Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (usarmyttt)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-21-2006, 5:49 PM Reply   
Got to water test today, sounds really good. I will tell you, this MA Audio sub is very nice for the money. Whatcha think?
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (yosquire)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-21-2006, 5:51 PM Reply   
Are those a swivel board rack?
Old     (usarmyttt)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-21-2006, 5:57 PM Reply   
As a matter of fact they sure are....good eye!!
Old     (mo_scrilla)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-21-2006, 6:02 PM Reply   
What kind of swivel racks are those? How much were they?
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-21-2006, 6:21 PM Reply   
Todd, Im jealous man! Im still figuring out what I want to do for a tower setup. Looks good!! Enjoy your AirWarrior!
~joe
Old     (usarmyttt)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-21-2006, 6:31 PM Reply   
John and Craig...they are Skylon Aftershock racks, they came with my boat but I have seen them on the net for about $500 a pair. To be honest with ya though I don't even use the swivel feature.
Todd
Old     (usarmyttt)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-21-2006, 6:40 PM Reply   
Thanks Joe....don't be jealous though. I am sure you will find something. How many hours you got on your boat now?
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-21-2006, 6:46 PM Reply   
18.3 today....but we have big plans for next weekend so Im sure we will rack up the hours then. Doing my 20hr service this week. Still loving it!! Did you ever get your wake issue solved? I picked up a "third" this weekend that has alot of experience and when I pulled him the wake was a little washy with ballasts full. He suggested speeding up around 24 and surprisingly the wake clear up a good bit.
Old     (usarmyttt)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-21-2006, 7:02 PM Reply   
Dude I am up to around 27. The rep looked at it and cocked one of the fins underneath and it still isn't right. I am taking a few weeks off soon and am going to have them work on it more while I am there with them.
Old     (yosquire)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-21-2006, 7:26 PM Reply   
What is the amp mounted to? Is that aluminum?

Does the PAC LC-1 control both the tower speakers and the sub?

Nice install!
Old     (usarmyttt)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-21-2006, 7:47 PM Reply   
Craig, in Centurion's they have a "small" board fiberglassed to the interior under the passenger seat. I cut another piece of MDF, glued and screwed it to that so it would support the big amp I put in(looking at the pic it does look like aluminum, it is painted black though). The PAC 1 you refered to is not really a PAC 1, it is a sub controller that came with the amp, so it only controls the sub. My amp is a 5 channel and I have the cabin speakers on two channels and the towers on the other two. I have fader control from the deck so i can blast the towers and turn down the interior...works good.

(Message edited by usarmyttt on May 21, 2006)
Old     (gharvin)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-22-2006, 6:09 AM Reply   
Todd,
what kind of glue did you use to mount that? And where did you get the aluminum?
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-22-2006, 6:13 AM Reply   
Looks nice Todd..... Good to see you on the water yesterday...
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       05-22-2006, 7:41 AM Reply   
Is that a big ball of wire in the upper right hand corner in the picture of the amp? If so why didn't you cut it?
Old     (usarmyttt)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-22-2006, 8:21 AM Reply   
1. I used liquid nails and screws to secure the MDF (it is not aluminum...It does look like though).
2. Josh good to see you too. Would have like to talk more but the family was hungry.
3. It is a "big ball" of wire up there. I didn't cut them because it is the RCA cables. I bought some really long ones but found a shorter way of running them. I bought them online so I couldn't take them back, I am going to eventually find a better place to "hide" them though.