Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta what made all of the Rs from the North turn into Ds, and the Ds from the South all turn into Rs. And then what made all of the Rs in the South erect statues to honor those whose political ideology they despise? I mean the South is definitely clearly R now but was clearly not R during the civil war. So the south lost, everyone became a Republican, and then the Republicans erected statues to honor the heroes of a war that they are glad was lost?

Do you have a citation to authority for this alternative version of history that is different than the fake version I learnt in school?
Would you consider Boston to be a Republican town? You really should look at how racist Boston is in recent history. Only places in the recent north are the old blue collar cities. Large industrial bases. I would believe they are democrat based more on workers rights than they are about racism. That is where the old republicans are for rich and democrats are for poor montra comes about. I think the northern argument is about spoils of commerce.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...sm-mona-charen

Last edited by deltahoosier; 08-15-2017 at 2:19 PM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-15-2017, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Glad this anarchist was arrested. She and BAMN in general are cartoonish idiots. BUSD has been trying to get her out since last fall. Maybe now they can replace the books with Roddyworld First Editions where conservatives are always pushing for progress against those stubborn progressives XD
Wes you realize that if your Antifa fails then so fails the whole Democratic party for now. The left is all about OPPOSE, RESIST, OBSTRUCT. Antifa and BLM are in your face with this message. You must get the message out there ,and these are your messengers. The California Teachers Federation and Union has kept her in and reinstated her. They care more about politics then children. Don't worry Wes their books and teachers are still in place. Wes do you admit that Unite the Right had a permit and there was no violence until the left showed up to fight?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-15-2017, 2:26 PM Reply   
Lol keep defending the nazis, Dennie.
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Yep, just like the confederate battle flag was not adopted as part of a state flag or displayed at state capitals by several southern states until the effort to start integrating during the Civil Rights Movement.
During the 1964 vote on the Civil Rights Act, of al the confederate states had elected 91 democrat house members to the 11 for Republicans and 21 Senators vs 1 Republican

Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 2:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Talk about deflection. Seems like a legit question. Were the Nazi idiots legal in their gathering? Was it peaceful until ANTIFA Showed up?

It is not about defending anyone. It is about the Truth.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-15-2017, 2:31 PM Reply   
Yes (I assume, I haven't checked if they were properly permitted but I will take your word for it), and no they were not peaceful.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-15-2017, 2:40 PM Reply   
From what I heard from an interview with (liberal scum) Terry McAuliffe, Charlottesville wanted the protest at a big park on the edge of down. But (liberal scum) ACLU sued on behalf of the (regular plain scum) Nazi/KKK protesters to permit the protest in the downtown area. ACLU prevailed; Nazis got their downtown gathering. ACLU also allegedly prevailed in allowing large sticks as part of the protest.

In classic liberal fashion, the ACLU blames the cops: https://acluva.org/20108/aclu-of-vir...arlottesville/
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-15-2017, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are a Nazi Punk.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-15-2017, 2:45 PM Reply   
What could Trump possibly do to tank his presidency anymore than he has?

It's really kind of sad. He doesn't know WTF he's doing, he's frustrated, he lashes out (usually by saying something stupid), gets mocked for lashing out, gets frustrated, and repeat.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-15-2017, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
During the 1964 vote on the Civil Rights Act, of al the confederate states had elected 91 democrat house members to the 11 for Republicans and 21 Senators vs 1 Republican

what about today?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-15-2017, 2:47 PM Reply   
It's not clear if you're describing Trump or Dennie, lol

The cops had a tough job given how many of the white nationalists came openly armed.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-15-2017, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
No I am standing up for the Constitution . I am against mob mentality.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-15-2017, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's not clear if you're describing Trump or Dennie, lol

The cops had a tough job given how many of the white nationalists came openly armed.
Of course you are. The Communist and Nazis both outlawed private ownership.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 2:58 PM Reply   
Buh bye, wake!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-15-2017, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Even to this day, the democrat party platform is to put race and poverty against the Republicans even though their policies are proven to keep people poor and angry.
and the republican party does the exact same. the 2 party system is flawed. They are both abusing their voters.

I am pretty sure most here believe that all republicans are not nazis or card carrying members of the kkk. Just like democrats are not supporting antifa or any of the black mask wearing, smoke bomb chucking crazies. They both need to work on separating themselves further before more of this happens, or face the consequences. Trump is in a self inflicted difficult spot because Alt-right bannon is one of his top advisors. That could be a massive conflict to walk back. Republicans, I cannot imagine, want him in the WH especially with all the recent altercations.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-15-2017, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Buh bye, wake!
lol nah, he never came through. I don't think one flag or a random fence with a few flags is worthy of claiming leftist protests are completely filled with Soviet Union flags. The red flags at the climate control had nothing to do with communism. Sorry, looks like I'm here for a bit longer. I'm sure some of you are good with photoshop though. Get to it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-15-2017, 5:47 PM Reply   
Vice embedded a reporter with David Duke and the other white supremacists that organized the rally and showed up with firearms and riot shields (and tiki torches):

