004, 8:17 AM Reply   
Love, it! THANX
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-16-2004, 9:06 AM Reply   
But sometimes I wanna know what the ladies have to say & then if I respond does that make me less of a man? I just feel a little out of place, like being in the girls bathroom or something. Please tell me that men are welcome to share the occassional view point. Please...
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-17-2004, 12:26 PM Reply   
Sure you're welcome to share an occasional view, but make it a point to turn it into a personal agenda.
BTW- Don't forget to put the toilet seat back in the down position when you leave either.
( Or you'll have to be punished )
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-18-2004, 11:23 AM Reply   
Phantom ~ Well isn't that just the cutest Rotti puppy!!!