Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (BMitchell83)      Join Date: Aug 2012       11-04-2013, 3:58 PM Reply   
I've got:
-90 rap and hip hop
-Kendrick Lamar radio with station seeds; Kanye, wiz
-guru with station seeds Common
-rage against the machine radio with tool seed
-imagine dragons with AWOL seed, today's hits seed
-iration with slightly stoopid seed
-bonfire radio (this station kicks ass and covers deadmau5 and most of your dubstep needs)
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-04-2013, 6:36 PM Reply   
my go to pandora is called spotify.... i ditched pandora, too many commercials and if I am going to pay to get rid of them I am going to control what i listen to most of the time...
Old     (MBofTexas)      Join Date: Aug 2013       11-04-2013, 7:39 PM Reply   
^^^^ ditto. Spotify is flipping awesome.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       11-05-2013, 1:35 AM Reply   
Spotify is really nice, but at $120/yr vs Pandora's $35/yr I'll use pandora for my shuffle and to find new songs and artists and load songs on my phone from my computer that I really want if I'm going to make a playlist.

I have about 50 Pandora stations depending on my mood. It's also nice that it works on my cable box as well.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-05-2013, 9:11 AM Reply   
I have several stations set up, but this is my favorite for chilling around the house. I love Pandora. I pay nothing, hardly hear any commercials, and it streams all day long on my internet connected stereo receiver. I get up in the morning, hit the power button, and it starts playing. Plus the receiver displays all the song names and allows me to switch stations.

Seeds....

Thievery Corp
Peace Orchestra
Tangerine Dream
Portishead
Tosca
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       11-05-2013, 9:21 AM Reply   
atmosphere......
jimmy cliff radio....
mastodon radio....