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-15-2017, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:

They all were opposed to the Kennedy's and became Republicans.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
lol nah, he never came through. I don't think one flag or a random fence with a few flags is worthy of claiming leftist protests are completely filled with Soviet Union flags. The red flags at the climate control had nothing to do with communism. Sorry, looks like I'm here for a bit longer. I'm sure some of you are good with photoshop though. Get to it.
Oh yeah? Give me a couple minutes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
You show me a photo of a democratic protest with more than one USSR flag and I'll never post on here again.
Adios. TTFN!
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 6:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
THEY WERE YOUR WORDS!!! "more than one USSR flag." You can't change what you said now or modify it after the fact. Your words=a snowball in hell.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-15-2017, 6:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
THEY WERE YOUR WORDS!!! "more than one USSR flag." You can't change what you said now or modify it after the fact. Your words=a snowball in hell.
You gotta let the kooks stay Mark. They are ignorant or evil. Evil is when you know the difference but still proclaim it as truth. You know they open their mouth because they do not know any better. They are just falling in line as a good liberal. Just like you i knew he was wrong. Unless you want to take his place as a liberal?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
You gotta let the kooks stay Mark. They are ignorant or evil. Evil is when you know the difference but still proclaim it as truth. You know they open their mouth because they do not know any better. They are just falling in line as a good liberal. Just like you i knew he was wrong. Unless you want to take his place as a liberal?
Yeah. To take his place, I'd have to have brain reduction surgery, eat a lot of granola, join PETA, smoke dope, stop showering, buy some incense, buy a Prius (sorry Grant) and care less about my integrity.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-15-2017, 7:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah. To take his place, I'd have to have brain reduction surgery, eat a lot of granola, join PETA, smoke dope, stop showering, buy some incense, buy a Prius (sorry Grant) and care less about my integrity.
That's it . What happened to Integrity in this Country?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-15-2017, 7:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Adios. TTFN!
Oh man you did it! I was hoping it would be Delta that would deal me the death blow but Touche.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 7:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh man you did it! I was hoping it would be Delta that would deal me the death blow but Touche.
You can come back, but only with your tail between your legs. LOL You're no different than all those other celebrity libs who claimed they were moving to Canada if Trump won. It'll take some time to wear that stink off of yourself though.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-15-2017, 8:16 PM Reply   
Trump supporters lamenting lack of integrity . Classic

Chuckle:
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2017, 8:50 PM Reply   
How does Wes find Reverse in his AudiLOL I think that brilliant so much winning
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 11:30 PM Reply   
Quote:

Chuckle:
Wes. Give up. You have lost the battle. All you have is this pathetic straw man argument. Not one of the conservatives on this thread would support any neo-nazi/kkk BS. Well, honestly, I shouldn't speak for prowake here, but I feel sorry for you in that you keep wasting your time trying to build this false picture of conservatism. It's really sad for you. You are genuinely delusional. I'm willing to bet you live your own life closer to conservative values rather than liberal values. You have kids right? Well, strike one against liberals. You should have aborted them and supported the environment since we're all putting too much pressure on it. You eat meat? Strike two. You own a nazi Audi, right? Strike three! Especially since it has a nazi shifter! Still waiting to hear how you get it in reverse, btw.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 11:34 PM Reply   
Quote:

Chuckle:
What is your point? You're preaching to the choir. Duh!

Oh look! Your straw man is on fire!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 11:40 PM Reply   
Wes. The time has come. You're in a hole. Time to stop digging. You're like the old man that truly believes he's still relevant when no one gives two schists about what he says-other than to prove him wrong again and again. You're tired. Go to bed now. Stay there. If this were 1981, I'd say you were like disco.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-15-2017, 11:56 PM Reply   
You have supported white supremacy here on this very thread. This entire rally was based around white supremacist Richard Spencer who you and others have refused to condemn here (and some have shown admiration for). You have had plenty of opportunities to denounce the nazi prowake and instead have supported (created?) him and the slurs he has used here including "wetback." You two clowns also seem to think it's just fine to make lame jokes using nazi symbols (and repeat them 42 times - are you waiting for a cookie or something?)

Sorry broham, the line has been drawn with today's speech and if you haven't noticed (feel free to check out Fox News), pretty much every republican leader in the country, and every democratic one too - and every other decent person has completely denounced the trash that came out of the president's mouth today. On the other side of that line are you, Grant, Rod, nazis, Ann Coulter, and David Duke
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 12:00 AM Reply   
Doesn't really change the fact Trump is a Nazi sympathizer.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-16-2017, 12:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Doesn't really change the fact Trump is a Nazi sympathizer.

As are markj and crew. Their grandchildren will be ashamed (just as they will be about his other assbackwards views).

