Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-06-2010, 11:49 AM Reply   
I was heading through Richfield, Utah yesterday and saw something that made me chuckle. A motor home coming the oppposite direction had a nice Malibu Wakesetter in tow.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that they had road bicycles strapped to both sides of the tower uprights. It appeared that it was somehow attached to the tower and then to the bimini (which was fully deployed going 75MPH). 2 bicycles on a tower. I can't believe that they could not find room in the motor home for the bicycles. I can't help but think that the bicycle would be rubbing some major paint damage on the tower going down the freeway.

It was a little tough to get a picture going down the freeway in the opposite direction, but I wish I could have.

The other one I remember was the guy that put his home stereo speakers on the tower...carpeted boxes and all. Anyone remember that?

Last edited by talltigeguy; 08-06-2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Can't spell