Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old    ripvanbl            09-13-2004, 11:49 AM Reply   
This site seems to be very Sanger oriented and I wanted to post my new Sanger V215 here since this site helped me reach my decision, or at least helped me take a serious look at Sanger. The wake off this boat is just incredible.

Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI (315 HP)
Triple Ballast System (Dual Rear and Single Center)
Perfect Pass
ProFlight Swoop Tower
Depth Finder
Adjustable Trim Plate
Bimini Top
Ghost Flames (can't see them in the photos obviously)
Upgraded Trailer Frame
Walk-thru Bow Curtain

Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-13-2004, 12:05 PM Reply   
She's beatiful. You'll enjoy owning a Sanger.

B-
Old    buckles            09-13-2004, 8:02 PM Reply   
I am 3 years into a Sanger ZX Driver and have loved every bit of it. The ZX is one of the rare 21' IO versions - throws a great wake and can trim it for cruising.
Old     (aaronp)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-15-2004, 1:13 PM Reply   
Nice looking boat. Congrats and welcome tothe Sanger family!
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-15-2004, 10:20 PM Reply   
Welcome to the sanger family...
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-16-2004, 5:32 AM Reply   
Can you tell me why you went w/ the 215 over the 210?
Old    sking55405            09-16-2004, 10:34 AM Reply   
Go Sanger...I have had my v210 for three weeks now and I am sold. My last boat was a Barefoot Sanger and I have owned it for twelve years and it still looks like brand new...For sale by the way
Barefoot Sanger
Old    sking55405            09-16-2004, 10:57 AM Reply   
New...

New V210
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-16-2004, 12:15 PM Reply   
the 215 sits deeper, bigger cooler, steeper wake just think of a camaro and a camaro ss
Old     (guitartguy)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-16-2004, 4:18 PM Reply   
It's nice to see Sanger getting Props on Wake World. I've had mine for 3 mos. and already have 78 hours on it! Enjoy.
Old    ripvanbl            09-16-2004, 4:28 PM Reply   
sking55405, guitartguy, very nice. guitartguy Which board racks are those? I am going to wait until next season to get mine, but doesn't hurt to do the research now. Do you like them? Is it hard to get the boards out being that high up, or is that the only place they can go on the tower?

Also, nice IMP. I sold my 1996 and wish that I hadn't now :-(.

(Message edited by ripvanbl on September 16, 2004)

(Message edited by ripvanbl on September 16, 2004)
Old    sking55405            09-16-2004, 6:10 PM Reply   
I too am interested in board racks...I am trying to figure out if they will hit the gunnels when the tower is folded down.

Right now the tower rests on the back seat when folded...which is cool cause I just flip the back seat over but I don't want the gunnels to get scratched up from the board racks... if in fact they do hit. Anybody know?
Old     (goodtimes)      Join Date: Sep 2003       09-16-2004, 8:43 PM Reply   
Scott, can you post a picture or two of the tower folded down? Thanks.
Old     (guitartguy)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-16-2004, 10:23 PM Reply   
Interesting that you ask about the board racks....They are Pro Flight racks. They came with the boat and I have had some problems with them. The rubber inserts on the forks shrunk a little and the forks themselves have VERY sharp edges. Unfortunately, this led to three boards getting small scratches on them. Also, the bungee cords have these hard plastic balls at the end that lock into grooves on the bottom side of the racks to secure the boards. These babies can be deadly if you loose your grip on them, they can whip around and take out an eye, tooth, etc. In their defense, Pro Flight was awesome on the customer service level and last week they sent me replacement forks for the racks which I installed today. They also paid for UPS to pick up the old ones. They said they are re-designing the the racks right now so you may want to see what the new design is like. My favorite racks are the ones made by Titan for the Malibus because of the way they swing around. Also check out http://www.nice-rack.com/ I like their product a lot.
Old    sking55405            09-17-2004, 8:26 AM Reply   
Goodtimes...Here is a photo of a V210 with the pro flight tower folded down. This is not my boat but it is the same setup. This photo was sent to me directly from Sanger ( KAL custom) showing me the 05'Model changes.

05' V210
Old     (goodtimes)      Join Date: Sep 2003       09-17-2004, 9:29 AM Reply   
Thanks Scott. I was curious as to how high above the windshield the tower sticks up but I see it folds down quite nice.
Also by that picture, the board racks shouldn't even come close to hitting the gunnels at all.

Which brand of trailer is that on your boat.