I will say this about Trump - he has become a uniter! He has pulled just about everyone together against his greed and moral weakness.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-16-2017, 12:12 AM Reply   
The reactions of the new chief of staff John Kelly during this tragedy of a conference kind of say it all. Other aides confided that Trump went completely off the rails wrt his comments.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/s...317056/video/1
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 12:18 AM Reply   
Even fox news is putting the boot in. Fake news maybe....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-comments.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2017, 12:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
You have supported white supremacy here on this very thread. This entire rally was based around white supremacist Richard Spencer who you and others have refused to condemn here (and some have shown admiration for). You have had plenty of opportunities to denounce the nazi prowake and instead have supported (created?) him and the slurs he has used here including "wetback." You two clowns also seem to think it's just fine to make lame jokes using nazi symbols (and repeat them 42 times - are you waiting for a cookie or something?)

Sorry broham, the line has been drawn with today's speech and if you haven't noticed (feel free to check out Fox News), pretty much every republican leader in the country, and every democratic one too - and every other decent person has completely denounced the trash that came out of the president's mouth today. On the other side of that line are you, Grant, Rod, nazis, Ann Coulter, and David Duke
Who the? What the? How have I supported white supremacy!? Did you bump your head again? As for me, I don't even pay attention to this thread like you do. I don't tend it like my sick, personal garden like you do either. I only come on here occasionally to throw cold water on your liberal circle jerk, just for fun.

As for your nazi Audi shifter, that's on you. I own an Audi too (as well as a HUGE, REDNECK, LIFTED CTD RAM), but my Audi shifter looks WAY different. You might wanna bring yours in for a warranty check. Haven't you ever heard that cars start looking like their owners and vice versa?

As for prowake and his comments, I wasn't involved in this thread as much when he was commenting. I think we all know what was true and what wasn't whenever he posted. I do remember sitting in disbelief at what he said a lot of times and how brazen he was. Bottom line is that ain't me nor is it Grant, Delta, Dennis or any other people on this thread so you can drop that ish right now or risk marginalizing yourself further into loserville.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2017, 12:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
As are markj and crew. Their grandchildren will be ashamed (just as they will be about his other assbackwards views).

I will say this about Trump - he has become a uniter! He has pulled just about everyone together against his greed and moral weakness.
Hey, at least we'll HAVE grandchildren. I'm sure yours will be aborted after you preach the pro-choice poison to your kids.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 12:41 AM Reply   
What did you think about Trumps two press conferences about Charlottesville Mark? Do you think he looks like a Nazi/White supremacist sympathizer after watching them?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2017, 1:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
What did you think about Trumps two press conferences about Charlottesville Mark? Do you think he looks like a Nazi/White supremacist sympathizer after watching them?
That is an excellent question. Problem is I haven't listened to the news much lately. I've only heard brief snippets. I'm gonna show some balls here, make myself vulnerable and go out on a limb to answer the best I can. Bear in mind, I've only LISTENED in the background to small pieces of his press conferences and never seen or read his body language.

It sounded like he was pissed at both sides on the first day and rightfully so. Second day, his advisers must have told him he had to dumb it down for the liberals and their lap dog media friends to explicitly spell out that he detests the actions by ALL hate groups. He specifically listed the KKK and white nationalists since the media was too stupid to read between the lines. They needed Trump to kiss their ring or risk them building his cross .

On the surface, to a retard or liberal media member, he probably looks like a sympathizer. Geez it's late. I gotta go to work in the morning so I can keep providing food and shelter for other people... If it's 1:30 am in Cali, what time is it in NZ?

Last edited by markj; 08-16-2017 at 1:36 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 2:35 AM Reply   
Just gone 9.30pm. Watch the footage, it's amazing
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-16-2017, 6:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Anybody catch trumps last press conference where he points out Washington was a slave owner, he looks like a man holding on by a thin thread. Troubled waters indeed. David Duke loved it tho.
Hey Ralph! I went to a Nazi march back in the 20th century, don't remember if they had their guns or not, didn't matter, but I remember there were about ten of them and they had a permit to march. It was Not political and cops were there to protect them. It was everyone against the white supremist, including WWII veterans, one which yelled at the Nazi, "I have killed more Nazi's than you have there"! Boy, have times changed! Now, the president says it's not their fault! The president also said they were there to protest the taking down of a Robert E. lee statue. Isn't there another group besides the Nazi's that can protest the taking down of a Robert Lee statue? Because, I don't think Anyone in America should be backing the Nazi's in America! NO ONE! Oh well, his approval rating is Less than 38% and I don't think this is going to help his rating. I would like to see government pass a bill that would require all presidential candidates to release all of their tax records, this could make the next election very interesting. I am going wakeboarding now, have a good night and don't worry about WWIII over there!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-16-2017, 9:21 AM Reply   
Let's be clear - no one was there to protest taking down a statue. The organizers have admitted this. They are quite clear in what they are trying to achieve. Watch the Vice doc above.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       08-16-2017, 10:26 AM Reply   
If you still can't comprehend the outrage to the equivelance of the left protesters (and antifa) to the extreme right (and neo nazis), then read this article.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...antifa/537048/

