Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-18-2012, 3:33 PM Reply   
I see these threads every winter comparing wetsuits to drysuits and somebody always complains that you can't pee in a drysuit. So they are saying they do pee in their wetsuit. Grow up! stop peeing your pants already. I know you like that warm feeling that you used to get when you were 5 years old but didn't you grow up? and stop that disgusting habit. Your pee stinks, its waste, stinky, dirty, bodily fluids. Nobody wants to be anywhere near you or your wetsuit or your shorts after you piss on yourself then come sit between your friends in the boat--you stink like the floor of an outhouse.

I am driving the boat and one of you pee-ers sits next to me and ...suddenly I am smelling crap in my boat, that stuff stinks and so do you, it doesn't rinse off, it doesn't magically leave your shorts fresh and clean-grow up. Maybe you are the same guys who can't hit the toilet and pee all over the floor. Whats up with that anyway- every publc restroom has pee all over the floor around the toilet, who taught you to aim? or it it a size issue? too short to have any accuracy? what is it?

Anyway-There is not even a contest between a wetsuit and a drysuit, a drysuit wins with ease.
Staying warm and dry always beats a wetsuit especially in colder conditions.

OK flame on you pee-ers.