Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old     (alan)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-22-2003, 7:10 PM Reply   
any of you have size size 11 shoes and a wide foot. I have 02 parks large and they kill my feet. Any one wearing x large with a size 11 shoe size. Going to buy new just wanting to check. demo is not a option around here.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       06-22-2003, 7:17 PM Reply   
belmonts
Old    flipside            06-22-2003, 7:32 PM Reply   
I know this doesn't help any at all, but I have a size 12 wide foot, and I use the Byerly's. They fit PERFECTLY, no matter foot size. I think they are the best wakeboarding binding to ever exist.

FlipsidE
Old    suzmar1997            06-22-2003, 8:06 PM Reply   
Alan,
I originally started w/ the large parks and they felt good but annoyed my little toe on my right foot.I traded them in for the XL's and could not for the life of me get the bindings off the first few times. I have finally broken them in to where they come off w/ moderate effort, but I'll admit they are pretty comfy when on. I also have a size 11 wide foot, so they shouldn't b a problem. I recently bought the CWB Zues' and love em. Abought $100 cheaper, comfy and easy in/out.
Old    ninja_force_one            06-22-2003, 10:19 PM Reply   
i have the same problem, i have size 11 wide foot. at first i couldn't decide between the large, or XL parks. but after riding both i bought the XL's, and like mark for the first few times they were hard as heck to get off, but now that they are broken in, i Love them, they are the most comfortable bindings i have ever worn. and fit perfectly.
Old     (columbiatch)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-22-2003, 10:21 PM Reply   
I have size 10 feet and I went down to the Medium/Large pair. They're freak'n tight.
Old     (rootc)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-23-2003, 6:30 AM Reply   
I have size 10 foot and I had to tighten my med/lrg bindings. They are super tight now. I would get the XL's and if they are a bit loose in the toes or foot then you can adjust the bindings accordingly. You can't make the Larges bigger.