Quote:
For starters, while antifa perpetrates violence, it doesn’t perpetrate it on anything like the scale that white nationalists do. It’s no coincidence that it was a Nazi sympathizer—and not an antifa activist—who committed murder in Charlottesville. According to the Anti-Defamation League, right-wing extremists committed 74 percent of the 372 politically motivated murders recorded in the United States between 2007 and 2016. Left-wing extremists committed less than 2 percent.
Quote:
Second, antifa activists don’t wield anything like the alt-right’s power. White, Christian supremacy has been government policy in the United States for much of American history. Anarchism has not. That’s why there are no statues of Mikhail Bakunin in America’s parks and government buildings. Antifa boasts no equivalent to Steve Bannon, who called his old publication, Breitbart, “the platform for the alt-right,” and now works in the White House. It boasts no equivalent to Attorney General Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, who bears the middle name of a Confederate general and the first name of the Confederacy’s president, and who allegedly called the NAACP “un-American.” It boasts no equivalent to Alex Jones, who Donald Trump praised as “amazing.” Even if antifa’s vision of society were as noxious as the “alt-right’s,” it has vastly less power to make that vision a reality.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-16-2017, 12:06 PM Reply   
LOL Trump decides to disband his CEO councils (after they all abandon him anyway over his atrocious statements). The great businessman (con).

This is what happens when a guy is born on third base and told he hit a triple, then given tens of millions of dollars and a fleet of lawyers by daddy to steamroll and take advantage of small businesses.
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:

Interesting frame of reference you have. When you going to burn down your next town? What line has been drawn? You and the left refuse to believe that your side showed up to start a fight. You don't even acknkowledge that you have burned down several cities, shot cops, and have beat up Trump supporters at many, many rallies around the country. It is not even about the nazi's at a rally. If they said they were simple republicans, the outcome would have been exactly the same. This type of interaction has happened in Berkeley at least twice where two sides fought because the democrats showed up to a rally to beat some heads. You certainly not talking about how that word would spread and people be prepared for it.

You were absolutely lucky there were nazi's and kkk at that rally because all the many other times the press stayed absolutely silent about it. This time the "bad guys" are there, so it justifies the existence of your hate group. I know how this game is being played and so do most Americans. That is why the country is turning away from the democrat party.
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
That is an excellent question. Problem is I haven't listened to the news much lately. I've only heard brief snippets. I'm gonna show some balls here, make myself vulnerable and go out on a limb to answer the best I can. Bear in mind, I've only LISTENED in the background to small pieces of his press conferences and never seen or read his body language.

On the surface, to a retard or liberal media member, he probably looks like a sympathizer. Geez it's late. I gotta go to work in the morning so I can keep providing food and shelter for other people... If it's 1:30 am in Cali, what time is it in NZ?
Part of the back ground is Trump is already on video, more than once from what I understand, calling David Duke a Bigot. His position was very clear on that sort of thing. Again the media refuses to acknowledge the public record for an agenda.

The left is pissed that he called out the left for being violent. It is along the lines that Wes is starting to echo on speech, so anything you say or do to someone who you consider to be hateful is fair game. That includes beating them with clubs, spraying pepper spray, throwing bottles of urine on people and so on. Trump sees past that, because the left has labeled any Republican as hate speech and we are all fair game. I say game on

Then, in late April, organizers behind the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade—a spectacle through one of the more multiracial neighborhoods in Portland—received an email ratcheting tensions even further. Sent from an anonymous account, the email targeted the inclusion of a Multnomah County Republican Party float: “You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely. … This is non-negotiable.” Shaken, organizers canceled the parade; The Atlantic’s Conor Friedersdorf wondered “who this faction on the left will next label a Nazi or a fascist in order to justify their own use of fascistic tactics.” Or as James Buchal, the Multnomah County Republican Party chair, told POLITICO Magazine, “The real concern going forward is that it’s a totalitarian sort of mind-set, where basically [they’re] not going to tolerate Republicans in our city.”

