Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    boofhead            09-09-2004, 7:35 AM Reply   
Ive brought a Temet but am having to wait ages to get a ride on it. My friends bringing it back from the US to the UK and his not back for another three weeks!
So anyway in between looking at heaps of pictures of it can anyone give me some first hand experance of the board to make the wait go quicker. If you have ridden any of the above boards how does it compare? Iam sure you can appriecate having to wait for a go on new board with the season slipping away....
Old     (melvinator)      Join Date: Apr 2001       09-09-2004, 10:59 AM Reply   
Super smooth board! Not the fastest, does not pop you like a 3 stage, but is predictable. I progressed a ton this summer with it. I went from riding byerlys to the temet and never missed the 3 stage pop. I do have a big wake though. I learned raleys and a couple of new 3's in about 2 months on the temet, everybody that I let ride it loved it. I did switch to a tfd though, I have a vlx and the rampy wake and the smooth pop did not fit my wake to wake style. It was super for big inverts off the double-up, big smooth kick and butter landings.I did ride it on a SAN wake and it felt great. I really don't think you can go wrong with a temet or a tfd for that matter.
Old    boofhead            09-10-2004, 3:41 AM Reply   
Matt, - cool thats waht i keep hearing about it, cant wait. I have a pretty huge x2 wake, I started the season on a parks and was getting tossed off everywhere - switched to a motive and love it, hoping for the same from the temet. Cant understand ppl who say continous doesnt pop -I get more from a motive than a parks