An interesting turn. A guy named Jason Kessler is one of the organizers of the Virginia Rally. Oddly enough he was an Obama supporter and part of the Occupy Wallstreet movement. What is he doing organizing a Alt Right rally? In a democrat town, in a democrat state? Where police made the right wing protestors disperse toward the left wing protestors (who were bussed in with weapons). I am smelling a rat?
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouroheight68 View Post
If you still can't comprehend the outrage to the equivelance of the left protesters (and antifa) to the extreme right (and neo nazis), then read this article.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...antifa/537048/
I don't care at this point. Antifa is showing up to anywhere a Conservative speaker is to speak and shuts it down through violence. I have not seen a kkk or a nazi suppressing free speech, beat people up and burn down city blocks. We dont like nazi's or kkk people and they have been marginalized. Now the left i strectching their meaning of who has unacceptable speech to include the anyone upholding the laws of the land.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       08-16-2017, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't care at this point.
You clearly don't care, because I doubt you even read the article I posted, so here is another direct quote:
Quote:
I can say with great confidence that Trump’s final sentence is untrue. I can do so because the September issue of The Atlantic contains an essay of mine entitled “The Rise of the Violent Left,” which discusses the very phenomenon that Trump claims “nobody wants” to discuss. Trump is right that, in Charlottesville and beyond, the violence of some leftist activists constitutes a real problem. Where he’s wrong is in suggesting that it’s a problem in any way comparable to white supremacism.
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
You clearly don't care, because I doubt you even read the article I posted, so here is another direct quote:
I read enough. I clearly reject the authors last quote that you posted. He may be talking about it, but it is a HUGE issue. He tried to pin deaths on right wing violence. That for one is an opinion to a certain degree on what the violence was about. So lets give it to him to get to the main point.

The left has been burning and rioting on the west coast now for years. They have burned several cities around the country. Started shooting cops and congressmen. Busing in to fight KKK and Nazi's. They are ramping up the violence. They are extremely active and extremely destructive. They are broadening their definition of "hate" speech to include any Republican speech on the west coast.

If you look at the news, they are not moving on from confederate monuments (which are considered US soldiers after a 1957 (?) law that gave them such standing). They are not moving on to Theodor Roosevelt to remove his image from the public sphere.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2017, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
You can put me in that same "I don't care" box too. I 100% disagree that any American right wing groups have done even 10% of the damage as left wing groups. Not even close. It is uber rare to see anything like what we saw in Charlottesville and it never would have gotten as bad as it did if the left didn't show up, looking for a brawl. This is past ridiculous now. Pathetic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2017, 1:16 PM Reply   
Oh and the frosting on the cake is how the lying media is trying to include the two cops that crashed the helicopter as 2/3 victims of the march. Such garbage! Lying bastards!
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:

WIth David Duke tweets? So what. You supported obama and Hillary which is in extreme poor judgement. Everyone has an opinion. Trump has called Duke out in public for being a bigot well before this ordeal.

You bet your butt that lines have been drawn. democrats have fully drawn their line as liars and supporters of violence. If you want to marginalize idiots like the kkk and nazi's, then don't cover them. Your guys went there looking for a fight (thus the buses, clubs and other items). You are trying to spin your historical use of violence. Now we have people like you and the media trying to say Trump, the nazi's and kkk started all of it and are responsible? GTFOH with that. So if I see you on the corner with a Hillary sign, can I beat you with a club? I know of a considerable amount of people who think I would be justified because the sign you were holding was one of selling out America.

You whole view, the lefts view and the medias view is skewed in a biblical proportion. Just like self defense with a gun. If you have the opportunity to withdrawl from the situation, that is your first option. Only when you are cornered do you fight. Not only did your leftists do the corning, they forced the fight. If there was no one there for the nazi's to fight with, there would not have been a fight. They would have said a few garbage things in their protest, then left. The left showed up looking to fight so I hold them in more contempt.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't care at this point. Antifa is showing up to anywhere a Conservative speaker is to speak and shuts it down through violence. I have not seen a kkk or a nazi suppressing free speech, beat people up and burn down city blocks. We dont like nazi's or kkk people and they have been marginalized. Now the left i strectching their meaning of who has unacceptable speech to include the anyone upholding the laws of the land.
You are clearly not Alt-right but maybe Alt-reality. Completely different planet
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are clearly not Alt-right but maybe Alt-reality. Completely different planet
I think you are on planet delusional.

Do you not agree that all people have a voice (right or wrong)?

Do you believe if people get the appropriate permits that they should be protected by the law to have there little rally?

Can anyone who disagrees with what you are about or have to say simply beat you?

Are you allowed to confront someone and perform physical violence on them if you are not in danger for your life?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 2:06 PM Reply   
Just watching this baffoon talk is starting to annoy me. In the last decent in to madness he said many times "When I make a statement I like to have the facts" Later in the press conference, directly after talking about the young lady who lost her life he segways directly to "I know Charlottesville, I own the biggest winery in the US, it is there". Blah blah blah, wanks on about how good the wine is. Turns out he doesn't own it, his son does, and its not even the biggest in the state, let alone the country. Wanker.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think you are on planet delusional.

Do you not agree that all people have a voice (right or wrong)?

Do you believe if people get the appropriate permits that they should be protected by the law to have there little rally?

Can anyone who disagrees with what you are about or have to say simply beat you?

Are you allowed to confront someone and perform physical violence on them if you are not in danger for your life?
I'm against all violence and support free speech. If a person assults somebody they should be arrested, doesn't matter what the reason or justification is.
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just watching this baffoon talk is starting to annoy me. In the last decent in to madness he said many times "When I make a statement I like to have the facts" Later in the press conference, directly after talking about the young lady who lost her life he segways directly to "I know Charlottesville, I own the biggest winery in the US, it is there". Blah blah blah, wanks on about how good the wine is. Turns out he doesn't own it, his son does, and its not even the biggest in the state, let alone the country. Wanker.
Well, this is why he is not exactly everyones guy. He was always a blow hard kid of guy. You can see it in reality show. However he appears to be about that action boss. You see North Korea has backed off it's plan? They however reserve the right to start their own destruction when they choose.
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm against all violence and support free speech. If a person assults somebody they should be arrested, doesn't matter what the reason or justification is.
Thank you for your honest answer. Always appreciate that about you.

I think we have common ground that we have in this and any case. What I am hearing from the media and even folks like Wes seem to echo, that it is OK to take down nazi's and kkk because we all know they are evil. What ever happened to the old liberal idea of freedom of speech and peaceful protest? I don't want anything to do with nazi's and kkk and neither does the vast majority of people. I also don't want anything to do with communists either. They have murdered more people in the world than nazi's and kkk ever could dream about.

At the end of the day; I hate, hate, hate, hate all their ideas. However, we are a polite open society with laws. If they decide to get a permit and do their thing, then so be it. It is odd that the ACLU was on their side on that. Strange bedfellows. So, at this point any other body showing up in mass is an illegal protest as they are not permitted to legally assembly. The counter protestors had an obligation to back away from a fight. They were there to fight so they did not. As much as I hate both groups, the nazi's and kkk were in the right on this to a certain degree especially if the reports were true that the police forced them into the ANTIFA crowd instead of letting them leave the other way. I know it takes two to tangle which in a way at least makes them both wrong (sound familiar?). You can not say the kkk and nazi's are not allowed to exist thus we can assault and battery them. Does not work that way.
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 3:42 PM Reply   
Quote:

Chuckle:
Oddly enough during that time, Musilini and FDR had great respect for each others system of governing. Musilini actually said that FDR was a good fascist.
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 3:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
They all were opposed to the Kennedy's and became Republicans.
Well. not true. Robert "KKK" Byrd was elected to represent his democrat district until 2010. The democrats had an actually KKK member with a record number of committee assignments in Congress in their chamber and did not say a single negative word about it for 50 years.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
At the end of the day; I hate, hate, hate, hate all their ideas. However, we are a polite open society with laws. If they decide to get a permit and do their thing, then so be it.
We are 100% on the same page, I'm not one of those people who think its alright to punch a Nazi
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2017, 4:11 PM Reply   
rod, you sound like you are losing it. Stop, relax, listen to yourself. You are all pissed off because a group attacked a larger group of armed Nazis and klansmen.
You need to pick a side. Look who is standing next to you, if they are wearing a white hood or carrying a shield with a swastika on it you are in trouble.
Please re-read your WWII history. It was USA and the free world V. Nazi Germany led by hitler. You are now defending Hitler and the kkk. But its ok you are just sticking up for a poor maligned group whos rights are being harmed. Nice.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
rod, you sound like you are losing it. Stop, relax, listen to yourself. You are all pissed off because a group attacked a larger group of armed Nazis and klansmen.
You need to pick a side. Look who is standing next to you, if they are wearing a white hood or carrying a shield with a swastika on it you are in trouble.
Please re-read your WWII history. It was USA and the free world V. Nazi Germany led by hitler. You are now defending Hitler and the kkk. But its ok you are just sticking up for a poor maligned group whos rights are being harmed. Nice.
No sorry, can't agree. You don't need to pick a side, anybody who turns up for violence is in the wrong. People have the right to think and say stupid hateful stuff, it doesn't give anyone the right to assault them.

What I am concerned about is the state of the news, there is so much doubt around what is "fake" and "real" that I'm not really sure that my natural inclination to believe that the Anti-Nazi group were peaceful is correct or not.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2017, 4:35 PM Reply   
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2017, 4:42 PM Reply   
The anti Nazi group was not peaceful, they were there to fight against neo- nazis, kkk, white supremest.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 4:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
That is something to be aware of but I'm not suggesting that you allow Nazis to break the law or even influence the law. If they want to march around making idiots of themselves with repulsive tattoos and stupid hats then just ignore them, don't give them any power.

Lining up to prevent them from exercising there rights is not justified and just creates unnecessary conflict.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2017, 5:06 PM Reply   
Ralph, I'm generally pretty tolerant but there are times you need to take a stand. I don't think its a good idea to allow this group to grow. Its obviously a moral call. Should we allow ISIS to pull permits for the park on Saturday so that they can have education and open enrollment day? Nazis are no better.
I don't think there is a rule book, I know it sounds foolish but perhaps you just have to know what is morally right. Yeah, slippery slope. Is there a cause we can ALL agree that it is morally wrong so we have a start point? How about child molesters?
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
While I agree in principle, I have to call a spade a spade. I for some reason I really dislike protestors in general. Don't know why. It is a me issue. With that in mind, I still think they have the right to say what they have to say as long as they are not disrupting my civil rights.

For instance the Rose Bowl Parade. Hate that thing. They are all like, "Look at me. I am in southern California on beautiful rose filled floats with marching bands and awesome weather." All that while I was in Indiana freezing my butt off with snow on the ground. I wanted to lob a few sticks of dynamite into that thing from time to time for sure, however I felt they had the right to be there and it was planned with permits and everything. Who am I to say they can't do it?

In WW2 we also were fighting against the communists but we needed them. We ended up fighting a cold war that almost went nuclear and we did fight to physical wars against communists troops. We are almost ready to fight against the same communists again. We have fought oppressors of every stripe (expect the Rose Bowl Parade).

ANTIFA is aligned with the communists. Heck, so are trade unions for the most part. Don't see people showing up to kick their teeth in for having a rally.

I am not mad so much about one group showing up to beat up another garbage group. A good fight is fun sometimes. I am mad about the lies following it. It was not a one sided affair. Both sides are dangerous. One side has actually been beating up Republicans because their words are now being considered racists and so on. I posted above about the canceled parade in Portland. They were threatening to pull the Republicans off their float and beat them during the annual city parade so they canceled the parade. They have been blocking roads, busting up businesses and burning down areas of cities. They are trying to remove our history like the Taliban and now there has been an official request in Chicago to remove George Washington's name off something because he had slaves. It is never ending. While I hate nazi's and kkk, they are not the biggest issue. communists/ globalists are.

I said it once, people are only lucky nazi's and kkk were at the rally in Virginia. ANTIFA was coming anyway and I bet you any money that they would have beat heads in and the media would not have covered it just like they have done on the west coast for years.

on a final note of this. The globalists through ANTIFA and other communist front groups are making decent rational people choose sides. If the leftists are going to continue to be allowed to disrupt society, decent rational people are going to stand up with an enemy of my enemy like we did with the Soviets during WW2. Like I said, the kkk and nazi's will be the first ready to fight back and actions like last weekend are only going to increase their recruiting just like that idiot who drove into the crowd increase leftist recruiting. These things are happening in Democrat towns for a reason and it is to get a favorable local government to allow things to "happen"

Last edited by deltahoosier; 08-16-2017 at 5:45 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-16-2017, 5:41 PM Reply   
I love how all the lefties in this situation are lambasting Trump for his statements.

Also love the right wing sell outs too.

What happened to everyone's free right to assemble and speak their message? You don't have to agree with the KKK or Neo Nazis to afford them their right to assembly. The applied for the require permits and were granted them. Have you seen them showing up at every BLM and Gender march across America disrupting events by violence? Have you seen them burning down buildings and rioting over justice and white lives matter ? I can tell you what groups have burned down cities, destroyed major metropolitan areas, and incited violence at their "marches".......You don't have to agree with their beliefs , but they have just as much a right to believe and spread their message as any other group in America. So they came armed , that's their legal right, were they pointing their weapons in a menacing manner ? So they had chants, were they throwing objects and blocking numerous stores and streets preventing normal people from going about their business ?

The agitators in this entire situation again came from the left. Plain and simple. They showed up to wreak havoc and create opposition. No permits , no respect, and acting like they usually do with no respect for someone else's message. It's tiresome watching the same hypocrites over and over burn themselves daily and retards from the left defending their actions.

Lastly Trump saying their are good people in the KKK and as memebers of Neo-Nazi groups......... . What is so wrong with that statement. That's actually about as politically correct of a statement as you can make. Lefties should be drooling. They use that same phrase everyday about black violence. I am sure there are some members who hard working individuals that have no arrest records, that have never incited violence , that have never attacked anyone , who go to work and contribute to society in a positive way , what happened to the "tolerant left " and the "everyone deserves a voice" platform they spew..........oh that's right yet agin if you don't align with their views you're not entitled to that aspect.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 5:43 PM Reply   
For me there is no moral question you just have to uphold the law.
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph, I'm generally pretty tolerant but there are times you need to take a stand. I don't think its a good idea to allow this group to grow. Its obviously a moral call. Should we allow ISIS to pull permits for the park on Saturday so that they can have education and open enrollment day? Nazis are no better.
I don't think there is a rule book, I know it sounds foolish but perhaps you just have to know what is morally right. Yeah, slippery slope. Is there a cause we can ALL agree that it is morally wrong so we have a start point? How about child molesters?
Sorry to keep harping. What if the klan and nazi's were not there and ANTIFA showed up like they have dozens of times around the country and the globe? Did they have the right to bust heads like the have already? Are the words really that scary to warrant violence? ANTIFA are defining the words and those words are not what they say they are. They simply say in the end, that the words being used were racist and what ever phobic and good people seem to want to give them a pass even though yours and their definitions are not the same.

What I see is mob mentality of a increasing delusional youth in this country.

On your common ground angle. No child molesters are not common ground. Many on the left condone child love and matter of fact Islam condones child marriage to old men and female genital mutilation. How dare you suggest that their culture is morally wrong. I am calling NAMBLA and CAIR about this. We will be down to beat you senseless in 20 minutes.

Last edited by deltahoosier; 08-16-2017 at 6:00 PM.
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 6:11 PM Reply   
Found evidence that Trump is a Nazi.... Sorry guys I was wrong all this time.

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-16-2017, 6:17 PM Reply   
They both drink their own Koolaid.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-16-2017, 6:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry to keep harping. What if the klan and nazi's were not there and ANTIFA showed up like they have dozens of times around the country and the globe? Did they have the right to bust heads like the have already? Are the words really that scary to warrant violence? ANTIFA are defining the words and those words are not what they say they are. They simply say in the end, that the words being used were racist and what ever phobic and good people seem to want to give them a pass even though yours and their definitions are not the same.

On your common ground angle. No child molesters are not common ground. Many on the left condone child love and matter of fact Islam condones child marriage to old men and female genital mutilation. How dare you suggest that their culture is morally wrong. I am calling NAMBLA and CAIR about this. We will be down to beat you senseless in 20 minutes.
I think that was Milo (a darling of the right) who was "condoning child love".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-16-2017, 6:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Interesting frame of reference you have. When you going to burn down your next town? What line has been drawn? You and the left refuse to believe that your side showed up to start a fight. You don't even acknkowledge that you have burned down several cities, shot cops, and have beat up Trump supporters at many, many rallies around the country. It is not even about the nazi's at a rally. If they said they were simple republicans, the outcome would have been exactly the same. This type of interaction has happened in Berkeley at least twice where two sides fought because the democrats showed up to a rally to beat some heads. You certainly not talking about how that word would spread and people be prepared for it.

You were absolutely lucky there were nazi's and kkk at that rally because all the many other times the press stayed absolutely silent about it. This time the "bad guys" are there, so it justifies the existence of your hate group. I know how this game is being played and so do most Americans. That is why the country is turning away from the democrat party.
Trump is about to set the GOP back ten years. I don't know what world you live in.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-16-2017, 8:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Quote:

I think that was Milo (a darling of the right) who was "condoning child love".
Yes, it was Grant's idol Milo.

As for religions forcing marriage on children, I agree with Rod that it's disgusting and it needs to stop. And yet somehow the US just can't seem to get the laws changed... Astounding how many child brides there are here, and churches facilitating them. Chris Christie (is he still a republican?) vetoed a bill in New Jersey that would set the legal marriage age at 18 without exceptions because of pressure from conservative Christian and orthodox Jewish groups who want to force pregnant girls to get married before giving birth (not to mention muslim, mormon, hmong, etc groups in other states). 27 states don't have a limit and all the rest allow parents to ram them through.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/o...s.html?mcubz=1

170,000 child marriages in 10 years, and that's just in the 38 states that actually provide data on them. The ones that track ages stop at "14 and younger" (probably out of shame) - 11 and 12 year olds were located in the investigation.
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-16-2017, 10:42 PM Reply   
Ok let's take a poll. Who here actually clicks on Wes's links. I can honestly say I don't care what he has to say or direct us to. But that's just me remember I'm 3rd from The top of the KKK feriss wheel LOL. I have never Met MarkJ but I think he Owend you when he said that in no certain words that "your mind this thread like a sick project or garden" LOL I think that is so funny, because it's so true. I wrote this thread off many pages ago but you wes "Keep hope Alive" you keep
Posting links that no one cares about. (Or clicks on)! But perhaps I should not let you In on the fact Keep tending this garden of disparity it needs you. LOL I hope what I'm saying is not true because if it is you need help! Please let me be wrong
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2017, 11:55 PM Reply   
Trump has lots of business people queuing up to work with him. Nek minute.
Attached Images

Last edited by ralph; 08-16-2017 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Posted before adding pics. Doh
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-17-2017, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Ok let's take a poll. Who here actually clicks on Wes's links. I can honestly say I don't care what he has to say or direct us to. But that's just me remember I'm 3rd from The top of the KKK feriss wheel LOL. I have never Met MarkJ but I think he Owend you when he said that in no certain words that "your mind this thread like a sick project or garden" LOL I think that is so funny, because it's so true. I wrote this thread off many pages ago but you wes "Keep hope Alive" you keep
Posting links that no one cares about. (Or clicks on)! But perhaps I should not let you In on the fact Keep tending this garden of disparity it needs you. LOL I hope what I'm saying is not true because if it is you need help! Please let me be wrong
LOL that you honestly believe that people lend any credence to what you post. Everyone simply pokes fun at your third-grade education. But keep on keeping on.